Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Evils

Evils

There are some evils like Parda system, use of drugs-wine etc., disrespect of women, dowry system, feticide (bhrun hatya), misuse of money on marriage ceremony, disrespects of our elders and bad way of talking, eve teasing etc. I would like to request you all kindly give your views-opinion on how can we help our society to minimize/stop all these type of evils. Please correct me if I am wrong? Thanks, S.SINGH

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SUKHDEEPTI For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (August 5th, 2018)

A magzine 'Haryana Samvad' by Haryana government published a picture of a woman in veil with a slogan "ghoonghat hmare Haryana ki shan". In a news debate on India Today, Babita Phogat called it disgraceful and regressive thinking of government while Anil Vij a minister of ruling government was justifying veil tradition.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (August 28th, 2017), SUKHDEEPTI (June 29th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    A magzine 'Haryana Samvad' by Haryana government published a picture of a woman in veil with a slogan "ghoonghat hmare Haryana ki shan". In a news debate on India Today, Babita Phogat called it disgraceful and regressive thinking of government while Anil Vij a minister of ruling government was justifying veil tradition.
    Mr. Anil Vij - TV bhi ghughat nikaal kar dekhatey hain?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SUKHDEEPTI For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (August 28th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SUKHDEEPTI View Post
    There are some evils like Parda system, use of drugs-wine etc., disrespect of women, dowry system, feticide (bhrun hatya), misuse of money on marriage ceremony, disrespects of our elders and bad way of talking, eve teasing etc. I would like to request you all kindly give your views-opinion on how can we help our society to minimize/stop all these type of evils. Please correct me if I am wrong? Thanks, S.SINGH

You are right as there prevails many and we only are responsible for all, not even the system, what I believe. One has to take these with due concerns and need to be strong enough to take stand for right decision. Alone, the entire government system cannot help anybody undergoing any of such suffering and people usually end up in blame game.

Sometimes, it make you to sacrifice the most dearest to you, and if you can do that then you are on the right track but need to be sure that you have all your further actions or plans set for yourself. System moves as per our directions, we need to be helpful rather than fooling them. By whom we are influenced plays a major role to trouble ourselves or the society.

Think individually, and you might be a great help to many designated authorities to make it a better place around.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (August 28th, 2017), SUKHDEEPTI (July 3rd, 2017)

Evils

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    You are right as there prevails many and we only are responsible for all, not even the system, what I believe. One has to take these with due concerns and need to be strong enough to take stand for right decision. Alone, the entire government system cannot help anybody undergoing any of such suffering and people usually end up in blame game.

Sometimes, it make you to sacrifice the most dearest to you, and if you can do that then you are on the right track but need to be sure that you have all your further actions or plans set for yourself. System moves as per our directions, we need to be helpful rather than fooling them. By whom we are influenced plays a major role to trouble ourselves or the society.

Think individually, and you might be a great help to many designated authorities to make it a better place around.

Thanks for your views, i am very much agree with you views that we cant blame our system but the problem is within our society.
    One more thing I want to mention here about the waste of huge amount on marriage function and other ceremonies etc. and still we see breakup with husband and wife, court cases etc. It is huge financial loss for us and due to this we are going financially down. Why people does not understand the problem. O.K. thanks a lot again for your views; please give your views;

Thanks for your views, i am very much agree with you views that we cant blame our system but the problem is within our society.
    One more thing I want to mention here about the waste of huge amount on marriage function and other ceremonies etc. and still we see breakup with husband and wife, court cases etc. It is huge financial loss for us and due to this we are going financially down. Why people does not understand the problem. O.K. thanks a lot again for your views; please give your views;
    This I would not call financial loss as its parents pleasure to gift something to their child, whether girl or boy. So, leave it to the wish of parents as they have saved by choice. You may call it financial loss, however, if asked they would agree with you but socially it is a pride to gift out of love.

Financial loss or human loss are very high and deep thought to be given. It is something which altogether country's government has to work on. Yes, you may call it wastage of money or a tug-war of status taboo.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

SUKHDEEPTI (July 5th, 2017)

Heartly condolences to family of Deepshi (Deepshi Godara) and Sunil Beniwal. Dreadful to know about it.

Also, I appreciate Mishti's comment on the posts.

May God give peace to the dreaded souls!

Regards,
    Neelam

Dekho ismein mujhe koi galat nahi lagta, agar ghunghat maar ke koi gaali bole to fir to parda system uss parivaar ka hata do taaki pata to chale bure shabd bolne waali dukhiyari hai ya chandi devi

Mr. Anil Vij - TV bhi ghughat nikaal kar dekhatey hain?
    Rahi baat Mr. Anil Vij ki, main unse sehmat hun. Mein shehar mein pali-padhi hun aur wo bhi co-ed hamesha, agar mujhe mere sasuraal ke gaon jana padta hai to ye meri samajhdaari banti hai ki main poochh lun ki parda karun ya nahi, baaki parivaar ki marji. Itni to badi bala nahi hai parda, bas chunni chiffon ki le lena tab, na to fislegi sar se aur na andhera chhayega din mein .

Dekho ismein mujhe koi galat nahi lagta, agar ghunghat maar ke koi gaali bole to fir to parda system uss parivaar ka hata do taaki pata to chale bure shabd bolne waali dukhiyari hai ya chandi devi

Rahi baat Mr. Anil Vij ki, main unse sehmat hun. Mein shehar mein pali-padhi hun aur wo bhi co-ed hamesha, agar mujhe mere sasuraal ke gaon jana padta hai to ye meri samajhdaari banti hai ki main poochh lun ki parda karun ya nahi, baaki parivaar ki marji. Itni to badi bala nahi hai parda, bas chunni chiffon ki le lena tab, na to fislegi sar se aur na andhera chhayega din mein .
    Purda is the symbol of cultural slavery as it never existed in our society before Muslim rule. Now women in Muslim countries are in better state than they are in our rural society as they cover their head not their face. Jats are like Muslims as they are too reluctant to adopt new things. Progress of any society, nation, caste can be measured by the progress of their women. The veil tradition and lowest sex ratio show that Jats are one of the regressive communities of our country.

Purda is the symbol of cultural slavery as it never existed in our society before Muslim rule. Now women in Muslim countries are in better state than they are in our rural society as they cover their head not their face. Jats are like Muslims as they are too reluctant to adopt new things. Progress of any society, nation, caste can be measured by the progress of their women. The veil tradition and lowest sex ratio show that Jats are one of the regressive communities of our country.
    main nahi jaati mughalon ki history mein. Maine practicality batayi hai -

1.Meri dadi ne bhi ghunghat kiya apne time mein aur unhone bahuon se bhi karwaya, kisi ko koi pareshani nahi rahi parde se....haan papa bahaut speed par chalte the to ghungat ki wajah se mummy sasuraal ke raaste mein gum ho jaati thin....lekin mummy ne shikayat apne ghar waalon se ki, ki "lugdi aisi diyo jismein dikha karey, wo aage ne chaal ja aur mein gael ne rah ja sa sun"

2.mujhe mere sasuraal mein parde ki koi apatti ka mauka nahi mila, chhoti behan ki shaadi haryana ke gaon se ek ladke se hui to usne bhi ghungat maara aur laga diya gear gaari ka, aur saan-sasur fulle nahin samay kyunki unke bete to side waali seat pe baithe the aur bahu ghungat mein thaeth le aayi gaari wo bhi kacchi-pakki sarkon se.......ab wo bahar city mein hai, nickers bhi pahanti hai

to batao kya dikkat lagti hai ghungat mein?

to batao kya dikkat lagti hai ghungat mein?
    ऐसे तो फिर बिहारण बहु लाने के भी अपने फायदे हो सकते हैं और lower sex ratio के भी फायदे हैं, कम से कम जाट लड़कियों के लिए क्योंकि better लड़का मिलने के chances बढ़ जाते हैं।
    वैसे घूँघट में दिक्कत नहीं तो आप अपने पति को भी घूँघट निकालने के लिए बोल दिया करें।

ऐसे तो फिर बिहारण बहु लाने के भी अपने फायदे हो सकते हैं
    You being teacher, should be aware about national integration. If you do so, you are adding to it

और lower sex ratio के भी फायदे हैं, कम से कम जाट लड़कियों के लिए क्योंकि better लड़का मिलने के chances बढ़ जाते हैं।
    aisa bilkul mat bolo, hum apni jat behnon ko jaaton ke hi vidai denge. Issliye humara purn jor hai jat ladka bhrun hatya par bhi

वैसे घूँघट में दिक्कत नहीं तो आप अपने पति को भी घूँघट निकालने के लिए बोल दिया करें।
    as per Maddhan ji's philosophy on social religious trends, I also do not forget Brahmin caste religious trends earlier imposed and now in practise that being united as couple a man is also addressed as "Ardhnarishwar". You may follow what your lady says in future as per her choice.

It's not a joke. In the movie Tanu Weds Manu 2 the women were shown in ghunghat and recently a video about Haryanvi pro kabaddi team going viral on social media shows the women in veil. That's the ugly reality of our rural society in Rajasthan and Haryana. You may feel happy with the things the way they are but let me show my anger.

It's not a joke. In the movie Tanu Weds Manu 2 the women were shown in ghunghat and recently a video about Haryanvi pro kabaddi team going viral on social media shows the women in veil. That's the ugly reality of our rural society in Rajasthan and Haryana. You may feel happy with the things the way they are but let me show my anger.
    agree about Rajasthan, it has history of royal family culture and on the same side it is the most backward state as per societal changes that we Jats accept easily in any NCR Delhi.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (September 7th, 2017)

agree about Rajasthan, it has history of royal family culture and on the same side it is the most backward state as per societal changes that we Jats accept easily in any NCR Delhi.
    Undoubtedly that's true whatever you said...Vese me kafi advanced gaanv se hun

Undoubtedly that's true whatever you said...Vese me kafi advanced gaanv se hun
    very good!...but that was not a personal comment as per your location.

very good!...but that was not a personal comment as per your location.
    Nothing is personal in your comment. People in my village feel they know everything and they need not to learn anything. That's how they are very advanced.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (September 8th, 2017)

Kya aap Evil happening ko feel kar sakte ho? ........this is called Sixth sense if you believe in it . Demise of my blood relation uncle was a sixth sense to me but by that time it was all gone. I could not curse even God as it is always surrounded by people and I accepted my failure with uncontrollable tears in cab to office as people new about my separation ongoing situation but not my sixth sense. But they were all good as they didn't made fun of it, neither questioned y continuous tears, nor any gossip, only complete silence as if they do not feel any pain of tears. Infact, I am thankful to that organisation people who helped me make my sixth sense strong ignoring themselves.

I learnt, if you do anything right then even the spirit of justice start following you.

Organization name is : Steria, now Sopra Steria.....I was into voice connect with UK customers for a month after training.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

SALURAM (October 12th, 2017)

Kya aap Evil happening ko feel kar sakte ho? ........this is called Sixth sense if you believe in it . Demise of my blood relation uncle was a sixth sense to me but by that time it was all gone. I could not curse even God as it is always surrounded by people and I accepted my failure with uncontrollable tears in cab to office as people new about my separation ongoing situation but not my sixth sense. But they were all good as they didn't made fun of it, neither questioned y continuous tears, nor any gossip, only complete silence as if they do not feel any pain of tears. Infact, I am thankful to that organisation people who helped me make my sixth sense strong ignoring themselves.

I learnt, if you do anything right then even the spirit of justice start following you.

Organization name is : Steria, now Sopra Steria.....I was into voice connect with UK customers for a month after training.

Interesting !!!
    I can easily feel evil happenings but unfortunately it is very hard to feel good incidents.
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

Interesting !!!
    I can easily feel evil happenings but unfortunately it is very hard to feel good incidents.
    I care for other people good happenings in life. Leave mine on God, The Almighty!

Also, HCL's one centre has history of some suicide by one guy and a girl individually. After that, it was hyped as ghost exist still. Everyone ignore it and many believe in it. But truely, I have observed it. That was the time when we even in groups were supposed to be not allowed to visit alarmed areas, Girls washroom, caffeteria on top floor after 2000hrs. And I did not uttered or made any expression as me too was shocked to observe such. Second thought stopped me, if I share this with anyone they all will take me insane as you do not know how people take such eternal truths.

Ek baar pahle bhi kuchh saal maine aisa dekha aur bola to aaj bhugat rahi hun....lekin puchhna mat ab har baat ko. Also, my parents believe in their own sight of such but not in mine which led me into great difficulties but I handled now. Settled everything about it. Atleast, parents felt winner/powerful to impose on me about such incidents.
    Last edited by neel6318; October 10th, 2017 at 01:38 PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post: