Last Month there was news about the factory in Ambala Home of Haryana Minister Vij ( a strong RSS man) where Rs.10/- duplicate coins were manufactured. In News it was also there that the incident was reported 6 months back and FIR lodged with Haryana Police after the mafia murdered the Husband of lady who lodged the FIR. Govt. took more than 6 Months the trace the mafia who were running factory in Haryana. Can this be possible that factory runs for six months even after lodging an FIR against the mafia. Can it be possible without the knowledge of Harayana Minister who represents the Ambala Vidhan Sabha ..... 6 Month is big time to trace the mafia even after naming then in FIR....

Who were Hit most in this...... I used to take Riksha from my home to Pitam Pura Metro station .... When I got the coins of Rs.10/- from market after purchase of some items... I gave these rs.10/- coin then to that Riksha Puller ... I was surprised to know that these are Nakli Coins... Riksha Puller start weeping and told me that He had coins of amount equal to Rs.200/- ... I then gave another Rs.10/- notes to him. ( Total rs.30/- was given to him)... But after all these poor persons are hit by these scandal .... whom the blame for the agony of these poor persons... whether Haryana Govt or their poor person luck...