Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: jat students interested in cancer research!!!

jat students interested in cancer research!!!

if any body with background in related research field want to come to notredame...i can help...to get a graduate position or pdf position.
    let me know...
    only jats are invited to write..
    thankx
    JATs : THE KING MAKERs

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    jogi,

thoda sa polyketides kaa bhi dekhna dost.
    ab jub u are telling u'll help so i guess i can go for sound sleep and raat raat bhar lab mein bhatkti aatma jaise ghumne ki jaroorat nahin .
    what do u say?
    see today only i registered here in jatland and got to see u too....absolute wonder!!!!!
    me never expected such a surprise....
    mugdha rao

I am surprised to see a Jat name with Rao.

What village and state are you from, Mugdha?
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

Login to view details.
    dear urmila,
    so just tell me precisely how many jats you would like to see who are Rao?
    with best regards
    mugdha rao

Mugdha Ji,

As many as you can introduce to JATLAND.....We all would be very grateful to you.

Thanks....for joining us.

mugdha rao (Dec 14, 2002 08:24 a.m.):
    dear urmila,
    with best regards
    mugdha rao
    अतीत की नींव पर भविष्य का निर्माण!

You will find RAO jat only in Andhra pardesh.
    RAO is not a GOTRA- it is title like RAJA- RAO- TAKUR-PATEL & CHAUDHRY ETC.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

mugdha rao (Dec 14, 2002 08:24 a.m.):

dear urmila,

with best regards

mugdha rao

Rao,

jae tae aap jat na hon, jo mannae laagae sae,tae aap ka aarae soot baithae ga naee.

Ya site Jatland sae, Jobland nahi. Dusree baat, adminstrators nae ckeck karna chaheeyae membership deein tae pehlein aak member jaat aee ho. Er Mugdha, jae tannae meeri baat samajh mae aayee ho tae mae ek oar baat bata doon ar wa ya ek ya site jaatan khater sae- jaat sikh bhi na baan saktae member- er aap ka gotra tae Jattan ka kona.

Attention Adminstrators: Please check a members Jat authenticity before making him/her a Jatland member.

Login to view details.
    dear friends,

IGNORANCE HAS GIVEN RISE TO TOO MUCH of ARROGANCE AS WELL.
    i would request all to go through the listing of gotras available within jatland......hope it shall clear doubts .
    with best regards
    mugdha rao

Mugda,
    If you are a jat, what is the point in streching it too long, why not just satisfy everybody by telling about yourself, your villege etc. Enlighten us about the Rao got, most of us are not aware of this. If you are a jat, do not take it wrong and help jatland in maintaining only jats here and you are welcome, just like others, But if you are not then you are not welcome here.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

hi urmila ji and ranveer ji....
    I know mugdha is jat...........she is known to me since long......and one more thing, she is basically from rajasthan and then finally got settled in hisar haryana, long back...... initially even i was confused to know about RAO as jat becoz generally yadav's are called RAO'S......but then finally from lots of people i came to know that rajasthan descendents jats have got RAO as their surname.
    and also "rao" gotra is mentioned in our list....
    so, lets welcome mugdha in JATLAND!!!!!!!!!!
    cheers!!!!!

Jogi bhai ram ram,

thanks for the much wanted info :-)

Even I was surprised with the surname. Anyways, now that you have cleared the air, we all should extend our welcome to Mugdha in jatland.

And I think she deserves a better welcome after so much of bashing :-)

Welcome to jatland mugdha...

cheers
    Anurag

Thanks Tushir for your personal reference on Mugdha Rao's authenticity as Jat. Since Rao's are generally from Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and surrounding areas, and also Mugdha did not clarify when i asked quite directly about her state and village, and i was suspicious of his/her oblique reply. I looked up on the internet and found that there are some Rao Jats in Rajasthan also.

I learn something new everyday!!

Mugdha, welcome to Jatland.

thanks anurag bhai and urmila ji.....
    JATs : THE KING MAKERs

Login to view details.
    jogender tushir (Dec 15, 2002 06:58 p.m.):
    thanks anurag bhai and urmila ji.....
    Just to add to your knowledge about this Gotra issue. In Rajasthan Roas are mostly located in Ganganagar district, the northern most part of Rajasthan.
    Vikram

I dont think non- jats will apear on this site... and will be nice if people maintance decency in inquiring the background...
    If I come to main topic May I know whats aspects of cancer research??? and who is funding the project, duration..blah..blah..blah...

Joginer Bhai,
    thanks for the information.
    Mugdha ji welcome to jatland.

Krishan Kumar (Dec 16, 2002 07:47 a.m.):

I dont think non- jats will apear on this site... and will be nice if people maintance decency in inquiring the background...

This is what I had written:

===

I am surprised to see a Jat name with Rao.

What village and state are you from, Mugdha?

===

It would really be nice if some people making accusations had the decency to show me how this is inappropriate!?! Since when have Jats become secretive about their origins?

I am not pointing any person specific, but somebody wrote this way also.
    Anyway Muhdga Rao is welcome to join Jatland.com

I suggested to be decent because somebody wrote like thisway:-

jae tae aap jat na hon, jo mannae laagae sae,tae aap ka aarae soot baithae ga naee.

Ya site Jatland sae, Jobland nahi. Dusree baat, adminstrators nae ckeck karna chaheeyae membership deein tae pehlein aak member jaat aee ho. Er Mugdha, jae tannae meeri baat samajh mae aayee ho tae mae ek oar baat bata doon ar wa ya ek ya site jaatan khater sae- jaat sikh bhi na baan saktae member- er aap ka gotra tae Jattan ka kona.

Attention Adminstrators: Please check a members Jat authenticity before making him/her a Jatland member.[/quote]

Bhai Krishan kumar,

Apki baat thik se par Ye te Jaton ke prem ke bol sein.

Yaar KK and Urmila kyoun man khata karo so.
    Let us show some jat spirit and forget all these arguments. Jat bhai agar apas me ladenge to kyukkar chalega....