Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: People intruding private lives

People intruding private lives

People intruding private lives until and unless asked kindly keep out and do not cause problems and disturbances.

This includes on roads, music, etc.,
    Last edited by vijay; February 20th, 2017 at 10:19 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maddhan1979 For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (September 2nd, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by maddhan1979 View Post
    People intruding private lives until and unless asked kindly keep out and do not cause problems and disturbances.
    Information technology might have given access to different elements of the society but that does not mean they have the right to determine everything for other people. This is a discussion forum only.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; February 9th, 2017 at 05:58 AM.

Stop benefitting from other peoples reputations
    Last edited by maddhan1979; February 3rd, 2017 at 08:13 AM.

Truely said, and because of this you people will get another SUNITA HOODA soon ....main to ye kahungi samajh apni bhi honi chahiye. JAT bawla tha aur bawla hi kahwaega. Sach kadwa jaroor lage, lekin sach sach hota hai.

Neelam

Religious, political and social groups do not intrude in private lives and decisions of people.

Some people and groups also seem to creating problems in my carrear.

Intrusion without involvement is not good
    Last edited by vijay; February 20th, 2017 at 10:18 PM.

Please pardon my ignorance - I din't get it " Intrusion without involvement is not good "

Why should one even think of intruding - when it is obvious not Invited .

Jat bawla nahi hai, Jat tau Bhola aadmi hai. I think being innocent is good quality of a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Truely said, and because of this you people will get another SUNITA HOODA soon ....main to ye kahungi samajh apni bhi honi chahiye. JAT bawla tha aur bawla hi kahwaega. Sach kadwa jaroor lage, lekin sach sach hota hai.

Neelam
    Yoginder Gulia

consolidated views

Many of the Educated Indians might be getting stuck because of the rise of religion, rise of economically wealthy uneducated sections of society and socioreligious gatherings which also includes socioreligious political gathering of people which is leading to rise to present day political sections.

This is a dangerous trend in India as a major part/ section of general population come under this section of population.

The educated people include people in services, teachers, government servants, etc.

Lot of educated people might be facing a failure due to internet connections and privacy issues, which might be controlled by religious sections, religioeconomic sections, criminals, sociopolitical groups, socioreligious groups, etc., uneducatedrichsections of society, etc.

This also includes people involved in kabootar trade, people travelling and living out of India might very well be a victim of online connectivity across the globe, people with bad economic interests, corrupt officials, etc.

This does not mean that people and groups trying to create situations in individual lives can not be traced.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; March 13th, 2017 at 07:37 AM. Reason: lots of one liner posts

Last edited by ayushkadyan; February 19th, 2017 at 08:21 PM.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Many of the Educated Indians might be getting stuck because of the rise of religion, rise of economically wealthy uneducated sections of society and socioreligious gatherings which also includes socioreligious political gathering of people which is leading to rise to present day political section.

This is a dangerous trend in India as a major part/ section of general population come under this section of population.

The educated people include people in services, teachers, government servants, etc.

Lot of educated people might be facing a failure due to internet connections and privacy issues, which might be controlled by religious sections, religioeconomic sections, criminals, sociopolitical groups, socioreligious groups, etc., uneducatedrichsections of society, etc.

This also includes people involved in kabootar trade, people with bad economic interests, corrupt officials, etc.

This does not mean that people and groups trying to create situations in individual lives can not be traced.
    I have faced and kind of facing a similar situation for certain time now.

I have faced and kind of facing a similar situation for certain time now.
    The problem seems to be from a considerable amount of time

New internet access/online business and monitory power with certain sections of society/individuals, etc. might be giving rise to new corruption where economic status of individuals/people/groups can easily be targeted/manipulated/ decreased by accessing private information of individuals through hacking and other means. Such measures can also be connected globally and locally. This is a dangerous trend for middle class, salaried people,etc.,.

Hardware and software that everyday people are using be easily manipulated for wrong use by individuals/groups/etc.,.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; March 8th, 2017 at 07:01 AM.

People with interests other than my own and accessing my internet connections/hardware, etc, kindly keep off and do not cause nonsense.
    Some social groups and other elements have been hacking into my home privacy and my networks for a considerable amount of time now.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; March 8th, 2017 at 06:30 PM.

People with "bad economic interests towards individuals" or "trying to create examples" keep off, do not create trouble.

There is no new A.P.J. Abdul Kalam being made neither is any new Atal Bihari Vajpayee being made every person is individual and different and have different life and thought process.

भाई शांतनु तू क्या पी कर लिखता है मुझे भी दे दे ! ये खुद को कोट करने की कला कहाँ सिखाई जाती है ?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (March 25th, 2017), rekhasmriti (March 25th, 2017), ygulia (March 29th, 2017)

Malana cream may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    भाई शांतनु तू क्या पी कर लिखता है मुझे भी दे दे ! ये खुद को कोट करने की कला कहाँ सिखाई जाती है ?
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

There was prior information given to me in this regard by some a

The trac, etc.....

Soon it will be time for P
    Last edited by maddhan1979; June 10th, 2017 at 07:52 AM.

Do not create #####

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    Jat bawla nahi hai, Jat tau Bhola aadmi hai. I think being innocent is good quality of a person.
    Jat innocent bhi nahi hai aaj ke yug mein, lekin jhukna uske vyawahar mein hai. Issliye jat bawla hi hai, wo ye nahin dekhta ki kiske aage jhukna laazmi hai.