Thread: Misconceptions

Misconceptions

There are lot of misconceptions.

What are these?

Armies that invaded India had only "Men", in their armies and these "men" established rule in the land that were conquered.

Quote Originally Posted by maddhan1979 View Post
    Armies that invaded India had only "Men", in their armies and these "men" established rule in the land that were conquered.

This seems to be totally absurd piece of thought process.

There has always been continuity throughout history, as in ancient times closed borders were only limited to forts/cities and even these borders were opened when it was known that the person/persons entering the fort area were not harmful.

Industrialization and mechanization created new physical and mind boundaries in the societies throughout the world in form of socioeconomic boundaries and physical boundaries such as those of countries.

In ancient times these boundaries were only if any physical threat was perceived otherwise people were more or less free to travel as long as their horses/camels, etc., were able to take them.

Do we find any example of continuation in ancient past?

In India "Magasthenes", traveled into India.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megasthenes

So, it seems there was a large scale travel even in ancient times by men and women.

Then there were tribes which were always riding animals and travelling to different parts of the world with families, clans, tribes, etc.

Major incidences in the history of ancient times opened these routes for everyone.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; August 20th, 2017 at 04:42 AM.

Such thought processes are mostly portrayed and instigated by patriarchal and religious societies.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; August 20th, 2017 at 04:40 AM.

koi Maddhan ji se "socioeconomicreligious" ki kitaab cheen lo, nahin to main JL se chhutti pe jaa rahi hun kuchh din ko

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    koi Maddhan ji se "socioeconomicreligious" ki kitaab cheen lo, nahin to main JL se chhutti pe jaa rahi hun kuchh din ko
    You forgot to add Climate Change, Pollution and Global Warming. Who'll bury that book.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    You forgot to add Climate Change, Pollution and Global Warming. Who'll bury that book.

I can bury the book but we need to find some other good books to read.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    I can bury the book but we need to find some other good books to read.
    I have one to give all, i.e. by Amish - THE SECRET OF NAGAS. Now, will you guys do me the favor?

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    haan, because moderators are more intelligent to collect all

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    I have one to give all, i.e. by Amish - THE SECRET OF NAGAS. Now, will you guys do me the favor?

I meant something else.

I meant something else.
    I think I understood half

I meant something else.
    kya Swami Vivekananda ki book chalegi? ;-)

This word seems to be "religiously generated word", and is not a IndoEuropean/Central Asian word/name in origin.

Religions throughout history have misrepresented people for their exploitation.

This exploitation becomes more prominent in cultures/countries/thought processes which represent a state of non archeological existence.

This seems to be totally absurd piece of thought process.

There has always been continuity throughout history, as in ancient times closed borders were only limited to forts/cities and even these borders were opened when it was known that the person/persons entering the fort area were not harmful.

Industrialization and mechanization created new physical and mind boundaries in the societies throughout the world in form of socioeconomic boundaries and physical boundaries such as those of countries.

In ancient times these boundaries were only if any physical threat was perceived otherwise people were more or less free to travel as long as their horses/camels, etc., were able to take them.

Do we find any example of continuation in ancient past?

In India "Magasthenes", traveled into India.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megasthenes

So, it seems there was a large scale travel even in ancient times by men and women.

Then there were tribes which were always riding animals and travelling to different parts of the world with families, clans, tribes, etc.

Major incidences in the history of ancient times opened these routes for everyone.

"Magasthenes": Is a Greek word and might not be spelled as read in English

as stated by wikipedia:

Megasthenes (/mɪˈɡæsθɪniːz/ mi-GAS-thi-neez; Ancient Greek: Μεγασθένης, c. 350 – c. 290 BC)

"Magasthenes": Is a Greek word and might not be spelled as read in English

as stated by wikipedia:
    natural si baat hai, lagta hai aap pagla gaye hain. Greece ki language mein aur Spain ki language mein bhi antar hota hai. English to English hi hogi. Its very obvious to have different spell

The knowledge book is buried.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (August 23rd, 2017)

The knowledge book is buried.
    I hope Maddhan ji is alive

Nanak wasn't a Brahmin Guru but Satguru = Christ, the second coming of Jesus.

Sikh is Second Panth, a Way of Life, not a KOM or tribe. My Panth is Sikh, Naadi Roop whilst my KOM is Jatt, Bindi Roop that is born and will die. These Shankar Varniye fanatics are talking non-sense. Watch my over 6000 Youtube videos.
    GOSPEL WOULD BE PREACHED BEFORE THE ATOMIC WAR EXPECTED ON 14 MAY, 2023 WHEN ISRAEL IS 75 YEARS OLD.
    Full article:-
    http://www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/Sikhi-1.htm
    Four communities of Religion; First is Hindu, second Sikh, Third Khalsa and the fourth Apostles.
    Four Panths, communities of Religion are introduced and both Khalsa and Apostles, they have no family ties like the Hindus and the Sikhs.
    Youtube video on this topic:-
    https://youtu.be/WLW3zdocYM8
    Please send this small article to all of your friends to make them aware of the situation. Hardly anyone thinks logically which “Gur” is. The end product of logical reasoning is Nectar "GURPARSAAD", Logo = His Word.
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    First a Hindu (1) then a Sikh (2) Khalsa (3) or Nirmala Sant (4th Panth).
    Antonym of Hindu is a Fanatic Devil.
    Sikhism=Christianity over 8500 Youtube Videos - channel nijjhar1.
    Ch. Chhotu Ram Ohlyan Jatt is our tribal Pillar.
    Jatts are Shiv Sena; DAEH SHIVA VAR MOHAE.