View Poll Results: Ch Yashpal Malik is right leadership for Jat OBC Reservation agitation ?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 80.00%
  • No

2 20.00%

Thread: Do you think Ch Yashpal Malik is right leadership for Jat Reservation agitation?

Do you think Ch Yashpal Malik is right leadership for Jat Reservation agitation?

Please share your votes and watch 27 Aug 2016 speech of Ch Yashpal Malik

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMm...Lqul4zwDIQogOw https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMm...Lqul4zwDIQogOw
    Last edited by piush_tomar; August 30th, 2016 at 09:37 AM.

इस पोल में जाटों का भाग न लेना यह बताता है के वाक़ई में इस वेबसाइट जाटलेंड की सार्थकता उपयोगिता अब ख़त्म हो गयी है , अफ़सोस होता इन पढ़े लिखे बुद्धिजीवियों पर http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php/39621-Do-you-think-Ch-Yashpal-Malik-is-right-leadership-for-Jat-Reservation-agitation

3. The Following User Says Thank You to piush_tomar For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (August 27th, 2016)

इस पोल में लोगो का भाग न लेना यह भी बताता है कि लोग उसे नहीं जानते। किसी के बारे में जाने बिना उस पर अपनी राय ज़ाहिर करना जरूरी नहीं है।
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

spdeshwal (September 4th, 2016)

People have different choices and preferences. Only trolls respond to each and everything they come across. We must respect the priorities of the members who participate in the topic of their choices. Nobody is bound to respond to the topic they don't like or don't want to discuss.

If the topic of my Thread is not getting attention, it means that i am raising an issue which is not much popular among the members present here. So, i must think twice before posting such topic instead of categorizing the members as ignorant. They might want to discuss things which i never heard of and hence they can also feel pity on my poor intellect.

So, lets respect the choice of the members for what they want to discuss.
    Last edited by vijay; August 27th, 2016 at 09:48 PM. Reason: spell
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 27th, 2016), op1955 (September 20th, 2016), rohittewatia (August 27th, 2016), spdeshwal (September 4th, 2016)

It is well known fact that Jat leadership is also divided. People like Saini are inciting Jaats because Jaats are majority in the state. Therefore its in the benefit to polarize Non-Jaat vote bank by inciting caste passions among masses. Typical BJP Style leadership which is all about power at cost of dividing people. Wonder why ssome Jaats support BJP?
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

krishdel (August 28th, 2016), op1955 (August 28th, 2016), piush_tomar (August 30th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by piush_tomar View Post
    इस पोल में जाटों का भाग न लेना यह बताता है के वाक़ई में इस वेबसाइट जाटलेंड की सार्थकता उपयोगिता अब ख़त्म हो गयी है , अफ़सोस होता इन पढ़े लिखे बुद्धिजीवियों पर http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php/39621-Do-you-think-Ch-Yashpal-Malik-is-right-leadership-for-Jat-Reservation-agitation
    bhai aab yaha kam hi log aate hain. is baat ka pata aapko daily, weekly and monthly posts activity se chal jaayega. Halanki is baat se mods aur kuch anya log sehmat nahi karte, lekin sachayi yahi hai. platform dead hai, activity naam matra ki hai.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

krishdel (August 28th, 2016), piush_tomar (August 30th, 2016)

ड्रामे बाज स यु... सेडिशन का चार्ज लागे पीछे दिखया भी ना यो हरयाणे में ...फेर बीजेपी के साथ सेटिंग कर के दिल्ली में अनसन तुडवान आया ..... इतना ऐ बड़ा नेता पाके है ते गिरफ्तारी देता ...कुछ ना है ऊँ ऐ भका रह्या है लोगां ने बीजेपी गेल मिलके
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

I can not say about the reservation ... . I see great job done by Ch.Yashpal Malik by uniting Jats across different states ( from J&K to Andhra) . Before this I have never met Jats from J&K, Andhra ,Himachal but now I got opportunity to meet Jats from different states....
    Of course some Jats loyal to politicians will not agree with this , because their sole job is to help their party and not the Jat community... They will get maximum benefit if Jats are more divided...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to krishdel For This Useful Post:

baljeetgathwala (September 6th, 2016), op1955 (September 20th, 2016), piush_tomar (August 30th, 2016), prashantacmet (September 20th, 2016), rskankara (August 28th, 2016), vijay (August 28th, 2016)

Uniting jats for a common cause is not a easy task.....He deserves full marks for that....
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rskankara For This Useful Post:

baljeetgathwala (September 6th, 2016), op1955 (September 20th, 2016), piush_tomar (August 30th, 2016), rohittewatia (September 5th, 2016), vijaypooniya (August 29th, 2016)

पीयूष भाई, जाटलेंड पर इस मायूस औए सन्नाटे के सराबोर माहौल में भी 10 सदस्यों का इस पोल में हिस्सा लेना मेरे नजर में संतोष जनक बात है |
    Quote Originally Posted by piush_tomar View Post
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....