Thread: Problems that India face

Problems that India face

1947, more than 500 princely states got together to form India. This is what i read from somewhere.

Long internal problems in one form or the other keep on happening.

Basic problems still persist and will persist in future.

What could be the reason?

Is there a need for self realization of our ancient past and diversity?

Is there a need to stop imposition of religiously driven thoughts and ideologies?

Are Indians sane enough to understand history, different view points without hurting other people?
    Last edited by maddhan1979; July 23rd, 2017 at 07:38 AM.

Or a large section of society is still driven by wrong/hateful mentality?

Quote Originally Posted by maddhan1979 View Post
    Or a large section of society is still driven by wrong/hateful mentality?
    People are sane or not, I have nothing to do with it. That's their personal life and I am not any doctor to sink into it.

Again, you have a valid point to share about religious thought imposition. Sometimes, I am also driven by it but then I recall my ancestoral's lifestyle and dump it soon. Problem still remains as such people who notice it that their thought is not accepted such way, they feel disrespected/insulted/deceived. So, for me it is difficult to maintain any relationship with them. Time is the only constant change which once dictated by Jeet Thakar, can help such timid thought imposers. I failed to give them good ideology of mine

lekin maddhan ji, aap kyu itna sochte ho samaj ka. Rahne do jaise rahta hai. Waise bhi Modi ki seat to aapko denge nahin log kyunki wo karta hai technology ki baat aur aap karte ho janta ki baat

1947, more than 500 princely states got together to form India. This is what i read from somewhere.

Long internal problems in one form or the other keep on happening.

Basic problems still persist and will persist in future.

What could be the reason?

Is there a need for self realization of our ancient past and diversity?

Is there a need to stop imposition of religiously driven thoughts and ideologies?

Are Indians sane enough to understand history, different view points without hurting other people?

Each state of India is connected with its ancient past through its language, literature, etc., but in recent times imposition of religious and religiouslangauge based identity has increased

Each state of India is connected with its ancient past through its language, literature, etc., but in recent times imposition of religious and religiouslangauge based identity has increased
    This is giving rise to internal existential threat to various languages/social goups/communities as alien languages/groups/communities/religions gain more power/resources, etc.

We can see this in a small example in the form of rise of religious identities, their followers, crimes associated with it, etc.

Again religion is on part of this scenario.

aapmein deemag bahaut hai .....hehe....kuchh bhi shuru karke ghuma dete ho insaan ko.....I like this trait!