Namaste!

I would like to know that why is that when we take a look at the editing-history (as far back as I am able to view via recent changes 'link' at the JL wiki) of the JL wiki pages, ONLY the JL wiki moderators are shown to have made the edits to the JL wiki pages?

Why is it that the JL webmaster/administrators have not responded to the messages send to them via e-mail (more than once) that I am not able to log-in to JL wiki (but only to JL forums)? I had even pointed-out this a week ago in a thread titled "Jatland Errors," but they are yet to respond to that, or fix that. ( Link: https://www.jatland.com/forums/showt...796#post387796 )

The JL Wiki 'main page' says, "The site is entirely volunteer run and is free to access for all members." Kindly tell me that if it's true, then why the 'right to log-in' to the Jatland Wiki has been exclusively reserved for the 'JL wiki moderators'?

While trying to log-in to JL wiki, the following message is displayed on the screen: "We are sorry, we are not able to process the operation further. Please LOG OUT of the forums, delete your history and login again. If that fails, please contact site admins to solve this issue."

NOTE: I have logged-in to JL forums numerous times (from more than one device), and every single time I have logged-in only after deleting (and re-deleting) the browser's cookies, history, and temporary internet files (in fact, after a thorough clean up). However, even after doing all that, I am only able to log-in to JL forums, not JL wiki (which is showing me as not-logged-in), but every time I re-open the JL forums after visiting the JL wiki, to my surprise, I found myself as logged-in to JL forums (but not at JL wiki).

I am really looking forward to make countless constructive and valuable edits to the JL wiki articles.

Best regards!