Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jab mann udas ho to kya karein?

Meditation is not only done by siting in Padmasan. For busy person it is different.

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    True! I explored meditation centres and the owners as well running such centres for free.....did not want to take Mr. Kejriwal in between as he has picked one of my favourite topic "Corruption" . I have been to Brahmkumari meditation centre as well, but I always find incompleteness. So, how would they help me to meditate.

I tried some meditation excercise online advised by professionals. It really worked. Still striving like all others .

Thanks for sharing the web pages.
    In old times people were having enough time in spare to sit in Padmasan and perform Meditation. Anything that makes you live some moments in present is Meditation. Mind is very naughty, it requires infinite terrain to move - our past is infinite and future, in imagination, is infinite and so it keeps dancing between these two. While moving from Past to Future and from Future to Past it comes in Present but very momentarily - Like a pendulum or "Zhoola" but its speed is maximum there. Meditation is about experiencing a moment in present since present is also infinite as it contains Godliness, silence, peace, truth or your own inner being. There is only one door to enter your own inner being, that is by being in present.
    OSHO devised many techniques for mediation and one needs to try few suited to oneself. Conclusion of all these in my opinion is that "If a person is performing a task with totality, without thinking anything else - It is meditation. While we eat, we think about event at night and when in night involved in the event we used to think about food or so. While eating remain focused in eating, experience movement of food and its process, taste and swell it with fully aware about it. This is called "Eating Meditation" in OSHO's language. Once practiced you can expand this approach to every task in hand. Hope this advice is like lighting a lamp in your hand, now whatever the path you travel this light will enlighten the way forward.
    Any search for God is also type of meditation. I suggest you to download Audio file of OSHO. available for free, Vyast Jeevan Main Ishwar Ki Khoj for better understanding.
    Last edited by sandeepverma; January 19th, 2018 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Refined

Meditation is not only done by siting in Padmasan. For busy person it is different.

True! I explored meditation centres and the owners as well running such centres for free.....did not want to take Mr. Kejriwal in between as he has picked one of my favourite topic "Corruption" . I have been to Brahmkumari meditation centre as well, but I always find incompleteness. So, how would they help me to meditate.

I tried some meditation excercise online advised by professionals. It really worked. Still striving like all others .

Thanks for sharing the web pages.
    In old times people were having enough time in spare to sit in Padmasan and perform Meditation. Anything that makes you live some moments in present is Meditation. Mind is very naughty, it requires infinite terrain to move - our past is infinite and future, in imagination, is infinite and so it keeps dancing between these two. While moving from Past to Future and from Future to Past it comes in Present but very momentarily - Like a pendulum or "Zhoola" but its speed is maximum there. Meditation is about experiencing a moment in present since present is also infinite as it contains Godliness, silence, peace, truth or your own inner being. There is only one door to enter your own inner being, that is by being in present.

OSHO devised many techniques for mediation and one needs to try few suited to oneself. Conclusion of all these in my opinion is that "If a person is performing a task with totality, without thinking anything else - It is meditation. While we eat, we think about event at night and when in night involved in the event we used to think about food or so. While eating remain focused in eating, experience movement of food and its process, taste and swell it with fully aware about it. This is called "Eating Meditation" in OSHO's language. Once practiced you can expand this approach to every task in hand. Hope this advice is like lighting a lamp in your hand, now whatever the path you travel this light will enlighten the way forward.
    Any search for God is also type of meditation. I suggest you to download Audio file of OSHO. available for free, Vyast Jeevan Main Ishwar Ki Khoj for better understanding.
    Last edited by sandeepverma; January 19th, 2018 at 12:33 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sandeepverma For This Useful Post:

sanjeev_balyan (January 26th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepverma View Post

Great! Thanks for sharing!

I have chosen "Meditation while brushing" and in 25 years it helped me a lot. Since this is the first activity, it tuned me for whole day, each day. The benefit of such meditation is that you can choose what is easy for you, since in OSHO's language what is right must be easy. One need not have to spare time for it. In long run it automatically spreads to all activities since it is our nature. We have forcefully adopted un-natural habits due to surroundings.
    Great! Thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by sandeepverma; January 25th, 2018 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Added content video deleted

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepverma View Post
    Here is video of Stop Mediatation, it may help you understand meditation in right sense.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=U6dmGIEM7lk
    hmmmmmmmm.......mine is a collection of less music which includes instrumental sound, or peace loving songs. only Armaan malik, MLTR, Westlife are the music albums which I listen while there is no stress.

But I liked your opinion better.

Involve me and i will not forget - a saying comes true

I also used to listen music and bhajans of my choice earlier. Once you get a taste of meditation then even listening music becomes meditation too. A new dimension emerges.

It is difficult or in a way impossible to describe in words "What is meditation?" So a video uploaded on YouTube, many more can get benefited.
    It is just like swimming. You cannot understand you learn by experience. Any amount of teaching outside water is in vain. Once you experienced, you cannot forget it in your lifetime.
    In this STOP meditation one can remain for few moments in the beginning and then OSHO increases the STOP time to 3-5 minutes. Thoughtlessness or state of no-mind or self-consciousness is experienced during STOP moments.
    Once you have experienced, you have come home- in OSHO's words, your very only home by birth. Once experienced it is learned forever. It will be better understood by experiencing the state with OSHO for full length of video.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sandeepverma For This Useful Post:

sanjeev_balyan (January 26th, 2018)

True Mr. Verma! OSHO defines meditation in a simplest way, and also says "what is not easy is not any meditation". I listened STOP meditation and more. Its worth!

very informative thread
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

ab to gussa bhi control karna seekh liya.........if I get red faced, yaani ki sar dard.......I eat chocolate, only one and I get calm soon like melody

Method no.6 was once my favourite. Par ab mann udas hi nhi hota.
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    Method no.6 was once my favourite. Par ab mann udas hi nhi hota.
    You are blessed, then! and other too

ab to gussa bhi control karna seekh liya.........if I get red faced, yaani ki sar dard.......I eat chocolate, only one and I get calm soon like melody
    I am so much connected to our galaxy and universe that I wrote about red faced and get to see same MOON next evening......I was smiling at it. Then I get to know it was solar eclipse.

Collection of OSHO talks.

http://oshosearch.net/Convert/Osho_Downloads.html a good college tion of OSHO books in PDF, audio and video lectures. He used latest technology so that his original thoughts can reach to people after his death. What meditation is and what is not, and OSHO evening meeting video is best to start with.
    As a precaution use virtual card or Gift card for online purchase, as apps may share your info.

Aajkal ke news debate bhi kam stress buster nhi hai.

Ya fir episodes of "Kunba dharme ka" (PS: A pinch of fuhadpana in it should be ignored)

Baaki dahi roti kha ka ke baraf pe baithan aala option bhi maada konya :P

Baaki ek recent method bhi aa rha hai " Mandir pahuch ke dusrya ke Jutte chapal ralla dyo aur baith ke mauj lyo :D
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.