• BJP

1 10.00%
  • BSP

8 80.00%
  • Cong + others

1 10.00%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Which Party will form govt in Uttar Pradesh

According to the recent developments every party is trying its best to get an edge over others. I think that BJP might get a majority or a figure nearing majority as the SP Cong combine are likely to get a share of votes which might have gone to BSP and they were likely to get a figure nearing majority but now BJP has better chance.

I only hope and wish BJP wins in UP. It is not because I am a big fan of BJP. It is only because if UP falls again into the hands of highly Muslim appeasing SP-Congress combine or another Muslim appeasing party like the BSP, there is no future for Hindus (including Jats) in this country. RLD is no different - we have seen how Jayant and Ajit went and stood with the Muslims in Muzaffarnagar. And if that happens, the entire UP will be lost to Muslims just like West Bengal and Kerala. State after state, the same story is being repeated. Muslims are dominating the political arena. And like the past (a few hundred to a thousand years) divided Hindus will again be enslaved by a new Mughal dynasty. For God's sake let us not repeat the mistakes of history. Yes, we do have our demands for reservation from the BJP led govt. and we will get those demands met sooner or later through peaceful means. But let us not mortgage the future of our children to the Muslim appeasers who are hell bent and in a hurry on bringing in a new Mughal empire in India. Let us wake up before it's too late - for the short term gains let our actions not jeopardize the lives of future generations in the long term...

BJP again seem to be working on the same agenda of family politics and religious politics. Cult of "Baba", creation seem to dominate every individual's mind and people seem to have blind following.

It will be hard for BJP to succeed if it does not separate from religious thought process.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; February 12th, 2017 at 06:48 AM.

Entire parliamentary system seems to be a "bogus show"

Quote Originally Posted by maddhan1979 View Post
    BJP again seem to be working on the same agenda of family politics and religious politics. Cult of "Baba", creation seem to dominate every individual's mind and people seem to have blind following.

It will be hard for BJP to succeed if it does not separate from religious thought process.
    Parties like BJP have gathered huge amount of money by activities in the center but the state of country seems same as before.

Samaj based parties are gathering money at a monumental scale. Why do samaj based parties need so much money? For increasing corruption and crime in society?

gone those days, when my every wish was listened by these political people as well. Now, I have to listen to many without any votes...people are selfish, I realised. I am also learning same and my vote will never go to BJP.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 16th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Suna hai RLD ka bhi poora jor chal raha hai West UP mei.......any updates?
    हाँ कुछ हद तक तो सही है| अब लोकसभा जैसा हाल तो नहीं होगा| लेकिन यह जोर सीटो में बदल जाए, ऐसी उम्मीद कम ही है| मुज़फ्फरनगर में तो कतई नहीं| हाँ बागपत में ज़रूर कुछ अच्छा रहेगा| इसमें कोई शक नहीं इस बार जाट बीजेपी से खफा है| और होने भी चाहिए जिस तरह से का रूख हाल के दिनों में बीजेपी का जाटो को लेकर रहा है| मुज़फ्फरनगर और बागपत में तकरीबन 65-70% जाट वोट अबकी बार लोकदल को ही गए है| लेकिन मुस्लिम अभी भी लोकदल से दूरी बनाये हुए है| इस वजह से ये परिणाम सीटो में नहीं बदलेंगे|

सपा-कांग्रेस गठजोड़ के बाद समीकरण बदले है| मुस्लिमो के एकमुश्त अब वोट इसी गठबंधन को जा रहे है| मायावती की 90 से ज्यादा मुस्लिमो को टिकट देने की सोशल इंजीनियरिंग पर पानी फिरता दिख रहा है| बीजेपी के लिए राहत इस बात की है कि पिछड़ी जातियों जैसे सैनी, कुर्मी, धींवर, लोध और अगड़ी जातियों ब्राह्मण, वैश्य और ठाकुर वोट बैंक अभी भी उनके पक्ष में है| कुल मिलाकर पहले चरण के मतदान में मतदाताओ के रूख को देखकर बीजेपी को सियासी ज़मीन दरकती हुई नज़र आ रही है| मुस्लिम मतदाताओ के एकजुट होकर वोट करने से उम्मीद है कि अबकी बार सपा-कांग्रेस के मुस्लिम विधायको की संख्या 70 को भी पार कर सकती है| जो कि पिछली विधानसभा में 50 के करीब थी| तो हो सकता है नयी विधानसभा में आपको कुल मिलाकर 100 मुस्लिम विधायक नज़र आये| कुछ बसपा के विधायक मिलाकर| खैर हमारे सेक्युलर भाइयो के लिए बड़ी राहत की बात होगी| कम से कम आप इसे भगवाकरण का नाम तो नहीं दे सकते|

अगर वोटरों का यही रूझान रहा और इस बीच कोई सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक नहीं हुई बीजेपी के पक्ष में, तो सीटो का गणित कुछ ऐसा हो सकता है:

Samajwadi Party-Congress Alliance-140-150
    BSP-120-130
    BJP-110-120

100% chance of hung assembly

Since there is no religion based polarization this time, you can expect even more poor performance by BJP and it's going to be a huge setback to Modi led central government.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

एक बात समझ में नहीं आती की हिन्दुओ में मुसलमानो का इतना खौफ क्यों है By the Way 11 भाजपा वाले ISIS की जासूसी करते पकड़े गये है, मध्यप्रदेश से,

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/india...sh-271308.html

बड्डे राष्ट्रवादी
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

11. The Following User Says Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (February 14th, 2017)

I am amazed disappointingly how we are so ignorant of the imminent danger of Islamization of India and which will be a reality not very far from now. It is not a question of BJP or no BJP. Hindu faith is much more than the BJP and the sant mahatmas. For over a thousand years Hindus (including Jats) have been treated like cattle who were either butchered or raped. Even today Hindu (Jat) girls are molested in India (Muzaffarnagar) and their brothers killed by the families of the molesters. when all the political parties including Congress, SP, BSP, RLD, etc. went and stood with the Muslims and ignored the Hindus (Jats), it was only the BJP which came and stood with the Hindus (Jats). I do not care whether the BJP stood with Jats for political reasons or not. The only thing that mattered to me at that crucial time was that it came and stood with the Jats shoulder to shoulder.

Reservation for Jats is our right and we will get it sooner or later through peaceful means but it is sad that reservations weigh more than the respect and dignity of our womenfolk and daughters. I can only imagine that with hundreds of Muslim candidates winning on BSP, SP-Congress, RLD tickets what is going to be the safety of Jat and other Hindu women in UP????? But for now at least temporarily let's celebrate in advance the defeat of BJP in UP. May God bless the souls of the two brave brothers Sachin and Gaurav who laid down their lives to save the dignity of their sister!
    Last edited by AbhikRana; February 13th, 2017 at 09:42 PM.

एक बात समझ में नहीं आती की हिन्दुओ में मुसलमानो का इतना खौफ क्यों है By the Way 11 भाजपा वाले ISIS की जासूसी करते पकड़े गये है, मध्यप्रदेश से,

बड्डे राष्ट्रवादी
    हिंदुओ का तो पता नहीं लेकिन जाटों में तो कोई ख़ौफ़ नहीं है। जो था वो मुज़फ़्फ़रनगर दंगो के वक़्त निकल गया था। दिक़्क़त मुस्लिमों से नहीं बल्कि उस वहाबी सोच से है जो हर ग़ैर मुस्लिम को काफ़िर क़रार देती है। दुनिया में कही कोई धर्म अपने विस्तार के लिए इतना हिंसक नहीं जितना आजकल इस्लाम है। सारी दिक़्क़तें इस्लाम मानने वालों के साथ ही है।
    जाट स्वाभाविक तौर से किसी भी तरह की धार्मिक कट्टरता का विरोधी है। वो चाहे हिन्दू धर्म की हो या इस्लाम की। इसलिए वो ब्राह्मणवाद का भी आलोचक है और किसी इस्लामी अतिवाद का भी।
    रही बात बीजेपी की, देश के ग़द्दार हर जगह मौजूद है। पैसों के लिए ईमान बेचना कोई नई बात नहीं। बस कोई पार्टी नैतिकता का पाठ ना पढ़ाए। कब किसका दामन दाग़दार निकले कोई नहीं जानता।

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

If BJP does not form govt in UP, then it will be tough path ahead for BJP. Gujarat could slip and other states could follow the same. BJP strongholds might follow.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

बड्डे राष्ट्रवादी
    BJP se to bhai kaafi pareshaan hain log, khaskar jaat. BJP ka jo raviyya raha hai jaato ke liye wo bilkul bhi thik nahi raha. BJP ki sarkaar se jaato ko koi fayda nahi hua. BJP to RSS waalo ko hi har jagah kaam de rahi hai, jobs bhi rss waalo ko. Jaat ka to RSS se door, door ka vasta nahi raha hai. aab bhala fayda kis baat ka.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

Most of the major parties are into religion, corruption and money extraction politics.

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    I am amazed disappointingly how we are so ignorant of the imminent danger of Islamization of India and which will be a reality not very far from now. It is not a question of BJP or no BJP. Hindu faith is much more than the BJP and the sant mahatmas. For over a thousand years Hindus (including Jats) have been treated like cattle who were either butchered or raped. Even today Hindu (Jat) girls are molested in India (Muzaffarnagar) and their brothers killed by the families of the molesters. when all the political parties including Congress, SP, BSP, RLD, etc. went and stood with the Muslims and ignored the Hindus (Jats), it was only the BJP which came and stood with the Hindus (Jats). I do not care whether the BJP stood with Jats for political reasons or not. The only thing that mattered to me at that crucial time was that it came and stood with the Jats shoulder to shoulder.

Reservation for Jats is our right and we will get it sooner or later through peaceful means but it is sad that reservations weigh more than the respect and dignity of our womenfolk and daughters. I can only imagine that with hundreds of Muslim candidates winning on BSP, SP-Congress, RLD tickets what is going to be the safety of Jat and other Hindu women in UP????? But for now at least temporarily let's celebrate in advance the defeat of BJP in UP. May God bless the souls of the two brave brothers Sachin and Gaurav who laid down their lives to save the dignity of their sister!
    So you are saying that BJP will stop or lets say minimize the crime against women. They will store the respect and dignity of women. Hmm......Lets see the list of 6 cities with highest crime rate against women.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	6 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	19355

http://indianexpress.com/article/ind...women-3005926/

All these states are ruled by BJP except Delhi but again Delhi police is under Center i.e BJP. If you still have doubts read the full report of NCRB. In MP sexual abuse cases against young boys are more than girls. So in BJP ruled states even boys are not safe forget about girls. If still not agreeing just read Sudhish Minni book 'Narak ke Gupt Rahasya' who was RSS propagandist for 20 years in different states of India. He wrote that RSS spreads castism and they abduct poor OBC girls and rape them and produce children and train them to do the same.
    I agree Sachin and Gaurav laid their lives to save our sisters but who order the firing on young Jat boys last February? This is same BJP who created JAT vs Muslims in UP and Jat Vs 35 Biradari in haryana. Where are Hindus and who are they? are Jats not Hindu?
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

19. The Following User Says Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

vijaypooniya (March 12th, 2017)

It is going to be SP-Cong(More likely) or hung assembly.
    1. SP-cong & BSP merger could be a possibility but not easy though
    2. BJP has lost its ground, even if in extreme case it performs better no one is going to form coalition with BJP, although Mulayam is soft on Center, but muslim base of SP will keep it away from BJP.
    3. BSP too dont want to loose its base of dalit & muslims by going BJP way.
    4. RLD is open for all keeping BJP as last option

Hung assembly is more likely, lets wait for Mar 11 a decisive day in course of future Indian politics.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (February 16th, 2017)

Almost all parties including BSP, SP-Congress, RLD have fielded a large number of Muslim candidates from western UP. The only exception is BJP.

I only hope BJP loses very badly in Western UP and that as a result we see large number of Muslim MLAs on SP-Congress, BSP, RLD tickets. AND I also hope that the Muslim MLAs will ensure that reservation is given to Jats and that Jat sisters from Western UP will then feel even more secure. Kisi ne sahi kaha hae ummeed pe duniya kayam hae!

The way some political parties are working there might be any existence of such parties in near future

Quote Originally Posted by maddhan1979 View Post
    The way some political parties are working there might be any existence of such parties in near future
    Name those parties..we really don't want another AAP to replace these parties.

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    Almost all parties including BSP, SP-Congress, RLD have fielded a large number of Muslim candidates from western UP. The only exception is BJP.

I only hope BJP loses very badly in Western UP and that as a result we see large number of Muslim MLAs on SP-Congress, BSP, RLD tickets. AND I also hope that the Muslim MLAs will ensure that reservation is given to Jats and that Jat sisters from Western UP will then feel even more secure. Kisi ne sahi kaha hae ummeed pe duniya kayam hae!
    In UP, around 25-30% muslim voters are enough to make such so called secular political parties desperate for muslim votes.

A new party is need of the day, AAP has totally disappeared from the scene?