Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jab mann udas ho to kya karein?

Jab mann udas ho to kya karein?

A glass of beer...........................NO!

Puff of a cigratte or two ....................NO!

Chat to opposite sex online.......................NO!

Date someone outside.......................Think your WALLET!

Crib your fate.......................NEVER!

Call someone on phone in midnight................Nay!

Fight with loved one ...................MUST NOT!

Read a book...................Oh! its too time taking!

Go for walk.........................U take lonliness!

Go to Gym/Club/Theatre.................Hmmm, its costly!

What about Ice-cream? .................not bad idea, but it will give me cold feel in tooth.....uuhh!

Why not eat a chocolate or a pack or gems?................Wow!/Yes!/Great!/Wonderful!/I am going to get one!/Superb!/........!

But if I have sugar/diabetes? .....................eat all gifted besan laddoos

Gist was that, Indian chocolates are mood appetizer to keep anyway away from sadness. Gems come in same category but not the sweet candies. Its a qualified Neurosurgeon's advise, who has now joined Cancer and Heart Health Care Team, as sadness has direct impact on our pulmonary function. Earlier he was with Fortis.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 17th, 2018), ravinderpannu (February 17th, 2018), SALURAM (October 25th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (January 17th, 2018)

seems everybody is happy and in jovial mood at Jatland .....then why I am wasting Jatland page? .....people are very smart! no need of my advice....huuuuf!

Idleness! Idleness! Idleness! ...........now you people give me advice.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (January 17th, 2018)

जब मन उ़दास हों तो दही के साथ रोटी खा कर सो जाओ ! फायदा होगा !
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (October 24th, 2017), Prikshit (February 7th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (January 17th, 2018), SUKHDEEPTI (January 8th, 2018)

If you are little sad ....... nol need to do anything. It's part of ups and downs.
    If you are more sad ........ take the natures remedy and just cry it out. If you can meditate, no need for crying.
    If you are too sad...... cry it out with someone. If no one, take a walk in the open. If you can meditate, do some deep breating with meditation.
    Still said? Call me😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (January 17th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post
    If you are little sad ....... nol need to do anything. It's part of ups and downs.
    If you are more sad ........ take the natures remedy and just cry it out. If you can meditate, no need for crying.
    If you are too sad...... cry it out with someone. If no one, take a walk in the open. If you can meditate, do some deep breating with meditation.
    Still sad? Call me

Samar Ji jyada saral hain. Aap to apne tak pahauchne ka raasta batate ho.

No need to call you, it will take my one rupee .

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post

देख बाई ऐसा हैं हम तो ठहरे अनपढ़ गँवार । यह आपकी फर्राटेदार अंग्रेजी हमारे समझ से बाहर है। समरजी वाली सलाह अच्छी हैं मान लिया करो वर्ना दूसरों के चक्कर मे बने बनाये ब्रिज भी तोड़ने पड़ते हैं।
    जय भारत

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SALURAM For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (October 25th, 2017), lrburdak (December 29th, 2017), Prikshit (February 7th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (January 17th, 2018), SUKHDEEPTI (January 8th, 2018)

Maa'm, you are good on your own. No need to call me.

Some people who always have #DhanKiBaat in their mind need professional help. Probably, they have an abused past.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (October 25th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SALURAM View Post
    देख बाई ऐसा हैं हम तो ठहरे अनपढ़ गँवार । यह आपकी फर्राटेदार अंग्रेजी हमारे समझ से बाहर है। समरजी वाली सलाह अच्छी हैं मान लिया करो वर्ना दूसरों के चक्कर मे बने बनाये ब्रिज भी तोड़ने पड़ते हैं।
    wo to aap jaise sab kar dete honge.....hehehehe.....main bhi tudwaun kya? .....jei bhabhi toh kei laani ho to

अर् ज घना ए उदास हों रा हों तो कती बर्फ आली सीली प बैठ क सीले पानी त नहा ल्यो अर् फेर भी मन दिक्कत करे त नहाये पाछे सौ उठक बैठक नॉन स्टॉप . कार्डियो का कार्डियो अर् स्टेमिना बने वो न्यारा !
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 7th, 2018), sandeepverma (December 6th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (January 17th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    अर् स्टेमिना बने वो न्यारा !
    hahahahahahaha......smart Samar! Maine bhi aisa karke dekha.....body light feel karti hai ekdum, maano hawa mein udd rahe hon.......hehehe.........lekin udasi bhi khoob ladti hai humari khushi se

I suggest - Meditation karein.

I can suggest only what worked for me. Moments of sadness and happiness are part of life-cycle of a human being. If any one wishes to avoid it, it will be temporary only. To avoid it permanently is looking beyond it or throwing oneself out of this cycle through meditation and not by any other means. Meditation is of great help. I am sharing few links that may be of some use and needs one time investment to download the app. Since a living master speaks more through his pauses and able to convey more from eyes or his presence only. One genius master hes left behind his presence to be felt through video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMSI4RGvrwE

Another is an app from http://www.osho.com/iosho/imeditate

What about Ice-cream? .................not bad idea, but it will give me cold feel in tooth.....uuhh!

Why not eat a chocolate or a pack or gems?................Wow!/Yes!/Great!/Wonderful!/I am going to get one!/Superb!/........!

Gist was that, Indian chocolates are mood appetizer to keep anyway away from sadness. Gems come in same category but not the sweet candies. Its a qualified Neurosurgeon's advise, who has now joined Cancer and Heart Health Care Team, as sadness has direct impact on our pulmonary function. Earlier he was with Fortis.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sandeepverma For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (December 29th, 2017)

" Apna khoon mat jalao ".

Nothing gets to me .........just stupidity .......thus trying this " Be Nice and Forgive all ".

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (December 10th, 2017), Prikshit (February 7th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepverma View Post
    Meditation is of great help
    True! I explored meditation centres and the owners as well running such centres for free.....did not want to take Mr. Kejriwal in between as he has picked one of my favourite topic "Corruption" . I have been to Brahmkumari meditation centre as well, but I always find incompleteness. So, how would they help me to meditate.

I tried some meditation excercise online advised by professionals. It really worked. Still striving like all others .

Thanks for sharing the web pages.

Thanks for appreciation. Here is some more for any needy one.
    Meditation or its exercises attacks the very root of sadness. All other methods are like pruning the leaves and in result one will be replaced by three in future. So it is futile. Sad mood is result of expectations or desires. If a person learns to watch while the desires/wishes/expectations arising and keep watching them and their results etc etc then in that watching they will start dropping. If not, then these exercises will help to drop and also help to watch next time when they arises. A watcher can watch good and bad both being away from the person. Every person has a watcher otherwise who is noticing being growing up? who is remembering the childhood? etc etc. There must be a constant in reference to whom a moving object can be seen. Watcher in a person is that constant who takes note of all these changes in yourself.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to sandeepverma For This Useful Post:

sanjeev_balyan (January 26th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepverma View Post
    Thanks for appreciation. Here is some more for any needy one.
    Meditation or its exercises attacks the very root of sadness. All other methods are like pruning the leaves and in result one will be replaced by three in future. So it is futile. Sad mood is result of expectations or desires. If a person learns to watch while the desires/wishes/expectations arising and keep watching them and their results etc etc then in that watching they will start dropping. If not, then these exercises will help to drop and also help to watch next time when they arises. A watcher can watch good and bad both being away from the person. Every person has a watcher otherwise who is noticing being growing up? who is remembering the childhood? etc etc. There must be a constant in reference to whom a moving object can be seen. Watcher in a person is that constant who takes note of all these changes in yourself.
    ...................Liked it!

जब दिल उदास हो तो किसी अच्छे काम में मन लगाओ। जिस काम से मन उदास होता है उससे थोड़ा भुलाओ। व्यस्त हो जाओ। ओर कोई काम नहीं हो तो जाट लैंड पर सर्फिंग कर लो। गप सप ही करलो। मौज मस्ती के थ्रेड पढलो।
    Laxman Burdak

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (December 29th, 2017), sanjeev_balyan (January 26th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (January 17th, 2018)

Nothing better than the first item.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Nothing better than the first item.
    Go for fixed units then as specified like in UK, unlike Indians!

Go for fixed units then as specified like in UK, unlike Indians!
    Well i am from Haryana so nothing is fixed and specified.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Well i am from Haryana so nothing is fixed and specified.
    great! seems hold any VIP profile at workplace ;-)