Thread: Mantras for all

Icon Url Mantras for all

Is it pandit's mantras or our self-built belief that keeps us drawing/pulling/troubling/building better or stronger?

I believe in the voice of my inner-self, anyway it get distorted, but I know how to recall it back, however, I never ever joined any meditation centre for any help. I just walk on a road build for KARMAS.

Just to fight from few countable in fist, I started taking help of an astrologer. Even he did not gave me any mantras of life/work and I paid him as per his choice.

Here, I am in new form have three good mantras for anyone who can take it as a trial and even after that I would not charge any fee to serve as a part of brotherhood

"AUM BRHAM BRHEEM BHROUM SAH RAHAVE NAMAH"
    "AUM RAM RANG RAHUVE NAMAH AUM"
    "AUM DHOOM RAAM RAHAVE NAMAH"

It is just a google search work and it pulls-out all the information of RAHU. RAHU is known to be powerful than HANUMAN and is the Lord in Entire Black unlike the color symbol of HANUMAN.

Majorly, RAHU works for our health and fate. If it turns anybody's favour, it would make you walk on every comforts.

Ye sirf yahan issliye share kiya, taaki JAT clan thori se aur saksham ho jaaye khud ko leke. Main to bahaut ho gayi. Aap sab bhi JAI MAHAVIR bhool jaaoge .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (April 5th, 2017)

I really appreciate it, people do not like this Pandit Gyan, rather they believe in their ownership. Bless you all!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (April 5th, 2017)

you are welcome my friend Mr. Dular. these days I started believing in Rudra Flower Beads as necklace after a long back gear :-)

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    you are welcome my friend Mr. Dular. these days I started believing in Rudra Flower Beads as necklace after a long back gear :-)
    saccha karma gyan dene waale bhi log nahin rahe ab to.......jhooth ka sahara leke karm ka paath auron ko dete ghoomte hain ....mujhe to uss gyan mein bhi kala dhan nazar aata hai