Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: भारतीय सेना और प्रधानमंत्री का पाक को करा &

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Again same rubbish and total crap. what the hell man. every posts of yours is on kezri, congress and what not. as per bhakts, anyone opposing feku modi is a supporter of kezri, congress etc and they start using flthy, derogatory language. Dodgy crap modi and his fake jingoism is busted. We know feku and feku supporters how they start using filthier language if someone disagrees or pose a question to their ideology. Person who opposes BJP gets anti-India, unpatriotic awards from these self proclaimed fake nationalists. Oh man, please go away and keep writing same sort of crap in other threads. Had enough of such crap which is strictly uncalled for.

Are jaao yaar. bahut hua, internet is full with lot of bjp troll these days who just start imposing their ideologies on others. hey keep writing your essays on kezri. all the best.
    दुनियां भर की बात कर ली तुमने पर अब तक एक जवाब नहीं दिया गया|
    "The demand of Congress and Kejriwal to publicise the evidence is justified? Yes or No ?

जब किसी के पास तर्क ख़त्म हो जाते है वो ऐसी ही बात करता है जैसी तुमने लिखी है| और जो बिना तर्क के बात करता है उसे ही Troll बोला जाता है इन्टरनेट पर|
    खुद तय करो तुम किस श्रेणी के troll हो|
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (October 9th, 2016), sjakhars (October 14th, 2016)

I think you are the only intelligent person left on the Indian sub-continent, rest of the Indians are fools that is what you want to say. God bless you

Thats the difference. No was thumping chest back then but now have a look at how this BJP govt is boasting about these strikes like BJP leaders themselves carried out these strikes on border. Making people of India fool like it was unprecedented. Far out, what a shameful govt we have. Now this govt will use this opportunity to cash in next year elections. Sold media is already singing praises by showing and portraying these strikes as unprecedented. What a shame, how media, govt, and businessmen together are making people fool in this country. Cleverly distracting people's attention from real problems like poverty, unemployment, healthcare, education. Social system is getting weaker as well in this govt tenure. After all, money is being spent to help businessmen make more profits. Shameful govt.
    Yoginder Gulia

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (October 10th, 2016), rekhasmriti (October 14th, 2016)

I am not as intelligent as you Mr Gulia. I don't want to be that intelligent that I don't even know the difference between India and Indian subcontinent. Thanks for your wisdom and enlightenment. Meri to aankhe ho khol di aapne. LOL.

By the way, Enjoy the following cartoon, you may love it:

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    I think you are the only intelligent person left on the Indian sub-continent, rest of the Indians are fools that is what you want to say. God bless you
    Last edited by amitbudhwar; October 10th, 2016 at 12:15 PM.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

krishdel (October 15th, 2016)

Are Bhai, tum jaao yaar. same rubbish again. You again started asking me same question about Kezri, Congress etc. You must be knowing all this well than me as you are writing expert opinion on these leaders in the other thread.

Why don't you write there. What the hell man. What's wrong with you? I am not a spokesperson of AAP or Congress. Ask them if you have any questions. Don't ask me these stupid questions and I don't I need to answer you about my opinion on Kezri or Congress.

Why do I need to give you my opinion? These are signs of a TROLL, who is hell bent on raising stupid questions and started getting personal. Go away dude, I told you many times.

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    दुनियां भर की बात कर ली तुमने पर अब तक एक जवाब नहीं दिया गया|
    "The demand of Congress and Kejriwal to publicise the evidence is justified? Yes or No ?

जब किसी के पास तर्क ख़त्म हो जाते है वो ऐसी ही बात करता है जैसी तुमने लिखी है| और जो बिना तर्क के बात करता है उसे ही Troll बोला जाता है इन्टरनेट पर|
    खुद तय करो तुम किस श्रेणी के troll हो|

Are Bhai, tum jaao yaar. same rubbish again. You again started asking me same question about Kezri, Congress etc. You must be knowing all this well than me as you are writing expert opinion on these leaders in the other thread.

Why don't you write there. What the hell man. What's wrong with you? I am not a spokesperson of AAP or Congress. Ask them if you have any questions. Don't ask me these stupid questions and I don't I need to answer you about my opinion on Kezri or Congress.

Why do I need to give you my opinion? These are signs of a TROLL, who is hell bent on raising stupid questions and started getting personal. Go away dude, I told you many times.
    Seriously? You don't have opinion on Kejri ? You have opinion on BJP on Modi and RSS even on everything which is related to them. You have opinion when Kejri takes on LG and Modi but not when he puts question mark on our Indian Army. What a selective opinion you have man. You are declaring every second person a troll, a bhakt, a chaddi wala, stupid blah blah without knowing the background of person. You are trolling here from the day one.
    Have you seen the language that you have used for the PM of India? These are the sign of a troll not what you are talking about.
    If I'm listening you calmly that doesn't mean you can write anything here. And what are you doing here without an opinion. it's a discussion forum and people with selective opinion and troll without any ideology who are here just to oppose a particular person and party with their garbage language are not required ok... understand.

Official documents, video and photographic evidence accessed by the The
    Hindu tells the story of Indian Army's one of the deadliest Surgical Strike on
    Pakistan- Operation Ginger.

What's special about this operation is that the then central govt- UPA, even
    PM Manmohan Singh had no clue about it before. The army conducted this
    operation on its own, taking full responsibility, knowing the risk that if
    anything wrong would have happened, the entire team might had to face action. But they did not care. For them, the revenge for their
    teammates and a strong message to Pakistan mattered.

Team of 25 soldiers crossed the LoC, killed 8 Paki soldiers, brought 3
    Pakistani heads back home on 30 August 2011. This was the revenge for the beheading
    of our two soldiers - Havildar Jaipal Singh Adhikari and Lance Naik Devender
    Singh by Pakistan Army's Border Action Team on 30 July 2011.

The team first waited near the chowki and places claymore mines around it.
    As soon as four Pakistani soldiers reached the site, the commandos detonated
    the mines. One Pak soldier fell into the stream. The commandos managed to get
    the headsd of other three. They then placed a pressure IED’s beneath one of the
    bodies, primed to explode when anyone attempted to lift the body.

Hearing the explosions, two Pakistani soldiers rushed from the post but were
    killed by a second Indian team waiting near the site. Two other Pakistani army
    men tried to trap the second team but a third team covering them from behind
    eliminated them too.

While the Indian soldiers were coming back, another group of Pakistani
    soldiers were spotted moving from Chowki towards the ambush site. Soon a loud
    explosion was heard, indicating the triggering of the IEDs planted under the
    body.

The operation had lasted 45 minutes & all the team mates came back home
    without any casualty.

Why this Operation is not just an ambush but a Surgical Strike is because at
    seven reconnaissance missions (physical and air surveillance mounted on UAV)
    were carried out to identify potential targets. Three targets were finalised- a
    Pakistani army post near Jor, Hifazat and Lashdat.

Three Pakistani heads — of Subedar Parvez, Havildar Aftab and Naik Imran — three AK
    47 rifles and other weapons were among the trophies carried back by the Indian
    soldiers

Aur aisi aisi surgical strike pehle bhi kayi baar hui hai. no one was upbeat about that like this jumla sarkaar is. It was a business as usual work for previous govts. They never adverstised like this feku sarkaar. Sold Times Of India is singing praises openly for this feku sarkaar. Gutter journalism is on its peaks. No checks and balances at all. Feku must get an award for his faking art.

Yeah, that's the difference. Action speaks louder than words but this current govt speaks only and take credit of work done by Army.

Shameful BJP govt started politics on Army first than any other party. What a Shame. Feku is cleverly taking all the credit out of Army's achievements. Right wing elements are on loose and get away with slap on a wrist for heinous crime they are committing around the country. People of country are suffering big time in this govt.

Bharat Jalao Party is pitting people against each other to create rifts for petty political gains. What can we expect from such parties. Total hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by krishdel View Post
    Official documents, video and photographic evidence accessed by the The
    Hindu tells the story of Indian Army's one of the deadliest Surgical Strike on
    Pakistan- Operation Ginger.

What's special about this operation is that the then central govt- UPA, even
    PM Manmohan Singh had no clue about it before. The army conducted this
    operation on its own, taking full responsibility, knowing the risk that if
    anything wrong would have happened, the entire team might had to face action. But they did not care. For them, the revenge for their
    teammates and a strong message to Pakistan mattered.

Team of 25 soldiers crossed the LoC, killed 8 Paki soldiers, brought 3
    Pakistani heads back home on 30 August 2011. This was the revenge for the beheading
    of our two soldiers - Havildar Jaipal Singh Adhikari and Lance Naik Devender
    Singh by Pakistan Army's Border Action Team on 30 July 2011.

The team first waited near the chowki and places claymore mines around it.
    As soon as four Pakistani soldiers reached the site, the commandos detonated
    the mines. One Pak soldier fell into the stream. The commandos managed to get
    the headsd of other three. They then placed a pressure IED’s beneath one of the
    bodies, primed to explode when anyone attempted to lift the body.

Hearing the explosions, two Pakistani soldiers rushed from the post but were
    killed by a second Indian team waiting near the site. Two other Pakistani army
    men tried to trap the second team but a third team covering them from behind
    eliminated them too.

While the Indian soldiers were coming back, another group of Pakistani
    soldiers were spotted moving from Chowki towards the ambush site. Soon a loud
    explosion was heard, indicating the triggering of the IEDs planted under the
    body.

The operation had lasted 45 minutes & all the team mates came back home
    without any casualty.

Why this Operation is not just an ambush but a Surgical Strike is because at
    seven reconnaissance missions (physical and air surveillance mounted on UAV)
    were carried out to identify potential targets. Three targets were finalised- a
    Pakistani army post near Jor, Hifazat and Lashdat.

Three Pakistani heads — of Subedar Parvez, Havildar Aftab and Naik Imran — three AK
    47 rifles and other weapons were among the trophies carried back by the Indian
    soldiers

I have told you many times to go away but you are not listening. Still harping on same crap over and again. These are traits of a TROLL who is hell bent on imposing his stupid logic on others, despite multiple requests for staying away.

I just expressed my opinion on BJP and its wrong doing but you have started asking me questions about other parties like I am their spokesperson or affiliated with them in some manner. I told you that I am not obliged to have an opinion on others and even If I have any, why do I need to express it to you, if I don't want to. But you are not getting any message whatsoever, behaving like a TROLL who is just not listening. And also started behaving like other right wing elements who try to impose their rules on people with different opinion. Now you have also started directing me on what to write here and what not. Are Bhai, I have told you many times, don't write all this nonsense in every post of yours to me. I am not interested in discussing with you about other parties. Do you get this message or not? Its my prerogative to decide what I need to write and discuss. You are not the one to decide what I need to write, on what topics I need to express my opinion. Stay away, and don't behave like a halfwit. GOT IT.

Seriously? You don't have opinion on Kejri ? You have opinion on BJP on Modi and RSS even on everything which is related to them. You have opinion when Kejri takes on LG and Modi but not when he puts question mark on our Indian Army. What a selective opinion you have man. You are declaring every second person a troll, a bhakt, a chaddi wala, stupid blah blah without knowing the background of person. You are trolling here from the day one.
    Have you seen the language that you have used for the PM of India? These are the sign of a troll not what you are talking about.
    If I'm listening you calmly that doesn't mean you can write anything here. And what are you doing here without an opinion. it's a discussion forum and people with selective opinion and troll without any ideology who are here just to oppose a particular person and party with their garbage language are not required ok... understand.

I have told you many times to go away but you are not listening. Still harping on same crap over and again. These are traits of a TROLL who is hell bent on imposing his stupid logic on others, despite multiple requests for staying away.

I just expressed my opinion on BJP and its wrong doing but you have started asking me questions about other parties like I am their spokesperson or affiliated with them in some manner. I told you that I am not obliged to have an opinion on others and even If I have any, why do I need to express it to you, if I don't want to. But you are not getting any message whatsoever, behaving like a TROLL who is just not listening. And also started behaving like other right wing elements who try to impose their rules on people with different opinion. Now you have also started directing me on what to write here and what not. Are Bhai, I have told you many times, don't write all this nonsense in every post of yours to me. I am not interested in discussing with you about other parties. Do you get this message or not? Its my prerogative to decide what I need to write and discuss. You are not the one to decide what I need to write, on what topics I need to express my opinion. Stay away, and don't behave like a halfwit. GOT IT.
    Who are you to call me halfwit or stupid. Retard mind your language. I asked you something in a constructive way just to give a direction to the discussion. but rather than replying, you started declaring me a troll. Discussion is not a one way traffic. There are n number of posts in other threads where you are acting like a spokesperson of Kejri and Congress. Now, when you are asked to clear your viewpoint on the ongoing issue, you are trying to escape from the scene using foul language. What are you doing in a discussion when you have no opinion. Just to troll people. Get lost Troll.
    Last edited by ayushkadyan; October 13th, 2016 at 03:20 AM.

Excuse my language:

WHATS HAPPENING HERE ??? BEHAVE LIKE ADULTS!! We all are Jats here and we know our blood boils soon but respect each other. You can have a difference of opinion on something which is fine. Why the hell do you have to SWAER?

WHATS THE NEED OF GOING PERSONAL? if you have a personal difference ,go lash each other out outside this place please.
    I don't know both of you but its not nice to read at all.

Re the Topic - I respect our Army the most for what it does . BJP has made it hype, there is no doubt about it. Such strikes always take place under any Gov, be it BJP or Congress, but never make news. And Kejriwal is a Moron .

PS: Its MY opinion. You may not agree!
    There is no respect for others without humanity in yourself

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gauri For This Useful Post:

krishdel (October 15th, 2016), rekhasmriti (October 14th, 2016)

All are educated here and may have opposite views on a topic, but surely must refrain to make personal comments..........

Cheers
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

रक्षा मंत्री ने यूपीए सरकार के समय में हुए आपरेशन जिंजर को 'सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक' कहने के दावे को ख़ारिज करते हुए कहा है कि मैं बीते दो साल से रक्षा मंत्री हूं, मुझे जानकारी है कि इससे पहले कभी सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक नहीं किए गए. जिसका वे लोग जिक्र कर रहे हैं वो सीमा पर की गई कार्रवाई है, जो दुनिया भर में आम बात है......इसके साथ ही उन्होंने अभी किए गए 'सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक' का श्रेय भारतीय सेना, 125 करोड़ भारतीय, प्रधानमंत्री, खुद को श्रेय दिया है.....

पर्रिकर के इस बयान को कांग्रेस ने भ्रामक बताया है.....

उधर रणदीप सुरजेवाला ने कहा हैकि इस सर्जीकल स्ट्राइक का पूरा श्रेय सेना को जाता है, और भाजपा वाले लोगों को क्यों बरगला रहे हैं. पहले के सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक से इनकार करना सेना की वीरता को कमतर बताना है| सुरजेवाला ने कहा, 2011 का ऑपरेशन जिंजर बड़े पैमाने पर किया गया सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक था.....

मुद्दा ज़िंदा रखना है इनको चुनावों तक, इसे कहते है राजनीति............
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

Quote Originally Posted by rskankara View Post
    रक्षा मंत्री ने यूपीए सरकार के समय में हुए आपरेशन जिंजर को 'सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक' कहने के दावे को ख़ारिज करते हुए कहा है कि मैं बीते दो साल से रक्षा मंत्री हूं, मुझे जानकारी है कि इससे पहले कभी सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक नहीं किए गए. जिसका वे लोग जिक्र कर रहे हैं वो सीमा पर की गई कार्रवाई है, जो दुनिया भर में आम बात है......इसके साथ ही उन्होंने अभी किए गए 'सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक' का श्रेय भारतीय सेना, 125 करोड़ भारतीय, प्रधानमंत्री, खुद को श्रेय दिया है.....

उधर रणदीप सुरजेवाला ने कहा हैकि इस सर्जीकल स्ट्राइक का पूरा श्रेय सेना को जाता है, और भाजपा वाले लोगों को क्यों बरगला रहे हैं. पहले के सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक से इनकार करना सेना की वीरता को कमतर बताना है| सुरजेवाला ने कहा, 2011 का ऑपरेशन जिंजर बड़े पैमाने पर किया गया सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक था.....

राजनीति अपने चरम पर है जो कि इस देश में हर मुद्दे पर होती है| तो भला सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक जैसा मुद्दा इससे क्यूँ अछूता रहता| इसमें कोई दो राय नहीं कि बीजेपी इस मुद्दे को पूरी तरह से अपने पक्ष में भुनाना चाहती है| राजनीति का तकाज़ा है कि यह मुद्दों पर ही की जा सकती है| अब भले ही जनता की नज़रो में उसकी कोई कीमत हो या ना हो|

अभी देश के दो महत्त्वपूर्ण राज्यों में चुनाव होने है| ज़ाहिर है कोई भी पार्टी कसर नहीं छोड़ना चाहती है| जहाँ बीजेपी इस सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक के सहारे अपनी नैय्या पार करना चाहती है वही विपक्षी पार्टियों इस कदर बौखलाई है कि उन्हें सेना के उस ऑपरेशन पर भी ऐतबार नहीं है| यह मान भी लिया जाए कि बीजेपी गुनाहगार है कि उसने सेना की उपलब्धि को भी अपना बता दिया| लेकिन उससे बड़े गुनाहगार तो वो राजनेता है जो बस बीजेपी का विरोध करने के चक्कर में सेना के साहसिक कदम पर प्रश्नचिन्ह लगा रहे है| बीजेपी को झूठा साबित करने के लिए इन्हें सुबूत मांगने में भी हिचक नहीं है| इनके हिसाब से सुबूत मांगना सेना का अपमान नहीं है|
    ये कैसी राजनीति है?

बहस का विषय यह नहीं है कि अब तक किस पार्टी की सरकार के दौरान कितने सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक किये गए| या नहीं किये गए| यह तो तय है कि उस लेवल के तो नहीं गए जो अभी हमारी आर्मी ने किये है| हकीकत यह है कि उरी आर्मी बेस पर हुआ आतंकी हमला पिछले कुछ वर्षो में हुए सबसे घातक हमलो में से एक था| जिसका उचित जवाब दिया जाना लाज़िमी था| एक सॉफ्ट स्टेट होने का ठप्पा उतरना ज़रूरी था| सेना की भूमिका इस सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक को अंजाम देने की थी जो उन्होंने किया भी| वही अजित डोभाल पूरी योजना का खाका खीचने की भूमिका में थे| सेना ने जिस अदम्य साहस का परिचय दिया वह निस्संदेह काबिलेतारीफ़ है| सरकार ने भी इस ऑपरेशन की घोषणा करके एक बहुत बड़ा रिस्क लिया है| हो सकता था पकिस्तान इसे अपने देश पर हमला बताकर भारत पर जवाबी हमला कर देता| लेकिन इस ऑपरेशन की घोषणा से हमारी सेना का मनोबल भी बढ़ा है| सबसे बड़ी बात कि ऑपरेशन की घोषणा भी सेना ने ही प्रेस कांफ्रेस बुलाकर दी ना कि रक्षामंत्री या अजित डोभाल ने| मीडिया भले ही किसी डोभाल या मोदी को हीरो बताये लेकिन इस स्ट्राइक के सबसे बड़े हीरो तो हमारे जाबांज सैनिक ही है| और देश की जनता इसे बखूबी समझती है| सिवाय कुछ पार्टियों के जिन्हें अपने राजनैतिक नुक्सान की ज्यादा फ़िक्र है| क्योंकि उन्हें लगता है कि इस स्ट्राइक की घोषणा करके मोदी ने अपनी छवि चमकाने की कोशिश की है| कुछ हद तक सही हो सकता है लेकिन पूरी तरह से नहीं| हमें यह नहीं भूलना चाहिए कि जो कांग्रेस पार्टी आज पानी पीकर बीजेपी को कोस रही है| 1971 के बंगलादेश युद्ध के बाद देश की प्रधानमंत्री होने के नाते इंदिरा गांधी ने भी चुनाव उसी युद्ध के लहर पर जीतने की कोशिश की थी| जिसके 4 साल बाद ही इस देश के लोकतंत्र में एक काला अध्याय लिखा गया था इमरजेंसी के रूप में.

हमें यह भी याद रखना होगा कि पिछले दो साल में सरकार द्वारा पाकिस्तान को कूटनीतिक स्तर पर घेरा गया है| पहले तो मोदी द्वारा नवाज शरीफ को अपने शपथग्रहण समारोह में बुलाना और फिर खुद पाकिस्तान जाकर मिलना| इससे पूरी दुनिया में यह सन्देश गया कि भारत अपने सम्बन्ध पकिस्तान से सुधारना चाहता है| हम उनसे बातचीत को लेकर संजीदा है| क्योकि पकिस्तान हमेशा हिन्दुस्तान को बातचीत से पीछे हटने का जिम्मेदार ठहराता है| फिर उरी की घटना के बाद सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक को अंजाम देकर हमने यह सन्देश दिया है कि बातचीत और सीमा पार आंतकवाद साथ साथ नहीं चल सकते| ऐसे वक्त में पूरे देश का सरकार को समर्थन करना अपेक्षित है|

इस देश की राजनीति व्यक्ति केन्द्रित हो गयी है ना कि विचारधारा केन्द्रित| दरअसल यह उस दौर की राजनीति है जहाँ विपक्ष दिग्भ्रमित है| सत्तापक्ष ने राष्ट्रवाद की अफीम पूरी अवाम को सुंघाई हुई है| न तो कोई विपक्षी नेता किसानो के, आम जनता के मुद्दों पर सड़क पर उतरता है| न ही कोई आंदोलन होता है| होती है तो बस राजनीति| और इस राजनीति का केंद्र भी राष्ट्रवाद है| जो अब सेना के कंधे पर बन्दूक रखकर की जा रही है|
    इस राजनीति में शुचिता या नैतिकता के लिए जगह नहीं है| यह लाल बहादुर शास्त्री के ज़माने की राजनीति नहीं है जब एक रेल दुर्घटना के बाद रेल मंत्री अपनी नैतिक जिम्मेदारी लेते हुए अपने पद से त्यागपत्र दे देता है|

यह आज के दौर की राजनीति है| सत्ता सर्वोपरि है, राजनैतिक मूल्य गौण है| कुछ साल पहले एक साधारण से दिखने वाले व्यक्ति द्वारा रामलीला मैदान में लाखों लोगो की भीड़ के सामने देश से भ्रष्टाचार को जड़ से उखाड़ने की कसमें खायी जाती है| एक सेना से सेवानिवृत्त बुजुर्ग के भरोसे देश की करोडो जनता को भ्रष्टाचारमुक्त भारत की आस दी जाती है| और जब भ्रष्टाचार में आकंठ डूबी तत्कालीन सरकार को जड़ से उखाड़ने का आह्वान किया जाता है तो आपके मेरे जैसे हिन्दुस्तान के हर नौजवान की रगों में खून दोगुनी रफ़्तार से दौड़ने लगता है| परन्तु अंत में सत्ता का मद उस तथाकथित ईमानदार नेता के सर चढकर बोलता है| जिस पार्टी के विरोध पर वह राजनीति शुरू करता है अंततः वह उस पार्टी के साथ ही सत्ता का पहला स्वाद चखता है|
    उसकी ईमानदारी अब दिखावा ज्यादा है जो विरोध की राजनीति में बदल चुकी है| उसकी राजनीति में नैतिकता कम है अराजकता ज्यादा है| विरोध बस विरोध| तर्कहीन विरोध, ये राजनीति का नया चेहरा है| जिसे मौजूदा दौर का सबसे धूर्त राजनीतिज्ञ कहा जाये तो अतिश्योक्ति नहीं होगी|
    जब ऐसे लोग सुबूत मांगते है तो पीड़ा तो होती ही है|

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

Gauri (October 13th, 2016)

In the quoted post, you used abusive language in first place but later you edited it. In the quoted post you have declared me as a member of Congress and AAP. I don't man, what's wrong with you. But KINDLY SPARE ME. I can't stoop this low. I wish you all the best for your future endeavors but request you to SPARE me in the future. THANK YOU SIR.

Who are you to call me halfwit or stupid. Retard mind your language. I asked you something in a constructive way just to give a direction to the discussion. but rather than replying, you started declaring me a troll. Discussion is not a one way traffic. There are n number of posts in other threads where you are acting like a spokesperson of Kejri and Congress. Now, when you are asked to clear your viewpoint on the ongoing issue, you are trying to escape from the scene using foul language. What are you doing in a discussion when you have no opinion. Just to troll people. Get lost Troll.

I haven't seen this low level politics by an incumbent govt. Army was never politicized at this scale. Elections in UP and Punjab are the main factors. But what's happening in India is shameful. Politics is played on Army Jawans hard work. Utter disgraceful and lowest level politics.

Quote Originally Posted by rskankara View Post

गुनाह तो गुनाह है.... आजकल अपनी गलती तो दूसरे की गलती से छोटा दिखाकर हम अपने आप ही सर्टीफिकेट ले लेते है... क्रिया की प्रतिक्रिया बड़ी होती है.................
    जनरल वीके सिंह सहाब ने लखनऊ मे कल एक व्याख्यान दिया... कुछ अंश..... उन्होने भी भाषण में राहुलवा से भी वही प्रश्न किया है कि 71 मे भी इंदरा गाँधी क्या खून की दलाली ली थी?........ असली लड़ाई तो फील्ड मार्शल अरनब गोस्वामी के स्टूडियो मे हो रही है.......................केजरी को तो हेलीकॉप्टर से लटकाकर सीमापार ले जाओ ताकि हकीकत खुद ही देख सके... .....हा हा ॥ हो सकता है जरनल सहाब भी जाटलेंड से प्रेरित है..
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

बात यह की मोदी में दम है उसने सेना को सपोर्ट किया और सेना ने अपना काम किया | देश का दुर्भाग्य यह है की कोंग्रसी मंदबुद्धि पपू को प्रधानमंत्री उमीदवार मानती है क्या उसकी इतनी औकात है | जिस पार्टी की सरकार है अगर उसने कोई अच्छा कार्य किया है उसे तो उसको स्रये तो जायेगा |
    Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure there is one less rascal in the world
    SUBHASH DHAYAL

23. The Following User Says Thank You to dhayal For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (October 15th, 2016)

aap ko hitihas pad na chahiye janab .... 70 saal mein kya kya ho guya .... aaj akrosh ka jabab akrosh hai
    Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure there is one less rascal in the world
    SUBHASH DHAYAL

This is coming again n again , if surgical strike happened earlier or not .

I read some views ( possible all theories with zero facts ).

As per some theory - this is not first time when Our soldiers been through this tragedy .

Always some official used to approach so called Govt Leaders with plan of retaliation .

And every time their plans were thrashed in name of $#%#%$#$ peace or whatever .

However some group did take their revenge even if they did not have so called high power approval .

Risk : If they could have got caught they would have no Govt back up and might end in enemy prison or .....

This is first time Govt had backed Defence - take ur revenge we are their to Support you .

( Please note - not sure if some cooked up theory or fact . But it makes sense , how can we
    not take revenge for such brutality against our frnds & family just coz some Govt said - we are peaceful nation )

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (October 15th, 2016), Gauri (October 20th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    This is coming again n again , if surgical strike happened earlier or not .

I read some views ( possible all theories with zero facts ).

As per some theory - this is not first time when Our soldiers been through this tragedy .

Always some official used to approach so called Govt Leaders with plan of retaliation .

And every time their plans were thrashed in name of $#%#%$#$ peace or whatever .

However some group did take their revenge even if they did not have so called high power approval .

Risk : If they could have got caught they would have no Govt back up and might end in enemy prison or .....

This is first time Govt had backed Defence - take ur revenge we are their to Support you .

( Please note - not sure if some cooked up theory or fact . But it makes sense , how can we
    not take revenge for such brutality against our frnds & family just coz some Govt said - we are peaceful nation )
    Good..It is called crux of the matter. Authentic analysis that make sense. This is how we should see the surgical strike and the government's role in utilizing the Army strength.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (October 15th, 2016)