Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The never ending story of self-styled Godmen in India

The never ending story of self-styled Godmen in India

Another self-styled Godman is behind the bars now. He was not associated with any religion (as he claimed), always projected himself and his followers as "insa". Unfortunately, those "insa" were not short of devils when they started agitation after High Court judgement. The one common thing among all these self-styled Godmen is a mass base of blind followers, charges of sexual harassment, murder and some other criminal cases.

They are demeaning the value of being a "Guru". Their Ashrams are running on franchise business model. The spirituality and morality they talk about seems hollow and an illusion to cover up their wrongdoings.

Don't know who will be the next addition to this list.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (August 28th, 2017), lrburdak (August 26th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (August 28th, 2017), vijay (August 30th, 2017)

How can such intelligent people be be-fooled so easily by such Godmen?

There are also brave people like Satish Dagar.
    Laxman Burdak

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 27th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (August 28th, 2017), vijay (August 30th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post

There are also brave people like Satish Dagar.
    Call Maddhan ji, he will elaborate that how people are fooled .....hehe

Satish ji brave because to strong powers in his hand, otherwise, he too might be threatened just like those victims. God bless!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (August 28th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (August 28th, 2017)

Like our messiah Sir Chhotu Ram Said - E Bhole Kisan , Beware of Mandi and Fandi.

Are we?

I am.

You?

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    Another self-styled Godman is behind the bars now. He was not associated with any religion (as he claimed), always projected himself and his followers as "insa". Unfortunately, those "insa" were not short of devils when they started agitation after High Court judgement. The one common thing among all these self-styled Godmen is a mass base of blind followers, charges of sexual harassment, murder and some other criminal cases.

They are demeaning the value of being a "Guru". Their Ashrams are running on franchise business model. The spirituality and morality they talk about seems hollow and an illusion to cover up their wrongdoings.

Don't know who will be the next addition to this list.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 27th, 2017), cooljat (August 27th, 2017), lrburdak (August 28th, 2017), sanjeev_balyan (August 28th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (August 28th, 2017), ygulia (August 28th, 2017)

May be irrelevant ......

Ever since this Govt ......2 Huge Riots in Haryana ......many people lost lives .

I have not seen this ever .....in Haryana ( kuch small incident types sa hua tha may be in 2004-2005 riots between 2 castes started from Gohana - do not remember much of details )

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    E Bhole Kisan , Beware of Mandi and Fandi.

Are we?

I am.

You?

.........I am!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

Like our messiah Sir Chhotu Ram Said - E Bhole Kisan , Beware of Mandi and Fandi.

Are we?

I am.

You?
    Yes ........I am.
    “ Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
    Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
    Just walk beside me and be my friend.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to vijaypooniya For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (August 28th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by vijaypooniya View Post
    Yes ........I am.
    2 votes to Samar Babaji ...... hehe

15. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (August 28th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    I think a cocktail of religion and spirituality plus flaws exist in Hinduism allow these 'Gurus' to exploit the urges of people to attain the spiritual enlightenment.

Are we?

I am.

You?
    Yes, totally

Some WhatsApp messages are spreading now-a-days -

हरियाणा - सरकार से बाबा नहीं संभल रहा।

यू.पी. - बाबा से सरकार नहीं संभल रही।

-------
    भाई, आते समय charger लेते आइयो (आशाराम बापू - रामरहीम से)
    -------

समाज के अनपढ़ लोग हमारी समस्या नहीं है।

समाज के पढ़े-लिखे लोग गलत बात का समर्थन करने के लिए अपनी बुद्धि का उपयोग करते हैं।

यह हमारी समस्या है।
    -------
    Last edited by dndeswal; August 27th, 2017 at 09:11 PM. Reason: minor corrections
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dndeswal For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 27th, 2017), lrburdak (August 28th, 2017), neel6318 (August 27th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (August 28th, 2017), ygulia (August 28th, 2017)

I think a cocktail of religion and spirituality plus flaws exist in Hinduism allow these 'Gurus' to exploit the urges of people to attain the spiritual enlightenment.
    Here is the punch!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

ऐसे साहसिक, ईमानदार और निष्पक्ष न्यायाधीश जगदीप सिंह पर समाज को गर्व है जिनहोने पाखंडी बाबा को जेल पहुंचाया। सतीश डागर जैसे पुलिस अधिकारी पर भी हमें गर्व है। लगता है ईमानदारी और इंसानियत अभी जिंदा है।
    Laxman Burdak

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 28th, 2017), dndeswal (August 30th, 2017), neel6318 (August 28th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (August 28th, 2017)

one bus full of so called Ramrahim bhakt went to punchkula from my own village that day and most of them are Jats. Our community was follower of Aryasamaj earlier. I am totally failed to understand the reason behind this change. Earlier few people were there in that kawad gang and now hardly any house is left, where kawadiya is not there.
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev_balyan View Post
    one bus full of so called Ramrahim bhakt went to punchkula from my own village that day and most of them are Jats. Our community was follower of Aryasamaj earlier. I am totally failed to understand the reason behind this change. Earlier few people were there in that kawad gang and now hardly any house is left, where kawadiya is not there.
    Haryanvi saare Hanuman bhakt hain, chahe wo Arya Samaji hon. Mujjafarnagar ki bhakti ka to aaj hi pata chala. thanks for sharing!

I Am...
    But in general rural communities being fooled and used by Mandi-Fandi...

Are we?

I am.

You?
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

these deras could flourish because hinduism is busy in karmakands only for long time and not really addressed social, emotional and spirituals needs of people especially marginalized section of society and Arya Samaj also got weakened over time due to internal issues...
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (September 23rd, 2017), neel6318 (August 29th, 2017)

15 साल बाद, 20 साल की सज़ा... दुनिया हंस रही है हमारे सिस्टम पर। वैसे ही महिला हिंसा और बलात्कार जैसी घटनाओं की वजह से देश की इमैज बहुत ख़राब है और इसमें चार चांद गुरमीत सिंह जैसे बाबा लगा देते हैं।

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    15 साल बाद, 20 साल की सज़ा... दुनिया हंस रही है हमारे सिस्टम पर। वैसे ही महिला हिंसा और बलात्कार जैसी घटनाओं की वजह से देश की इमैज बहुत ख़राब है और इसमें चार चांद गुरमीत सिंह जैसे बाबा लगा देते हैं।
    theek kah rahe ho, system banane waale itne majboor hain. ek chhoti si baat par to system ko ghuma dete hain 6-7 saal aur jab Ram Rahim jaisi baat aa jaaye to sirf 14 saal aur extra diye jaate hain usse dukhi karne ko. Sharm aani chahiye majboor logon ko jo system ka naam kharab kar rahe hain. Waise asli baat to guts ki hai kisi bhi kaam ko khara utarne ke liye. Main agar administrative authority mein baithun to doctors se uss "insa" ko castrate karwaun aur fir usse US ki prostitutes ki jail mein daal dun

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (August 31st, 2017), lrburdak (September 23rd, 2017)

Are we?

I am.

You?
    Everybody is ....... depends on how you categorize Mandi and Fandi since 2002.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.