Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hi All Respective Members/ Stakeholders,

First of all, a sincere thanks to the admin to allow me in the website and the group. Further gaining the opportunity, would like to introduce me to all the stakeholders, that my name is Jagjeet Singh (Gotra: Bagri Jat) an Senior IT Professional, working in an IT Firm at a Leadership Position, who has relocated back to India almost an year back and residing in Greater Noida, U.P.

As already indicated, I would like to be an active member and very much in favour of the unity of society. If there some events/ collaboration, get together, meetings happening within the Noida Area, please involve me so that I can do something to my community, as pretty much willing to do the same.

As a father of two kids, I am primarily interested in the upbringing of our youths and would want our kids to become Pioneers in the field of education.

Finishing on that Note....My Ram Ram To All Elderly and Mates!!!

Regards,
    Jagjeet Singh
    Mob. No. +91 783 830 0621
    e-mail: jagjeetsingh79@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by paramjagjeet View Post

First of all, a sincere thanks to the admin to allow me in the website and the group. Further gaining the opportunity, would like to introduce me to all the stakeholders, that my name is Jagjeet Singh (Gotra: Bagri Jat) an Senior IT Professional, working in an IT Firm at a Leadership Position, who has relocated back to India almost an year back and residing in Greater Noida, U.P.

As already indicated, I would like to be an active member and very much in favour of the unity of society. If there some events/ collaboration, get together, meetings happening within the Noida Area, please involve me so that I can do something to my community, as pretty much willing to do the same.

As a father of two kids, I am primarily interested in the upbringing of our youths and would want our kids to become Pioneers in the field of education.

Regards,
    Jagjeet Singh
    Welcome to Jatland..
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by paramjagjeet View Post

Regards,
    Jagjeet Singh
    Bhai Jagjeet,

Very warm welcome and much appreciation for your feeling to help community.

Just a suggestion in helping community- Be as much as biased as you can in hiring a Jat boy or girl if you can.

Secondaly, if you still want to do it, drop me a pm.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Welcome Jagjeet Singh !!!
    Laxman Burdak