Thread: Jat traveller's trick

Jat traveller's trick

Someone has forwarded the following short-story to me on WhatsApp. Sharing with all of you. Not sure whether it is already posted in this forum.

एक बंदूकधारी जाट घोड़े पर सवार हो कर अपनी यात्रा के दौरान एक जगह चाय पीने के लिये रुका।

उसने अपना घोड़ा चाय के होटल के पास एक पेड़ से बांध दिया और अंदर चाय पीने चला गया।

जब वह लौटा तो पाया कि उसका घोड़ा जगह पर नहीं है। किसी ने उसे चुरा लिया था। जाट ने बंदूक से एक हवाई फायर दागा और चिल्ला चिल्ला कर कहने लगा - "जिसने भी मेरा घोड़ा चुराया है वो सुन ले! मैं एक चाय और पीने अंदर जा रहा हूं। इस बीच अगर मेरा घोड़ा वापस जगह पर नहीं मिला तो याद रखना ..। इस जगह का वही हाल करूंगा जो घोड़ा चोरी होने पर मैंने जयपुर में किया था!"

चाय पीकर जाट जब लौटा तो उसका घोड़ा अपनी जगह पर वापस बंधा था।

वह उस पर सवार होकर चलने लगा। तभी होटलवाले ने आवाज देकर उसे रोका - "चौधरी साहब, जरा वो किस्सा तो सुनाते जाओ । जयपुर में आखिर आपने क्या किया था ?"

जाट :- "करना क्या था! वहां से पैदल ही चला आया था !!"

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dndeswal For This Useful Post:

deependra (October 31st, 2016), Dhramvir (October 24th, 2016), lrburdak (October 26th, 2016), op1955 (October 27th, 2016), RAMJAAT11 (November 23rd, 2017), rekhasmriti (October 22nd, 2016), srohit307 (November 3rd, 2016), sukhbirhooda (October 19th, 2016)

देसवालजी कहानी या चुटकला अच्छा है मैंने जाट लैंड पर संग्रहीत कर दिया है।

http://www.jatland.com/home/Jaton_Ki_Kahaniyan
    Laxman Burdak

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (July 9th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    देसवालजी कहानी या चुटकला अच्छा है मैंने जाट लैंड पर संग्रहीत कर दिया है।

http://www.jatland.com/home/Jaton_Ki_Kahaniyan

धन्यवाद, बुरड़क जी। किसी ने यह मुझे WhatsApp पर भेजा था। अभी खोजने पर पाया कि यह WhatsApp के इस वेब-पेज पर भी मौजूद है -

http://www.whatsapp4g.com/2015/05/blog-post_49.html
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dndeswal For This Useful Post:

See also link-

http://www.jatland.com/home/Jat_re_Jat

इस संकलन में छत्तीस कहानियाँ हैं जो एक पंक्ति में लोकोक्ति लगती है और विस्तार में जीवनानुभवों का निचोड। कलेवर में छोटी किन्तु सोच में सशक्त कहानियाँ लोकाभिमुख होने की वजह से बहुत प्रारम्भ में ही पाठक की पकड को मजबूत बना देती हैं। कथ्य की ताकत वस्तु विधान और भाषा दोनों रूपों में अपनी विशेषता प्रकट करती है। कौतुहल और रवानगी से भरी इन कहानियों में जाट एक चरित्र भी है और प्रतीक भी। चरित्र के रूप में वह सरल, भोला, हँसमुख है और प्रतीकात्मक दृष्टि से प्रबल, साहसी, श्रमशील और जीवनेच्छा से भरा है।
    Laxman Burdak

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

deependra (October 31st, 2016), RAMJAAT11 (November 23rd, 2017), sukhbirhooda (July 9th, 2018)

जरा, इस वेब-पेज पर भी नजर डालें -

https://chanderprabha.com/2016/07/15...ere-ki-kahani/

इस नगर-बसेरे की कहानी को भी "जाटों की कहानियां" वाले विकि-पेज पर डाल दिया है।

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dndeswal For This Useful Post:

deependra (October 31st, 2016), sukhbirhooda (July 9th, 2018)

I have found one more Jat story on Internet -
    A Jat had grown a huge watermelon in his garden. It was the biggest watermelon anybody had ever seen and the Jat was very proud of it.

One day the king of the country who was touring the country in disguise, arrived there and was fascinated by the watermelon.

"Will you give it to me?" he asked the Jat.
    "No," said the man.
    "Will you sell it to me?" asked the ruler.
    "No," said the Jat.
    "Then what are you going to do with it?" asked the king.
    "I plan to take it to the palace and give it to the king," he said.
    "I see," said the king. "But suppose he refuses to accept it?"
    "Then he can go to the devil!" snorted the Jat.

A few days later the Jat came to the palace with the watermelon.

He at once recognised the king but gave no sign that he had done so.

"I've brought you a melon, Your Majesty," he said, humbly.
    "It's a marvel," said the king.
    "But suppose I refuse to accept it?"

"Then,sire," said the Jat, timidly,"you already know my answer!!"

The above story is available on this web-page - http://www.dimdima.com/khazana/stories/showstory.asp?q_catid=18&q_title=The+Jat%27s+Prese nt

Last edited by dndeswal; February 28th, 2017 at 09:22 AM.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dndeswal For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (September 12th, 2017), op1955 (March 3rd, 2017), rekhasmriti (February 28th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (July 9th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    Someone has forwarded the following short-story to me on WhatsApp. Sharing with all of you. Not sure whether it is already posted in this forum.

एक बंदूकधारी जाट घोड़े पर सवार हो कर अपनी यात्रा के दौरान एक जगह चाय पीने के लिये रुका।

उसने अपना घोड़ा चाय के होटल के पास एक पेड़ से बांध दिया और अंदर चाय पीने चला गया।

जब वह लौटा तो पाया कि उसका घोड़ा जगह पर नहीं है। किसी ने उसे चुरा लिया था। जाट ने बंदूक से एक हवाई फायर दागा और चिल्ला चिल्ला कर कहने लगा - "जिसने भी मेरा घोड़ा चुराया है वो सुन ले! मैं एक चाय और पीने अंदर जा रहा हूं। इस बीच अगर मेरा घोड़ा वापस जगह पर नहीं मिला तो याद रखना ..। इस जगह का वही हाल करूंगा जो घोड़ा चोरी होने पर मैंने जयपुर में किया था!"

चाय पीकर जाट जब लौटा तो उसका घोड़ा अपनी जगह पर वापस बंधा था।

वह उस पर सवार होकर चलने लगा। तभी होटलवाले ने आवाज देकर उसे रोका - "चौधरी साहब, जरा वो किस्सा तो सुनाते जाओ । जयपुर में आखिर आपने क्या किया था ?"

जाट :- "करना क्या था! वहां से पैदल ही चला आया था !!"

chori karne wala baniya hoga ;-)

Ye to comedy ho gayi na sir �� ��

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RAMJAAT11 For This Useful Post: