Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: jat students interested in cancer research!!!

Krishan Kumar (Dec 17, 2002 10:30 a.m.):

I am not pointing any person specific, but somebody wrote this way also.

Anyway Muhdga Rao is welcome to join Jatland.com

I suggested to be decent because somebody wrote like thisway:-

[/quote]

My second post was NOT an enquiry. It was meant to get straight answers about my first post from someone evading an issue.

Please don't expect me to be so restrained next time you make an unwarranted charge against me.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

yeh kuchh threat hai kya??????
    I am very thankful for your restrainment, by theway which charges and unwarranties u r talking about???

I think it will be much better if people provide informations to guide youngestors for career instead of deviating from main topic and inquiring gotra& gaam details, atleast on the career page.

Urmila (Dec 17, 2002 07:49 p.m.):
    Krishan Kumar (Dec 17, 2002 10:30 a.m.):

Please don't expect me to be so restrained next time you make an unwarranted charge against me.[/quote]

Thanks Ashok bhai
    Ashok Kumar Dabas (Dec 17, 2002 02:02 p.m.):
    Bhai Krishan kumar,

Apki baat thik se par Ye te Jaton ke prem ke bol sein.

Ranvir Singh Dalal (Dec 17, 2002 04:21 p.m.):
    Yaar KK and Urmila kyoun man khata karo so.
    Let us show some jat spirit and forget all these arguments. Jat bhai agar apas me ladenge to kyukkar chalega....

Krishan Kumar (Dec 18, 2002 07:51 a.m.):
    Thanks Ranvir.mai koi argument nahi karya, only & only apna opinion diya tha.
    Ranvir Singh Dalal (Dec 17, 2002 04:21 p.m.):
    Yaar KK and Urmila kyoun man khata karo so.
    Let us show some jat spirit and forget all these arguments. Jat bhai agar apas me ladenge to kyukkar chalega....

I'm a doctor from AFMC, Pune but am interested in studying in the US via GRE and working in PUblic Health or Psychopharmacology. Any advise ir tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Start reading word list from some standard book e.g. Barron's,Kaplan,Peterson,POWERPREP Software. More details and practice tests you may find on www.gre.org.
    there is also a coaching institute "Dilip Oak's Academy" in Pune.
    in the mean time you can Try to apply in univ. in Canada if you convince the prof.(in Canada univs) with good CV,aims,SOP and with good reco. some times they takes students directly without any GRE & Toefl

Dr Abhilash Malik (Jan 07, 2003 01:26 p.m.):
    I'm a doctor from AFMC, Pune but am interested in studying in the US via GRE and working in PUblic Health or Psychopharmacology. Any advise ir tips would be appreciated. Thanks.