Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginning of the end for NDA govt ?

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Whats your point. Precisely?

On another note, RSS/BJP people are declaring every other dissent a gaddar. What would you say that about that.
    You know my point precisely. So lets not drag it further.

On your another note, let me tell you in simplest words. It was even before 2014 when so called pseudo-seculars and intellectuals started targeting people who talked about Nationalism, Hinduism or traditions. They linked everyone of them with BJP/RSS and declared them as communal. If you keep accusing people at your leisure then they would respond, sooner or later. Its natural and universal process. Rest depends on how you take it.

For pseudo-seculars, anyone talking about Nationalism, Hinduism or traditions are communal and connected to BJP/RSS while from the accused people's point of views pseudo-seculars are gadaars or whatever they name it. Once the tug of war started, more and more people kept jumping on behalf of their favorite side.

If you want to accuse people at your comfort then prepare yourself to be accused. Mankind is doing it since last thousands of years in one way or another. Ironically, each side claims themselves as the RIGHT one, without any doubt.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (February 25th, 2018), sjakhars (October 29th, 2018)

The election results of Gujrat and Himachal are again in favour of BJP. Congress could not break the jinx. However, BJP's performance is not that convincing in Gujrat as it used to be in past.
    Opposition need to introspect. Seems issues like GST and Demonetization are no more relevant in election. They need to look beyond that.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (February 25th, 2018)

Well NDA splitting away and BJP going down in by-polls. It has started. Enough of Gau-mutr recipe.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

bharti (March 15th, 2018), cooljat (April 14th, 2018)

As a voter my issue is : if not BJP or Modi then who RG .....Mulayam.....Mayawati....Kejriwal......???????

If I decide not to vote - might contribute to Khichdi / Coalition Govt

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 26th, 2018), sjakhars (October 29th, 2018)

Ohho!! What a dilemma !! Urban voter is more foolish than rural one. They suddenly think of long term. Think of being gagged, looted and Gau-mutr and then vote.

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    As a voter my issue is : if not BJP or Modi then who RG .....Mulayam.....Mayawati....Kejriwal......???????

If I decide not to vote - might contribute to Khichdi / Coalition Govt

Bhai, I did not find any change after Modi Government in role. Modi to meri vote list mein aata hi nahi hai. Log pagla gaye hain lagta hai.

If people want to replace Modi then they there should be an alternative to choose. We accept it or not but the crux of current political scenario is that we don't have any other option to replace him. If he could do something about farmers and employment generation in his remaining tenure then people won't hesitate in giving him another term.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 26th, 2018)

Whilst, the government lacks at many fronts, one thing that is clearly visible is the restlessness of the "lootera" gang.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 26th, 2018), sjakhars (October 29th, 2018)

The opposition is out of vision. There is only hue and cry around baseless issues. Yes, as on date Modi and Co. is failed on increasing Farmers' income and Employment generation. Both the issue will take time to be addressed. But what over the night changes opposition would make to create employment is still a question. Without FDI, without local manufacturing employment can't be created.
    The opposition can't survive on making allegations against a particular person. If they want to give people an alternative in political space then they have to come up with a vision, a reason, a leader, a roadmap to replace the current government.

As far as vision is concerned we have witnessed how 'development model' has failed. How the bloated vision of 'Pakoda selling' vis a vis employement is appealing ? State of Jammu and Kashmir is more disturbed than it used to be. Everyday martyrdom of numerous soldiers with inefficient weapons. Bank scams, failure of demonetization and a narcissistic prime minister who doesn't feel accountable and speak. Your finance minister is running all UPA programmes albeit in different names. Thats how you are going to vote.? especially being Jat?

I am reminded of a great saying by Sir ChhotuRam ,'' किसान अन्न भी दे और बेटा भी , ये दोहरा घाटा नहीं '' !

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    The opposition is out of vision. There is only hue and cry around baseless issues. Yes, as on date Modi and Co. is failed on increasing Farmers' income and Employment generation. Both the issue will take time to be addressed. But what over the night changes opposition would make to create employment is still a question. Without FDI, without local manufacturing employment can't be created.
    The opposition can't survive on making allegations against a particular person. If they want to give people an alternative in political space then they have to come up with a vision, a reason, a leader, a roadmap to replace the current government.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 14th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Bhai, I did not find any change after Modi Government in role. Modi to meri vote list mein aata hi nahi hai. Log pagla gaye hain lagta hai.
    I guess you don't have enough money in your accounts else you would have known the change.

I guess you don't have enough money in your accounts else you would have known the change.
    haha......very calculative like Modi Ji. I am still not convinced, as this demonatisation not only influenced economy adversely but also was a disturbance for other factors. Well, Mr. Kejriwal already started a march against corruption, Modi just dragged the opportunity in great favor.

Also, I cannot deny that Modi is proving himself a great diplomat at various levels, BRICS meet or giving a favor to small countries as India need good trade. Trump already has shown him the mirror which oppositions failed to do so and the after effect credit is again being packed for Modi Ji. What the hell then corporates are doing, suffering the stupidity of demonatisation and still managing after Trump being new President?

Population of India seems to be very sound by political thought but not by development strategies for nation.

Air India flying over Saudi Arabia and landing in Israel.. Ye kiya achche din nahi hain ?? Has any other leader in world been able to do this miracle ? BJP has many short comings on domestic front, no doubt about that. However, opposition is far worst. I don't think I will risk voting the Pseudo secular gang any time soon.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 26th, 2018), Arvindc (May 4th, 2018), ranveer (April 15th, 2018), sjakhars (October 29th, 2018), ygulia (March 27th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Air India flying over Saudi Arabia and landing in Israel.. Ye kiya achche din nahi hain ?? Has any other leader in world been able to do this miracle ? BJP has many short comings on domestic front, no doubt about that. However, opposition is far worst. I don't think I will risk voting the Pseudo secular gang any time soon.

RK^2
    Hope people get a good stay over there after landing....kyunki jab Israeli ko ye "unfair advantage" nazar aa rahi hai to ho na ho kuchh kurafaat bhi kar guzrein jaisa ki aksar Indians ne face kiya hai baaki dusre nations mein and then another newsline comes..........keval safar kam hua hai, baaki to cooperation kitni banti hai waqt batayega.

How about Nepal and maldive?

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post

RK^2

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

bharti (April 9th, 2018)

How about Nepal and maldive?
    India Nepal relations have always been like this from very beginning. I find nothing new in that. Nepali rulers always played games between India and China.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

Bhartiya Danga Party is burning India everywhere. Look at how communal clashes have been crafted by this party to destroy India completely. Dividing people on religion lines and caste lines is at the centre of their ideology. On top of that gang of corporates are sucking all the money out of welfare schemes with less budget for education and healthcare. On contrary, wealth of some corporates is increasing by multi folds who are dictating economic policies of this poor country. Budget has been cut from all welfare schemes . India's reputed education institutes like IITs are now struggling to get their fare share of money for good education. All the money is going to these wealth corporates projects who are sucking every bit out from the system. Eventually people will pay higher university fees with almost zero support from government.

Media is busy in total gun-gaan of Danga party to get advertisements to survive. Also mainstream media houses are completely sold out to corporates who decide what story need to be highlighted and therefore controlling what need to be published.

If we go back in congress era, we witnessed free press which was super critical of congress govt and country witnessed Anna Movement which was a result of media highlighting govt failures on many fronts. People started believing in media and trusted it but now the same media is being friendly to the govt and critical of opposition. Sold Godi media is just critical of opposition rather than being critical of incumbent govt. That shows a big grip of corporates on the affairs of India which is strictly controlling bad news being published. This is worst time India is witnessing where under the surface people are suffering big time but no one is listening to them. Media has no time for common man's problems.

Funds of all welfare schemes is fastly disappearing and people are suffering big time with no support from govt and no jobs around. Bad policies like demonetization have hit hard small businesses who employ a lot more people than these so called corporates.

Danga party is busy in stirring communal and caste pot to divide people and polarize vote bank. If this govt get another mandate, India will be dragged back big big time. There are morons, goons and dacoits are running this govt who are just busy in taking country backwards to stone age and perhaps implementing manusmriti in its true spirit which is all about castes and discrimination.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

talking about corporates, Ambani Group is favoring BJP very strongly making witnessed history among business groups. Even some bollywood stars have moved their hand from Congress to BJP like Amitabh Ji. People are just happy to have the same old news repeated of building abode of Shri Ram instead of Babri Masjid. Modi trying to play like any God/Messiah of population, as to our surprise he is not only busy on Global tour but is also trying to come down to every local society and in result, nothing is being done. Just show-biz is going in media.

To distract the attention away from real issues of inflation, petroleum product's ever rising rates, we have a state of head who says his 'Mann ki Baat' but hardly ever considers or listens to the plight of his countrymen. Rising number of martyrs every day with the use of out dated weapon. Its appalling to know that defence budget was cut and Vice chief of army staff is begging about modernisation of weapon as 68% weapons are of ancient time. A grave conspiracy is going on in education sector to replace everything that suits Nagpur head quarters. Higher educational institutes are being subdued.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

bharti (April 20th, 2018), cooljat (April 16th, 2018), neel6318 (April 16th, 2018)

To distract the attention away from real issues of inflation, petroleum product's ever rising rates, we have a state of head who says his 'Mann ki Baat' but hardly ever considers or listens to the plight of his countrymen. Rising number of martyrs every day with the use of out dated weapon.
    hahahahahaha........"Mann ki Baat"........its completely different in real meaning...........hahahahaha..........I could not control my laghter. Thanks for this!