Hi,

At some thread started by Jitesh Sehrawat(now same information might be helpful for any other aspirant, atleast a little), which is closed now, it was enquired about quota for Delhi state OBC at DTU, Delhi.

As per my outdated knowledge, I am not confirmed whether DCE (Delhi College of Engineering) is given new name of DTU (Delhi Technical University). What I am confirmed there are two popular government institutional bodies for engineering aspirants which is DCE and NSIT (Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology).

What earlier use to set as criteria in these two was different for both campuses. DCE has a separate quota basket for its preference to candidates holding Delhi state domicile alongwith their scored rank.

If it has been changed to DTU, then for sure some criteria of holding reservation might be also affected.

Yes, I confirmed from google the same which is "Delhi Technological University, formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering is an engineering university located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi's first engineering college. Wikipedia"

Rest, can be enquired at college itself.

Unluckily, its not sounding good that students also depending on OBC status. More important is to prove your knowledge on general basis. Let the way lead for you then!

Please note- caste category is different from state domicile.

Regards,
Neelam