Thread: HSSC Clerk Result 2016

HSSC Clerk Result 2016

HSSC Successfully conducted the written examination for the post of Clerk in the State of Haryana. Haryana Clerk (10/2015 Cat – 01) Recruitment 2016 result will be released shortly in January 2017. Large numbers of examinees who present for HSSC Clerk 2016 written examination can check their HSSC clerk result 2016 online at the official website of the commission www.hssc.gov.in.

All the candidates who present in HSSC Clerk Written examination roll number wise at various dates -13,20, 27 November & 4,11 December 2016 at differents examination center. More than 7 Lakh candidates appeared for HSSC Clerk written examination now they are waiting for HSSC Clerk Result and cut off list which is published shortly.

Haryana SSC had to take the written test on 13, 20, 27 November & 4,11 December 2016 for the post of Clerk. The Detail of Haryana SSC Clerk 2016 is given below: All the candidates who present for HSSC Clerk Recruitment written exam they stay connected with us to get latest updates and information about HSSC clerk exam.the commission is busy with the process of OMR written test result which is declared shortly we will provide you direct link for HSSC Clerk exam Result
    जाट एकता जिंदाबाद

I missed this attempt due to highlighted notice of corrigendum at HSSC portal.

And again I have to disappear due to corrigendum at HPSC portal regarding A class Naib Tehsildar post. Twice have studied the entire syllabus and now its too bulky, so I am tired to repeat it thrice. :-( .

Haryana government does not take serious responsibility for conducting exams. Still I will start preparing once again. I hope I manage time to brush-up facts.

Thanks for sharing Job informations!
    Last edited by neel6318; August 23rd, 2017 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Addition