Thread: Openings in hospitality / security

Openings in hospitality / security

Dear Friends,

Greetings!

I have been working in an iconic five star deluxe hotel in New Delhi since May 2007 as Chief Security Officer. Presently the hotel is going through renovation phase. We are likely to open by this year end and are now starting to look for personnel for employment in the security department. I would have about 10 vacancies to fill at supervisor and assistant levels. These individuals will be on the rolls of the hotel. Initially on contract and then as permanent employees.

QR: Age below 25 years, minimum height - five feet eight inches, pleasing personality, well groomed (no tattoos, no belly protrusion), education - 10+2, earlier experience in hospitality would be an added advantage.

Under my tutelage, I have employed many boys who were totally raw and straight out from the village. In 5-6 years they have moved on as graduates with good English speaking skills and are now assistant security officers in many organisations in NCR.

Please make use of my presence here. Even though I was to retire in Apr this year, the management insisted that I carry on till the opening of the hotel. Therefore, please make use of my presence. I can also guide other youngsters who want to join other departments (Front office, Kitchen, F&B, etc)

Please contact me through my private e mail ID: jsmalik8@yahoo.com

On receipt of CV's, I shall call for personal meetings sometime in May / Jun 2017.

Thank you,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jagmohan For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (February 22nd, 2017), bharti (February 22nd, 2017), cooljat (February 27th, 2017), op1955 (February 25th, 2017), vijay (February 20th, 2017), vishalsunsunwal (February 21st, 2017)