Thread: Right to Privacy

Right to Privacy

As Information Technology spreads to wider parts of the local and international world.

Right to privacy becomes a major issue.

In a country like India which thrives on multiplicity of life and thought, any intrusion into private data of any sort right or wrong will create trouble.

If not defined Who is going to decide right or wrong, will again create trouble. Criminals, people with economic interests, people hacking into individual lives of people, etc., will start taking decisions for other people.

A simple example could be a person in his home likes to sleep naked while other person wears clothes.

The example can be seen from some religious people who move around the country wearing almost nothing, decision is their own individual decision/religious thought process. If such people think they are being knowingly created as a victim then such people must be provided with protection, so there is a difference between individual thought process and enforced thought process.

What comes under public domain and what comes under private domain must connect with business, country history, respect to individual thought process and the right to exercise individual life decision without unsolicited intrusion.

This multiplicity of thought is more or less related with private thought process, which is implied to individual. This multiplicity of thought process also give rise to crime due to various reasons.

There are countries in the world which might have a so called open door policy interms of internal data privacy but again these countries have had a different past and history, which makes the population of that country.

People having right over their own data and right over their own personal life can easily become victims of mobs/ criminals and thought process which does not cater to their own life decisions.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; July 22nd, 2017 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maddhan1979 View Post

Right to privacy becomes a major issue.

In a country like India which thrives on multiplicity of life and thought, any intrusion into private data of any sort right or wrong will create trouble.

A simple example could be a person in his home likes to sleep naked while other person wears clothes.

People having right over their own data and right over their own personal life can easily become victims of mobs/ criminals and thought process which does not cater to their own life decisions.
    Indeed great concern raised!

Such great concerns always arouse me, and you gave me my interest back :-D

I started tailoring these days, so no worries if a person want to sleep naked or with clothes. Concern is of privacy, when a lady individually has to go naked for doctor check-ups for n number of reasons. So, individual's responsibility goes around again for a woman.

You continue writing

State of privacy and crime are not hidden from anyone even in big cities and even in capitals.

With internet connectivity and all round connectivity through various means of communication starting from the smallest level to the largest level. Context of security, privacy and people intruding in security and privacy becomes absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by maddhan1979 View Post
    people intruding in security and privacy becomes absurd.
    true, it has literally killed me in human, once. Still, no escape. Only I accepted the way by forwarding people around.