Thread: Let us congratulate Wrestler for winning Gold in Asian games

Let us congratulate Wrestler for winning Gold in Asian games

भारत के बजरंग पुनिया ने एशियाई कुश्ती प्रतियोगिता मे भारत को पहला स्वर्णपदक दिलाया
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    भारत के बजरंग पुनिया ने एशियाई कुश्ती प्रतियोगिता मे भारत को पहला स्वर्णपदक दिलाया
    Very Good!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

SUKHDEEPTI (May 23rd, 2017)

Wrestling Asian championship में भारत ने 10 मेडल जीते है जिनमें 6 मेडल महिला पहलवानो के नाम है।

1. बजरंग पूनिया - गोल्ड
    2.सुमित मलिक - सिल्वर
    3. साक्षी मलिक - सिल्वर
    4. वनीश फोगट - सिल्वर
    5. दिव्या काकरान - सिल्वर
    6. सरिता मान - सिल्वर
    7. रितु फोगट - ब्रॉन्ज
    8. ज्योति - ब्रॉन्ज
    9. अनिल - ब्रॉन्ज
    10. हरप्रीत सिंह - ब्रॉन्ज

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

ygulia (June 26th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    Wrestling Asian championship में भारत ने 10 मेडल जीते है जिनमें 6 मेडल महिला पहलवानो के नाम है।

1. बजरंग पूनिया - गोल्ड
    2.सुमित मलिक - सिल्वर
    3. साक्षी मलिक - सिल्वर
    4. वनीश फोगट - सिल्वर
    5. दिव्या काकरान - सिल्वर
    6. सरिता मान - सिल्वर
    7. रितु फोगट - ब्रॉन्ज
    8. ज्योति - ब्रॉन्ज
    9. अनिल - ब्रॉन्ज
    10. हरप्रीत सिंह - ब्रॉन्ज

mera to ek silver medal tha(nakli) wo bhi school mein jeeta tha, shaadi ke baad dustbin mein fenk diya .....but the feel to get it still remains in my heart .....sar pe matka rakh ke daudti hain ladkiyan, main hardcover kitab rakh ke daudi thi, in class 2nd and winning place was also 2nd

kidding talks aside!.......good to know women in Haryana are getting good platform now to excel. Congrats to all, even to boys!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (September 9th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    mera to ek silver medal tha(nakli) wo bhi school mein jeeta tha, shaadi ke baad dustbin mein fenk diya .....but the feel to get it still remains in my heart .....sar pe matka rakh ke daudti hain ladkiyan, main hardcover kitab rakh ke daudi thi, in class 2nd and winning place was also 2nd

kidding talks aside!.......good to know women in Haryana are getting good platform now to excel. Congrats to all, even to boys!
    ना होने से अच्छा है कोई मैडल तो है...नकली ही सही।
    Something is better than nothing.
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

ना होने से अच्छा है कोई मैडल तो है...नकली ही सही।
    Something is better than nothing.
    theek se nahin padhte tum post ko, maine wo dustbin mein fenk diya aur mummy ne kudedaan mein

Pahnane wala asli hai...in fact, hain. I can feel the immense happiness when anybody honoured with ribbon medal especially. When I was given one, I was too small in height and a robust man especially bend down in honour to decorate same. I was looking more down on my medal feeling very happy to be surrounded by his arms. He was my school Director, Christian by birth and Philosophy, Mr. John. Now his son is heading the school. I remember his pamper given at that time. Infact, he is same to every good/bright/contestant child of his school.

waise maine medal trash bin mein issliye dala as I was too irated due to some affected behave of an eminent personality in my life which even took my lovely medal (though artificial) away from me, ignoring the touch which I received during childhood. Anyways, I still can recall my that happy moment with firm mind.

ek aur afat thi bachpan ki, mera candle stand for getting good remarks for studies till KG, I donated in one satsang on event of Krishna's Birthday celebration. I felt happy to gift it to person where it can be utilised, unnecessary chase was on end then. Please do not ask about the type of chase, as this also makes me unhappy. I thank God, for giving me that chance of donating it.
    Last edited by neel6318; September 9th, 2017 at 11:31 PM. Reason: duplication removal

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    ek aur afat thi bachpan ki, mera candle stand for getting good remarks for studies till KG, I donated in one satsang on event of Krishna's Birthday celebration. I felt happy to gift it to person where it can be utilised, unnecessary chase was on end then. Please do not ask about the type of chase, as this also makes me unhappy. I thank God, for giving me that chance of donating it.
    You can still win medals...Who is stopping you ?
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

You can still win medals...Who is stopping you ?
    bachpan ke doston ki mummy! .....wo mujhse to kya mummy se bhi tej daudti hain agar daud lagwao to .......chunni kamar pe kas ke .......hahahaha