Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Digitization of individual details e.g. AADHAR

Quote Originally Posted by maddhan1979 View Post
    Government already gathers income data through Income tax authorities as in India income is directly related with corruption. Then why do governments need to gather personal data like finger prints, etc., through aadhar scheme? Reason stated might be that intricate details of personal data might ease the work of authorities trying to manage the records, etc., this does not guarantee personal security of data being gathered by the government and it also does not guarantee individual freedom of any individual to share his own person details with any given authority. Intricate personal information collection will only lead to increase in crime and complexity of data being gathered.
    I also feel the same as its only resulting in overlapping of data and the only way of showing work by busy government

Government already gathers income data through Income tax authorities as in India income is directly related with corruption. Then, why do governments need to gather personal data like finger prints, etc., through aadhar scheme? Reason stated might be that intricate details of personal data might ease the work of authorities trying to manage the records, etc., this does not guarantee personal security of data being gathered by the government.

It also does not guarantee individual freedom/individual security of any individual to share his own person details with any given authority permanently/on timely basis.

Intricate personal information collection will only lead to increase in crime and complexity of data being gathered.

It will increase burden on middle class and lower income groups who will not be able to have small savings, while the government has privatized education and medical facilities, which are very expensive for salaried/middle class/lower income groups and also not up to the standard. It seems policies of government are pushing middle class and majority of India into bad situation.

It will lead to more false victimization of everyday person.

Corruption has been part of governments themselves since the time of so called "Independence".

How can and why should citizens of any country provide intricate details in centralized format to such governments/political structures/government machinery?

Corruption has been part of governments themselves since the time of so called "Independence".

How can and why should citizens of any country provide intricate details in centralized format to such governments/political structures/government machinery?
    Governments and its machinery has shown its incapability to provide even basic facilities like that of free and cheap medical service and cheap education or security to citizens of the country.

These very basic things that citizens deserve.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; August 4th, 2017 at 04:44 PM.

Governments and its machinery has shown its incapability to provide even basic facilities like that of free and cheap medical service and cheap education to citizens of the country. These are two very basic things that citizens deserve.
    I talk about state Haryana, where government has provided population with ample medical and education facilities but the population does not want to move ahead. Forget about the people from village area, there are many in urban cities and towns who does not know how to utilise these basic comforts.

a personal example:- I prefer to consult government doctors for my health checks and thereafter utilise the free supply of medicines from Haryana Govt. I always ask at the supply window to give me only requisite medicine, if I already had some strip left from last pick. This not only makes me feel good but it is also beneficial for the person coming next to me in the queue as the medicines does not go waste every time by single person. Only thing required to be is be responsible not for self but for people around us. Also, I never mind to get a date stamp and get the same medicines once again if it is in my approachable area. When I was pennyless once, I asked doctors to prescribe me medicine which was not too costly. I have seen people imitating me then which worked for few but it failed for next few as it is all upto your knowledge and how well you are educated.

Interesting to see:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scandals_in_India

Majority of these scams start from the political setup of the country and not from the salaried class or business section of people.

Interesting to see:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scandals_in_India

Majority of these scams start from the political setup of the country and not from the salaried class or business section of people.
    Truely interesting.....hehe.....to ab ye batao Modi party kya kar rahi inn kala dhan jodne waale logon ka? Aam janta ye sawal kyun nahi karti?