Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Evils

Generally I don't believe such things but I like listening to such stories, I don't believe in ghosts but I love watching horror movies. Probably my heart wants to believe supernatural things as seeing the things the way they are sometimes seems boring so our mind seeks mysterious touch as mystery is the beauty that takes us away from the insipidity of real life. I don't want to reject such things considering them fake as reaching any conclusion is not appropriate, it is better to remain confused for a certain time as confusion makes the possibility of knowing a reality.

Btw if you can predict anything good about me, plz do tell me.
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

SALURAM (October 12th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    Btw if you can predict anything good about me, plz do tell me.
    abhi Saluram Ji aur main milke ek centre kholne ki tayyari kar rahe hain. To pahle aap unse private msg ke zariye sampark kar lo, nahi to moderator ji jhadu fer jaayenge

Centre toh pta nhi kab khulega, aap toh bus aise hi predict kar do
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    Centre toh pta nhi kab khulega, aap toh bus aise hi predict kar do
    Yeh sab yahan thode hi bata sakte hain aap jab centre me aayenge to vistar se batayenge... vaise kya hain na ki humare bhi kuch rules aur asul hote hain bhavishya batene walon ke ... vaise aap ke din kuch thik nahin chal pichle do teen mahine se aisa neelam ji bataya hain aap jitna jaldi ho sake centre par aane ke liye advance booking karwa lo...
    जय भारत

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SALURAM For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (October 11th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SALURAM View Post
    Yeh sab yahan thode hi bata sakte hain aap jab centre me aayenge to vistar se batayenge... vaise kya hain na ki humare bhi kuch rules aur asul hote hain bhavishya batene walon ke ... vaise aap ke din kuch thik nahin chal pichle do teen mahine se aisa neelam ji bataya hain aap jitna jaldi ho sake centre par aane ke liye advance booking karwa lo...
    Ram ji, aapka prachar to bada nuksaan dayi hai mere liye.....aisa pahle hi bol doge to wo humare centre nahin, doctor ke centre pahanch jaayega ORS lene

9. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    ram ji, aapka prachar to bada nuksaan dayi hai mere liye.....aisa pahle hi bol doge to wo humare centre nahin, doctor ke centre pahanch jaayega ors lene
    पहले पहले थोड़ा डराना पड़ता हैं नहीं तो सेंटर की ओर कौन आएगा, वैसे भी ors से डर का इलाज नहीं पेट का इलाज होता हैं,
    जय भारत

पहले पहले थोड़ा डराना पड़ता हैं नहीं तो सेंटर की ओर कौन आएगा, वैसे भी ors से डर का इलाज नहीं पेट का इलाज होता हैं,
    to Ram ji, darr to pahle peit mein hi hulchul machata hai ......hehehe

12. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

पहले पहले थोड़ा डराना पड़ता हैं नहीं तो सेंटर की ओर कौन आएगा,
    aap bhi galat samjhate ho......pahle to bilkul nahi darte, jab professional ban jaate hain tab darna padta hai, kahin kisi ne sach pakad liya to

14. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

aap bhi galat samjhate ho......pahle to bilkul nahi darte, jab professional ban jaate hain tab darna padta hai, kahin kisi ne sach pakad liya to
    मैं डरने की नहीं डराने की बात कर रहा हूँ। वैसे हमको तो हर वक़्त हँसते रहना हैं।
    जय भारत

मैं डरने की नहीं डराने की बात कर रहा हूँ। वैसे हमको तो हर वक़्त हँसते रहना हैं।
    accha .....padhne mein galti ho gayi .....hehehehe

17. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

accha .....padhne mein galti ho gayi .....hehehehe
    galtiyan to soniya ji ne bhi bahut ki hain aap to sirf unki fan hai,,,
    जय भारत

galtiyan to soniya ji ne bhi bahut ki hain aap to sirf unki fan hai,,,
    Rahul beta jan ke ......hehehe

20. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

Rahul beta jan ke ......hehehe
    ha ha ha salam hain aapki hajirjawabi ko
    जय भारत

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SALURAM For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (October 12th, 2017)

Heartly condolences to family of Deepshi (Deepshi Godara) and Sunil Beniwal. Dreadful to know about it.

Also, I appreciate Mishti's comment on the posts.

May God give peace to the dreaded souls!

Regards,
    Neelam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nihqtOs1Dz8

शहीद आर्मी अफसर के मासूम बेटे का गीत आंसू नहीं थमने देगा,सदमे से पत्नी भी मर गई/Army painful story

I read at Jatland, people jumping into the dreadful drama that happened with Deepshi. Without giving a second thought, some of Jatlanders started behaving extra protective for the child who missed both Mother & Father. Thankfully, his family blood replied that they can have the custody with immense love even if they have grown old, as there are many in the family who can nurture child with values.

This video is about one more alone child, but is always surrounded with love and respect, sets a competitive life for Deepshi & Sunil's child along with other co-fellows wherever he go. God bless the child and make him land with tranquility inside!!

Last edited by neel6318; March 11th, 2019 at 01:03 PM.

Last edited by neel6318; March 11th, 2019 at 04:47 PM.

Upar do page kharaab karne ke liye maafi moderator ji. I know you all have biiiig heart and space. :-D

Aryan aapke iss thread ki to buri halat ho rahi hai samaaj mein. Evils par evils. Kya bataun ab. Main to dekh, sun aur jaan kar hi thak gayi. Kahne ko vichar acche prakat kiye aapne lekin jab bhi sochun to sabse ganda thread lagta hai. Sirf aurat hi nahi kuchh aadmi bhi galat aurat se dukhi hain. Identity to kisi ki nahi lekin. Kya hi bolun. Bas itna bolungi ki Bhagwan hi paar lagaye dushkarmiyon ko. Chahe insaanon ke haath karwaye.

Bahaut gandi thread lagne lagi ab ye. Lekin chalne do kyunki abusive ya vulgar nahi hai. T&C fulfilled!

Section 498A not only implies for dowry but majorly executed for penalty as cruelty in any form. Other law that supports women against cruelty in any kind is Domestic Violence Act, 2005.

It is not always dowry that initiates 498A but mental abuse, economical harassment, physical injuries, not allowing one to have proper food, does not allow women to go out or meet family, sexual abuse, inviting family inlaws to abuse woman for not bringing much and snatching her stri dhan from her which includes everything gifted by in-laws in marriage be it dresses, ornaments, or other gifts.

Also, any victim/ complainant can initiate action even from her matrimonial home. As sufferer sometimes find difficulty to approach local thana at matrimonial place because she is being threatened and abused for same by husband and in-laws. Therefore, one just have to file a complaint and get her Medical Legal Report prepared if so desired even from parental place. It's all free service being provided but police has to be approached first. Mahila cell never help directly, they always make excuses, so approach the right authority for this cell to come in action.

Further, free legal aid is also provided by courts.

Crux is that people need weak opponents infront of them and this is how they prove themselves to be warrior which infact is better proved by people who are already adorned with jewels of a true warrior.

I hope this makes "THE END".