Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Formal Hello to all

Smile Formal Hello to all

Hi people/Friends,

I am greeting formally to you all so as to be a part of this small community once again after a long gap of 6/7 years due to matrimonial affair.

I did not introduce myself to you and posted here to mingle with you all to spend great time as it was earlier. I felt that you accept only people after a welcome and that is why after ignorance to many unwanted posts I thought to introduce myself.

I do not do any job these days due to health concerns but will be joining somewhere as soon as possible for suitable opportunity. However, I had been formally connected to one of the renowned BPO for serving client regarding Back Office work and adding analysing study for the new changes in the UK utility process for complete 10 months.

As I wanted to get connected again to my own community people, therefore i joined you once again extending my warmthness with love and regards.

Thanks,

Neelam

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 21st, 2017), lrburdak (September 22nd, 2017), sukhbirhooda (July 15th, 2017)

Hi people!

Once again I buzz to intimate though it is not so important. I joined happily here to mingle with you people and when posted found only ignorance which might be an unwanted interruption/intervention at JL. It is not that patience break down, but after extending a formal hello to all there was no charm to feel around. Therefore, again as an empty inbox I am waving to say byebye to you all from JL webpage. Also, it has changed a lot. Not an easy way to mingle with different people.

Altogether, find it boring now.

Thanks and Regards to all who replied at any single post. Atleast, I felt to be a part because of them.

Regards,

Neelam

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Hi people!

Once again I buzz to intimate though it is not so important. I joined happily here to mingle with you people and when posted found only ignorance which might be an unwanted interruption/intervention at JL. It is not that patience break down, but after extending a formal hello to all there was no charm to feel around. Therefore, again as an empty inbox I am waving to say byebye to you all from JL webpage. Also, it has changed a lot. Not an easy way to mingle with different people.

Thanks and Regards to all who replied at any single post. Atleast, I felt to be a part because of them.

Regards,

Neelam
    अरे अरे, नीलम जी, यह क्या बात हुई - अभी आये और अभी चल दिये ! किसी ने कोई पोस्ट नहीं लिखी तो इसका मतलब यह नहीं कि आपकी पोस्ट किसी ने पढ़ी भी नहीं। यह जाटलैंड है, फेसबुक नहीं जहां ढेरों पोस्ट लोग लिख डालते हैं।

मैं समझता हूं कि आजकल पोस्ट कम लिखने का कारण स्मार्टफोन का बढ़ता हुआ चलन है। लोगों ने कम्प्यूटर, लैपटोप छोड़ दिये हैं, और सारा काम स्मार्टफोन पर होने लगा है। अब इतने छोटे से device पर कोई क्या पोस्ट लिखेगा? लोग पढ तो लेते हैं, लिखते कुछ नहीं।

फोरम के अलावा भी जाटलैंड पर बहुत सारी जानकारी भरी पड़ी है, और रोजाना नई जानकारी डाली जा रही है। जाटलैंड विकि पर भी एक नजर मार लिया करें, उसमें पढ़ने को बहुत कुछ है।
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dndeswal For This Useful Post:

op1955 (May 28th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (June 26th, 2017)

Hi people!

Regards,

Neelam
    नीलम जी, आज काल जाट थोड़े बिजी हो रहे है ! ट्रेक्टर ट्रालियां की सर्विसिंग में बिजी है , के बेरा कद दिल्ली कूच करना पड़ जा. आप माडा मन मत करो।

ऊ भी जाट इतनी जल्दी मिंगल ना होया करते। आप लागे रहो पोस्ट करण, लोग पढ़ते सारी है पर शायद लिखन की फुर्सत नहीं है मेरी तरह।
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

SALURAM (September 22nd, 2017), sukhbirhooda (June 26th, 2017)

Thankyou Dayanand Ji and Akshay Malik :-)

I am back here!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (September 22nd, 2017), sukhbirhooda (June 26th, 2017), Sure (June 18th, 2017)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

ygulia (July 17th, 2017)

:-) welcome Mr. Hooda and Mr. Badhwar!

Attachment 19766people believe that plucking this flower and chanting goddess aarti will be blessed with money or any self desire. This is Gudhal plant. I took the thought of people and captured the plant when it was symphonizing with uncountable blossom of flowers on the small tree, thinking if it really happens then why should I work. I will have plenty of money with me......hehe......and for fulfilling wishes/desires, I always look around
    Last edited by neel6318; September 11th, 2017 at 06:58 PM.

It's all about mindset. Ancients developed such theories to affect our mindset to help us think positively and that worked wonderfully. You may worship a stone to feel enlightened and energetic. Working hard always pays in one or another way.

Anyways, Formal welcome at Jatland.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

SALURAM (September 22nd, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    It's all about mindset. Ancients developed such theories to affect our mindset to help us think positively and that worked wonderfully. You may worship a stone to feel enlightened and energetic. Working hard always pays in one or another way.

Anyways, Formal welcome at Jatland.
    You are right as usual and therefore I believe in worshipping a piece of stone rather than beautifully crafted idols called as different Gods. For this I explored AKSHARDHAM heavenly beauty and my way of worshipping is being stamped by such philosophical thought and not imposed by any religious approach.

Best at AKSHARDHAM that I noticed in human was one each from all variant religious philosophy were also waiting in single queue to have wonderful insight inside. This astounded me deeply as I only have read altogether in books but have only seen there physically present at one time and mingling with each other.

Posts apart, thanks for taking sooooo long await to welcome me on the board!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (September 22nd, 2017), SALURAM (September 22nd, 2017)

Attachment 19770Attachment 19771
    Attachment 19649

My hobby interest :-)
    Attachment 19767Attachment 19768Attachment 19769

Added self made object. Made when carpenters doing their job at home, so no tools required to buy and got a lot of help from borrowed tools, interrupting those bhaiyas continuity though mum kept on stopping and scolding me and giving orders to them but they didn't mind it...hehe. Even they amazed to see the half prepared idea. They also told me Modi and Godara Kand factful story while my designing.

Details of the product are:

Category: Unisex, little belongings can be secured safely, can be utilised as money bank for kids
    Dimensions in cm: 10 (height), 14 (width), 31.7 (length)
    Material : Heavy weight Wood and ply
    Appearance: painted, water resistant
    Lock Hook: Yes
    Side or Top Holder: No
    Divisions: Two
    Price : Economic Exceptions, i.e. precious
    Last edited by neel6318; September 11th, 2017 at 07:46 PM. Reason: to add text

19. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

Thankyou Moderators, now I can see the flood of my posts and replies which might be an overdose for other Jatlanders....hehe....time for vacations now as I am autonomous in myself.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

I am back to get news of ABVP

23. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    नीलम जी, आज काल जाट थोड़े बिजी हो रहे है ! ट्रेक्टर ट्रालियां की सर्विसिंग में बिजी है , के बेरा कद दिल्ली कूच करना पड़ जा. आप माडा मन मत करो।

ऊ भी जाट इतनी जल्दी मिंगल ना होया करते। आप लागे रहो पोस्ट करण, लोग पढ़ते सारी है पर शायद लिखन की फुर्सत नहीं है मेरी तरह।

भूरिये का बाप कठे हो ... नजर ही कोणी आओ @अक्षय
    जय भारत

Dhanyawad Ram ji .......urf Saluram

26. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SALURAM View Post
    भूरिये का बाप कठे हो ... नजर ही कोणी आओ @अक्षय
    Meri "Hello" thread par sabka hello karwaoge kya aap

Meri "Hello" thread par sabka hello karwaoge kya aap
    sab to aaye to bahut badhiya ho jay.... aajkal to koi aa hi ni raha hain..... pehle yahann full bheed rehti thi... aajkal to ekka dukka bhi najar hi aave hain behen ji
    जय भारत

sab to aaye to bahut badhiya ho jay.... aajkal to koi aa hi ni raha hain..... pehle yahann full bheed rehti thi... aajkal to ekka dukka bhi najar hi aave hain behen ji
    Sahi bola bhrata shri aapne......main bhi yahi audit kar rahi thi aate hi

30. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

Sahi bola bhrata shri aapne......main bhi yahi audit kar rahi thi aate hi
    aap auditor ho?????
    जय भारत

aap auditor ho?????
    kaash..... .......tagged profession of sibling

33. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

SALURAM (September 24th, 2017)