Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: क्या जाट अपनी पहचान बचा पाएगे ?

क्या जाट अपनी पहचान बचा पाएगे ?

Please give ur views on this serious issue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20170123-WA0001.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	19302  
    “ Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
    Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
    Just walk beside me and be my friend.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vijaypooniya For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (February 2nd, 2017), baljeetgathwala (June 25th, 2017)

This is the ugly truth from which everyone of us wants to escape.The lower sex ratio is a big problem in northern Rajasthan also but buying brides is not so common. I know one such a family which is very poor and illiterate and both of their sons are married to girls from Bihar.

There are some other factors responsible for unsuitable marriages like gotra system, dowry etc. In my area, for a Poonia gotra person, the gotra system is certainly a curse because here Poonia is in majority and we avoid four gotras.Therefore marriages are not generally harmonious because the main focus is gotra and dowry.

So I think we need to be more liberal in this regard and even intercaste marriage is no problem because marriage should be a personal matter of an individual..as I read in a post here that Jatness comes form heart, it has nothing to do with blood. Let your brothers and sisters fall in love, and avoid gotra and dowry...that may be the solution of this problem.

This is much better than buying brides from Bihar and Bengal.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

Gauri (March 7th, 2017)

Respect everyone - be a woman or a man!

Good to see young participants once again, however, its the same old tantrums being followed into culture as spoken by above participants. Its truly an ugly thought carried by every timid personality.

The best way I find is to start paying respect to women/girl child/female spouse and everything will be sorted sooner or later. Still, would like to see people portraying their inner-self along with these guys to enlight them with more of practicality being practised by people around them in regard to female gender.

Warm Regards to ALL

Neelam

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (February 14th, 2017), baljeetgathwala (June 25th, 2017)

see, the thread itself speaks that nobody wants to participate if a woman's comment is followed ....jokes apart

just wanted to say, people look for their own wishes and choices

Ma'am ladies are hard to find on this site, specifically for debates. Please enlighten us with your practical practices.

Eagerly in waiting
    Arvind

I think the title of this thread is not relevant to the news report in the pic Vijay shared. So please change the title , Vijay himself disappeared after starting this thread.
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (February 15th, 2017), vijaypooniya (February 19th, 2017)

What challenges do you envisage to the Jat identify at the present juncture.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Is it really an identity crisis or survival issue for Jats only ? The article don't provide any data regarding caste or community. But situation is very bad, irrespective of the community, and need due attention.

If people are hoping that any government can resolve this situation then they are misleading themselves only. This is totally an social issue. Social awareness, willingness of the people from all the communities and honest personal efforts can change the situation.

Save and respect the girl child. Start the good work from HOME
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

विजय जी, आप ये पूछो कि क्या जाट अपनी पहचान बना पाएंगे ?

Quote Originally Posted by deswaldeswal View Post
    विजय जी, आप ये पूछो कि क्या जाट अपनी पहचान बना पाएंगे ?
    पहचान तो बनी हुई है. यह तो पहला बोल मुँह से निकलते ही पता चल जाती है. दिक़्क़त तो उस ख़ानदानी पहचान को बचाने की है जिस पर बिहार, बंगाल और पहाड़ी मिश्रण का ख़तरा है.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Sir, pehchaan to jab banayenge jab hum khud jaaton ke baare me jaante ho aur apne bachcho ko bhi bata sakein. Durbhagye hai ki hamari shiksha pranali me jaato ka itihaas , mahatav aur desh ke sanskriri, aajadi v pragati me yogdaan ke baare me padhaya he nahi jata.

Na hi library me jaato ke baare me koi visvasniye pustak milegi

Samaj sudharak to khatam he ho gaye hain. Ache leader bhi nahi hain. Jaat samaj me path se bhatak ke apraadh ke aur jaane wale yuva bhi hain. Samay ke anusaar aadhunik samasyaon par chintan karke nayi disha dene wale guru b nahi hain. Brahmino ki tarah hum ek dusre ka saath dene ki bajaye hum apno ke saamne hi rob jhadte hain aur irshya rakhte hain.

Yeh baat bilkul sach hai ki sex ratio kam hone ke kaaran berojgaar yuva bihar se kharid kar shaadi kar rahe hain. Par kanya bhrun hatya ab bhi ruk nahi rahi hain. Yeh samaj me mahila ki kharab stithi ke kaaran hai. In samasyaon ka samadhan samaj sudhar v aapsi samajh se hi hoga. Antar jatiye vivah koi samadhan nahi hai.

...... Repeat post deleted.......
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; March 13th, 2017 at 07:33 PM.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

About fifteen Jats have been declared elected for UP State Vidhan sabha this time. This is higher number than that was in previous Assembly.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    About fifteen Jats have been declared elected for UP State Vidhan sabha this time. This is higher number than that was in previous Assembly.
    good
    but lot of efforts is required to make it a combining force.slowly slowly create awareness.good points of khap to be included'

Slightly off topic
    जाट की पहचान तो ठीक है , बचेगी या नहीं देखि जागी ,
    पर मुझे तो लगता है वेबसाइट जाटलैंड भी अपनी पहचान नहीं बचा पायेगी

एक जमाना था
    चोपाड में पैर रखने की हिम्मत नहीं होती थी
    एक / दो दिन बाद अगर लॉग इन हुए तो पोस्टो को संभालना मुस्किल हो जाता था
    जो अपनी जाटलैंड की मिटटी की खुसबू हमेशा यंहा तैरती रहती थी , न जाने कांह गायब हो गयी
    पुराने एक्टिव मेम्बेर्स गायब होते जा रहे है

कुछ इस बारे में भी सोचना चाहिए
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

ज़माने ज़माने की बात है साहब !

आधुनिक सोशल मीडिया का समय है !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev_balyan View Post
    Slightly off topic
    जाट की पहचान तो ठीक है , बचेगी या नहीं देखि जागी ,
    पर मुझे तो लगता है वेबसाइट जाटलैंड भी अपनी पहचान नहीं बचा पायेगी

एक जमाना था
    चोपाड में पैर रखने की हिम्मत नहीं होती थी
    एक / दो दिन बाद अगर लॉग इन हुए तो पोस्टो को संभालना मुस्किल हो जाता था
    जो अपनी जाटलैंड की मिटटी की खुसबू हमेशा यंहा तैरती रहती थी , न जाने कांह गायब हो गयी
    पुराने एक्टिव मेम्बेर्स गायब होते जा रहे है

कुछ इस बारे में भी सोचना चाहिए
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.