Thread: Jatni chaa gi re...........

Jatni chaa gi re...........

Congrats to Sakshi.
    Democracy main ghode gadhe sabb brabar hotein hain.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VikrantChodhary For This Useful Post:

krishdel (August 18th, 2016), lrburdak (August 21st, 2016), SALURAM (October 3rd, 2017), SUKHDEEPTI (August 18th, 2016), vijaypooniya (August 25th, 2016)

SULTANA OF ROHTAK.............not filmy Sultan of Rewari.
    Democracy main ghode gadhe sabb brabar hotein hain.

What an achievement. What an unbelievable and inspirational journey of Sakshi Malik in Olympic. She has become first Indian woman wrestler who won the medal in Olympic. Kudos to her dedication to the sport of Indian soil.
    Unfortunately after winning first match convincingly (11-0), another wrestler Vinesh Phogat could not continue her bout against Chinese wrestler due to a fatal injury in her knee. She was a good prospect in her weight category (48 Kg).
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (August 18th, 2016), cooljat (August 21st, 2016), lrburdak (August 21st, 2016), SUKHDEEPTI (August 18th, 2016)

#SakshiMalikमोदी जी व् राज्य सरकारों ने जाट की जम खिलाफत की , वो तो अच्छा हुआ हुड्डा जी की खेल नीति का के इतनी खिलाफत के बाद भी यह जाट बच्चे देश को झुकने नही देंगे.
    इतिहास गवाह है जब जब देश को जरुरत हुई चाहे वो कारगिल हो या ओलिम्पिक जाट कभी पीछे नहीं हटा बल्कि जंग और खेल दोनों में देश का तिरंगा बुलंद किया।
    जय जाट जय हिन्द

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to piush_tomar For This Useful Post:

krishdel (August 18th, 2016), lrburdak (August 21st, 2016), VikrantChodhary (August 18th, 2016)

साक्षी मालिक को बहुत बहुत बधाई

यो लठ ते किसे जाट ने ऐ गाड़ना था
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 18th, 2016), krishdel (August 18th, 2016), lrburdak (August 21st, 2016), SALURAM (October 3rd, 2017), sjakhars (August 18th, 2016), vijaypooniya (August 25th, 2016), VikrantChodhary (August 18th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by piush_tomar View Post
    #SakshiMalikमोदी जी व् राज्य सरकारों ने जाट की जम खिलाफत की , वो तो अच्छा हुआ हुड्डा जी की खेल नीति का के इतनी खिलाफत के बाद भी यह जाट बच्चे देश को झुकने नही देंगे.
    इतिहास गवाह है जब जब देश को जरुरत हुई चाहे वो कारगिल हो या ओलिम्पिक जाट कभी पीछे नहीं हटा बल्कि जंग और खेल दोनों में देश का तिरंगा बुलंद किया।
    जय जाट जय हिन्द

यहाँ भी राजनीति का तड़का। कही तो बख़्श दो। कही और कोस लेना सरकार को। यहाँ तो बधाई देकर ही काम चला लेते।

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

SALURAM (October 3rd, 2017)

Now, Sakshi has multiple pages at Internet (incl. wikipedia), apart from videos at youtube.

A page has now been created at Jatland Wiki - http://www.jatland.com/home/Sakshi_Malik.

This page can be extended when more inputs come across.

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dndeswal For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (August 18th, 2016), ayushkadyan (August 19th, 2016), cooljat (August 21st, 2016), lrburdak (August 21st, 2016), SALURAM (October 3rd, 2017)

Lot of congratulations to this girl Sakshi Malik.
    Feeling a bit astonished to share that PV Sindhu is also a Jat. O my gosh...Queen Sindhu rules...

Pusarla Venkata Sindhu was born in a Telugu Jat family to P. V. Ramana and P. Vijaya – both former volleyball players. Ramana also won the Government of India-instituted 2000 Arjuna Award for his sport. Though her parents played professional volleyball, Sindhu chose badminton over it because she drew inspiration from the success of Pullela Gopichand, the 2001 All England Open Badminton Champion. She eventually started playing badminton from the age of eight.
    Sindhu first learned the basics of the sport with the guidance of Mehboob Ali at the badminton courts of Indian Railway Institute of Signal Engineering and Telecommunications in Secunderabad. Soon after she joined Pullela Gopichand's badminton academy.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

Sakshi's achievement at Rio Olympic 2016

What makes Sakshi Malik's achievement special? To know more Visit page created by Jatland.
    Last edited by sandeepverma; August 22nd, 2016 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Moved

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sandeepverma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    Lot of congratulations to this girl Sakshi Malik.
    Feeling a bit astonished to share that PV Sindhu is also a Jat. O my gosh...Queen Sindhu rules...

Pusarla Venkata Sindhu was born in a Telugu Jat family to P. V. Ramana and P. Vijaya – both former volleyball players. Ramana also won the Government of India-instituted 2000 Arjuna Award for his sport. Though her parents played professional volleyball, Sindhu chose badminton over it because she drew inspiration from the success of Pullela Gopichand, the 2001 All England Open Badminton Champion. She eventually started playing badminton from the age of eight.
    Sindhu first learned the basics of the sport with the guidance of Mehboob Ali at the badminton courts of Indian Railway Institute of Signal Engineering and Telecommunications in Secunderabad. Soon after she joined Pullela Gopichand's badminton academy.
    Not sure about her caste, nor interested in. She may be from Kammavaru caste. Well it's good she won silver, but feeling very sad since yesterday evening. Whenever I watch her final match clip on tv, I switch to other channel immediately.

P V Sindhu ... Desh ki Mahan Beti

Please see the link to know the details about P V Sindhu Profile

http://www.scooptimes.com/biography/...nton-wiki/5649

Not sure about her caste, nor interested in. She may be from Kammavaru caste. Well it's good she won silver, but feeling very sad since yesterday evening. Whenever I watch her final match clip on tv, I switch to other channel immediately.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krishdel For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (August 21st, 2016), SALURAM (October 3rd, 2017)

जंग, खेत और खेल सब में देश का तिरंगा बुलंद करते हैं जाट ! साक्षी और सिंधु को बधाई। सरकार को चाहिए कि अब खेल रत्न इन बहादुर जाटनियों को दिया जावे।
    Laxman Burdak

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 21st, 2016), sjakhars (August 22nd, 2016)

Jats in Andhra Pradesh

In south, it was a big challenge for Aurangjeb to win Golkunda Fort in Hyderabad. For this he was not getting ideas, finally he decided for GURILLA war . For this he needed people who could do it for him . He started a search for the people all over . Finally he founds Jats in and around Delhi , who could do this. He pleaded to them to fight for him , to which JATs agreed. An army of 700-800 JATs was formed. By showing amazing courage of bravery JATs conquered Golkunda Fort for him. After winning Golkunda Fort , Aurangjeb in happiness and for the security of fort gifted land to these JATs for settlement in and around Hyderabad. As the time passed , dynasties changed and land given to them decreased but the population increased. A time finally came , when the same JATs who won the Fort,their decedents became small farmer and labours.

Today there are around 40,000 JATs in Hyderabad from Ramdevguda to Nalagunda having history in their hearts but neither centre Govt nor state Govt has done anything for them . They are neither considered backward nor Telgu speaking people. As their colour changed with time so changed their gottars , but in genes they have JAT blood. (Hawa Singh Sangwan: Asli Lutere Kaun, 2009, p. 82-83)

Jats gotras in these Jat people of Andhra Pradesh are Gulia, Mathur, Khainwar, Nunwar, Jakodia, Byaare, Hatinzar, Durwasa etc.

Smt Renuka Chaudhary, Ex. Central Minister is Jat from this community in Andhra Pradesh. Recently with the efforts of Renuka Chaudhary, these people have been included in OBC list for Job Reservation.

The president of JAT SAMAJ of these people is Ch. Durwasa Kansi Ram Singh whose add is . House no. 9-5-106 village - Ramdevguda, Post. - Civil Lines, Hyderabad-31
    Laxman Burdak

Whenever I watch her final match clip on tv, I switch to other channel immediately.
    Friend,
    In a lighter vein, I guess you played the IPL card on her match. I assume your loss is not that much.

Bloody twats, they can't even digest our success.

Haryana’s girls and their families have found in sports a way out of the confines of the khap

http://www.outlookindia.com/magazine...is-soil/297738
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

27. The Following User Says Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

Congrats from heart to both and all who tried for INDIA to there best in olympics.
    Again it is sense of pride for me that jatni did it.
    We rocks
    I wish to born & die again as JAT.

तू छोड़ रहा है तो ख़ता इसमें तेरी क्या,
    हर शख़्स मेरा साथ निभा भी नहीं सकता।

29. The Following User Says Thank You to rocker88 For This Useful Post:

vijaypooniya (August 25th, 2016)

It is heartening to learn that Sakshi Malik has got Padma Shri award on 26 January 2017. Perhaps she is the youngest in age to receive this award.

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dndeswal For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (January 29th, 2017), SALURAM (October 3rd, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post

It is heartening to learn that Sakshi Malik has got Padma Shri award on 26 January 2017. Perhaps she is the youngest in age to receive this award.

She is one in the list who really deserves it or one can say she earned it through hard work and making this country proud. God Bless her..