Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Beginning of the end for NDA govt ?

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Sir aap aam kaise khaate ho ?

Jokes apart, I agree, very difficult to beat the lies of NDA/Modi govt even by a high IQ person.
    Not really. Public knows most of the lies of Modi/ NDA government but unfortunately see no credible alternative anywhere in opposition leaders. There is strong need to counter Modi at national level but for that to happen one needs a credible leader. As of now, I see none. Sooner or later it will happen.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (January 23rd, 2020), spdeshwal (July 21st, 2019)

अब लोगों को एक ही आशा बची है कि कोंगेस की राख से कोई मसीहा उठेगा पर गांधी परिवार राख पर पानी डालने के लिए बालटी लिए खड़ा है !

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

cooljat (July 21st, 2019), rajpaldular (July 23rd, 2019), vijay (August 22nd, 2019)

भारत बहुत आगे निकल चुका है।
    भारत कांग्रेस मुक्त हो चुका है।
    अगले 50 वर्ष बीजेपी सरकार राज करेगी।
    तत्पश्चात एक घोर कट्टर हिंदूवादी पार्टी का उदय होगा, एवँ वो नवोदित कट्टर हिन्दू वादी पार्टी अनंत काल तक भारत पर शासन करेगी।
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by SALURAM View Post
    समर जी,
    व्यापारी वर्ग भले gst से नाराज हुआ हो लेकिन अपना वोट बीजेपी को देगा इसमें कोई दो राय नहीं हैं। क्योंकि gst से व्यापार कम हुआ हैं ऐसा हर व्यापारी नहीं मान रहा हैं सिर्फ ज्वैलरी सेक्टर को छोड़कर!
    जय शाह वाला मामला भी ज्यादा दिन टिकेगा ऐसा नहीं लगता। इस मामले का वैसे ही हश्र होगा जैसे वाड्रा जी वाले मामले में हुआ था।
    लेकिन जैसा मीडिया दिखा रहा हैं बीजेपी इस बार बहुत ज्यादा सीटें हासिल करेगी ऐसा भी नामुमकिन हैं।
    क्यूँकि मोदी जी को छोड़कर बाकी सभी बीजेपी नेताओं ने इस सरकार का नाम डुबोने का कोई मौका नहीं छोड़ा हैं।
    BJP 303 and NDA 353
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

आम ज़िन्दगी: "कांग्रेसी भ्रष्ट होते हैं। जेल में डालो सालों को।"

भगवा Mentos ज़िन्दगी: "कांग्रेसी भ्रष्ट होते हैं। खरीदो सालों को।"

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    तत्पश्चात एक घोर कट्टर हिंदूवादी पार्टी का उदय होगा, एवँ वो नवोदित कट्टर हिन्दू वादी पार्टी अनंत काल तक भारत पर शासन करेगी।
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (August 6th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Forget about who promised what. Look at the faces who were contesting for the PM post. You have Modi, Pappu, Mayawati, Mamta, Akhilesh... even a very low IQ person will go for Modi..
    That is the wrong what's happening.......even the low IQ favouring one without any reason. Same has happened in past with Congress and now it's banned for years. Wait for same towards Modi as low IQ will definitely change their opinion someday.

I feel, Modi is extra pampered personality among politicians when taken to other countries. Does he really talk business? It's just the government responsibilities he is shredding off as a politician. Smart play! I will be same, let people make sarcasm on my opine.

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    HINDU VAADI PARTY kyun, HINDU-VAAD kyun nahi raj karega ????????

Here I prove you being Politically obsessed! I dislike it!

Young man like you should ask more questions to establishment than to be a meek and mute commentor.
    Do you see another Dhurv Rathee in me?
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Do you see another Dhruv Rathee or any questioning man in yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    Do you see another Dhurv Rathee in me?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Do you see another Dhruv Rathee or any questioning man in yourself?
    You will see my own version of questioning man soon.

Good. How about starting with economic slowdown in the country as Niti Ayog VC quoted 'worst liquidity' crunch in last 70 years. Automobile sector has almost collapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    You will see my own version of questioning man soon.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Good. How about starting with economic slowdown in the country as Niti Ayog VC quoted 'worst liquidity' crunch in last 70 years. Automobile sector has almost collapsed.
    It’s high time for government to acknowledge the facts rather than creating an illusion in the name of nationalism. There is no doubt that Indian economy is not in good shape especially automobile manufacturing sector is on the verge of collapsing due to poor demand in domestic market. BJP led government can’t wash off its hand. They seem to be obsessed with fiscal deficits. The need of hour is to push more money to market, make loan affordable. The only good thing is that inflation is in control but this is not gonna help to bring back economy on track. Every other day a new bank/financial institution is collapsing due to bad debt or NPA. BJP can’t blame Congress for everything.
    Banking system is failing. Bank Mergers can’t help much when NPA is on rise.

I don’t know on what ground government is dreaming about 5 trillion economy when you are still struggling with after effects of GST and demonetisation. Government should not be adamant to accept the ground reality of Indian economy and should act to revive it before it’s too late.

Get some brain brother, drink Cow milk instead of buffalo.
    Jats view should be Nationalist, from which angle GST is anti-national?

Great man, you are great Jat additiona to cool Jat.
    We must hate congress & its ally if we are even 1% concern about our children and future generation.
    Jats population is shrinking, Muslims are dominating us, we have seen what happens in Mujaffarnagar.
    In another 20 Years situation will be worst if trend is continue.

This is beginning of NDA era, Brainless JATs can only talk like you.
    56" is working fine, people those income reduced are just crying like you.
    Educated JATs are in support of Nationalist govt, they hate Ajit Singh and associates.

Quote Originally Posted by gstomar View Post
    Educated JATs are in support of Nationalist govt, they hate Ajit Singh and associates.
    Surprised to see such post. Why people are still banking on fancy slogan of Nationalism when fate of farmers is on stake.

Quote Originally Posted by gstomar View Post
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    आम ज़िन्दगी: "कांग्रेसी भ्रष्ट होते हैं। जेल में डालो सालों को।"

भगवा Mentos ज़िन्दगी: "कांग्रेसी भ्रष्ट होते हैं। खरीदो सालों को।"

Padha likha Jat te khuda barabar hoya kare......ye to kattiee pilure ho rhe hai.....

The thread started is 2017, informing us that it is the beginning of end of the NDA. Its almost four years and nothing have changed. Same people are saying same thing again and again till we get bored and pissed off. Do we have some back up plans or are we here just to vomit some some venom on a person whom we don't like. The MAN is making his impact in International politics but we are here to defame him at any cost. I, as an amature in politics, failed to see any alternative. What we/you/us are proposing ?
    Last edited by vijay; October 12th, 2021 at 11:34 PM. Reason: spell errors
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.