Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So called Middle class

Quote Originally Posted by maddhan1979 View Post
    So, the real poor are the middle class, which despite being educated will be subjected to majority of the problems which will affect their lives making life more unpredictable and influenced by uneducated, corrupt and sociopolitical mob driven societies. While the poor at the lowest end and not being educated might be at a better side as ignorance will be saving them from the biggest troubles.
    110% agreed! lekin lagta hai ki aapka Jat aarakshan ka bhoot abhi tak nahi utra hai

Though middle class may face more problem as they have more aspirations and expectations from life they can not be classified as poor... poor can not even reach to the point point where they can think of things which are problems for middle class. We cant call middle class poor just because they are under more pressure to perform and face more problems.

So, the real poor are the middle class, which despite being educated will be subjected to majority of the problems which will affect their lives making life more unpredictable and influenced by uneducated, corrupt and sociopolitical mob driven societies. While the poor at the lowest end and not being educated might be at a better side as ignorance will be saving them from the biggest troubles.
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

Gauri (August 9th, 2017)

It is not a concept of "pressure to perform", rather having a thought process which makes a person see beyond existence.

In India, middle class and the poor are living at the level of existence.

Right now majority of the people are living at the level of existence.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; July 30th, 2017 at 11:30 AM.

Has middle class ever thought "What kind of services facilities does government provide to make life of middle class worth living in Indian context"?

Rise in suicide cases of students, families, etc., can be/might be directly related with the problems faced by middle class due to situations created by socioeconomicreligious forces and government outlook/support for middle class and general population.

Government is directly taxing the society for almost everything but it hardly provides any relief to middle class or population in general.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; August 7th, 2017 at 07:18 AM.

Has middle class ever thought "What kind of services facilities does government provide to make life of middle class worth living in Indian context"?

Rise in suicide cases of students, families, etc., can/might be directly related with the problems faced by middle class due to situations created by socioeconomicreligious forces and government outlook/support for middle class and general population.

Government is directly taxing the society for almost everything but it hardly provides any relief to middle class or population in general.
    What governments really do is setup examples to curb any demand from the public.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; August 7th, 2017 at 08:17 AM.

Rise in suicide cases of students, families, etc., can be/might be directly related with the problems faced by middle class due to situations created by socioeconomicreligious forces and government outlook/support for middle class and general population.
    now I realised why I did not prepared for NET/Ph.D. ...I would have disqualified prior attempt. that's good that I did not wasted money of my parents or mine .....lekin aap ye batayein ki iss medical jaisi badi terminology SOCIOECONOMICRELIGIOUS ko kahan chhod aayein?
    Last edited by neel6318; August 7th, 2017 at 05:17 PM. Reason: -

Exam systems can not be relied upon, almost all the exam question-papers are leaked. If question papers are not leaked then examination question papers are made by someone who is not from of local study unit, checked by someone who is not from local unit, so there is a very big scope of subjectivity from the time a question paper is being made till the time a person gets examination results and information. Then there is money power which always plays a major role in studies.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; August 9th, 2017 at 07:57 PM.

I have seen people not writing a single word during the examination time and still getting excellent grades and numbers

Exam systems can not be relied upon, almost all the exam question-papers are leaked. If question papers are not leaked then examination question papers are made by someone who not from of local study unit, checked by someone who is not from local unit, so there is a very big scope of subjectivity from the time a question paper is being made till the time a person gets examination results and information. Then there is money power which always plays a major role in studies.
    aap MDU ki baat karni chhod do...aur bhi acchi university hain like CCS, KUK and offcourse DU as well

I have seen people not writing a single word during the examination time and still getting excellent grades and numbers
    this one is surely UP state level ....how many are from there

I have seen it happening in Delhi and at national level exams as well

and getting good jobs as well in their life
    Last edited by maddhan1979; August 10th, 2017 at 09:11 PM.

I have seen it happening in Delhi and at national level exams as well
    I have not seen at DU, however have heard as confirmation from day scholar fellows at DU. They do cheat in exams and yes, a bright girl from St. Stephens, DU is also expert in cheating as I have seen her . Now she is well settled abroad with a rich handsome business man at US (not from our community .

and getting good jobs as well in their life
    reply in affirmation is already quoted in post # 33