Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginning of the end for NDA govt ?

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    .......200,000 trolls to spam social media.

https://thewire.in/politics/up-bjp-c...l-media-voters
    "trolls".............hehe!

sorry, I did not read the news completely.

One Bhakt just came out of Matrix. He used to troll for BJP. Now he vomited all.

https://scroll.in/article/882970/why...alyst-explains
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (June 20th, 2018), neel6318 (June 20th, 2018)

An immense study of two....Congress and BJP

The Bharatiya Janata Party has done a great job at spreading some specific messages with incredibly effective propaganda, and these messages are the primary reason that I can not support the party anymore. But before we get into any of that, I would like everyone to understand that no party is totally bad, and no party is totally good. All governments have done some good and messed up on some fronts. This government is no different.

I always meant the same what he opened-up with Media. Being a vote casting citizen, I even get confused which party to prefer and land-up always with decision to play smart to make win by majority. This I can only do upto some level, the higher levels are never in any approach of common man. So, blame always comes to the Prime Minister and its government in result. Honestly speaking, I never preferred any political party but I believe moral values to be imbibed. This is altogether ignored when taken at higher platform.

So like Vajpayi , BJP decided to try the last and foremost method of Kashmir again by imposing Governor's rule. Probably DEVELOPMENT issue is out of the window and Kashmir is out. Gradually Ram mandir would be out too. So what we had voted for is the history.

Morals and real life are poles apart so choose your side wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    An immense study of two....Congress and BJP

[/FONT]I always meant the same what he opened-up with Media. Being a vote casting citizen, I even get confused which party to prefer and land-up always with decision to play smart to make win by majority. This I can only do upto some level, the higher levels are never in any approach of common man. So, blame always comes to the Prime Minister and its government in result. Honestly speaking, I never preferred any political party but I believe moral values to be imbibed. This is altogether ignored when taken at higher platform.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (June 22nd, 2018)

With so much of mishandling of Kashmir affairs, BJP finally gave up on an so called unholy alliance. Kashmir is clearly slipping out of India's hands and with brute force BJP is now trying to cash in on it's fake nationalist agenda. As there are not many topics left for account of their mismanagement of last 4 years, this is their last throw of dice. As things are going south, it is clear that BJP is slowly falling apart, and cracks are starting to appear with allies like Shiv Sena have started questioning BJP policies and are negotiating for more share in seats. With opposition parties are joining hand, there seems to be a balance in power which is good for democracy. With RSS filling up all govt institutes, time has come for opposition to unite and stand strong against this abuse of power and destruction of govt institutes.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    So like Vajpayi , BJP decided to try the last and foremost method of Kashmir again by imposing Governor's rule. Probably DEVELOPMENT issue is out of the window and Kashmir is out. Gradually Ram mandir would be out too. So what we had voted for is the history.
    hehehehehe......we would get strong impressions for each other .

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    With so much of mishandling of Kashmir affairs, BJP finally gave up on an so called unholy alliance. Kashmir is clearly slipping out of India's hands and with brute force BJP is now trying to cash in on it's fake nationalist agenda. As there are not many topics left for account of their mismanagement of last 4 years, this is their last throw of dice. As things are going south, it is clear that BJP is slowly falling apart, and cracks are starting to appear with allies like Shiv Sena have started questioning BJP policies and are negotiating for more share in seats. With opposition parties are joining hand, there seems to be a balance in power which is good for democracy. With RSS filling up all govt institutes, time has come for opposition to unite and stand strong against this abuse of power and destruction of govt institutes.
    hehehe......as if we have some dynamites burried in the sand

Educational institutes should also be given a new outlook.......it could be set in frame of being nationalised or privatised apart from autonomous ruling.

hehehe......as if we have some dynamites burried in the sand

Educational institutes should also be given a new outlook.......it could be set in frame of being nationalised or privatised apart from autonomous ruling.
    Educational institutes have been given Orange color already. History is being rewritten with political motives. RSS is everywhere, agenda is running everywhere. If these people stay for long, be ready for orange color. Forget autonomy, just learn what you are told to learn.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (June 23rd, 2018)

Achievement of Modi govt:

Make in India - Fail

Demonetization - Disaster

GST - Disaster

Digital India - Marketing campaign, only on paper

Smart Cities - Marketing campaign, only on paper

Jan Dhan Yojna - Fail

Beti Bachao Beti Padhai - Beti Bachao inke netaon se

Surgical Strike - Exaggerated, nothing unprecedented

Job Growth: Very high job growth in paid trolling

Black Money: Nothing came back, no money returned or seized. In fact more money went outside, Nirav Modi, Lalit Modi, Vijaya Malya

Spend on Healthcare: Down

Spend on Education: Down

Spend on other welfare schemes like MNREGA: Down

Spend on govt advertisement: Up

Kashmir: Mismanaged. Worse situation.

Bharat Jalao Campaign: Huge Success

Acche Din: You decide, may be people have got 15 lakhs in their accounts.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

cooljat (June 26th, 2018), neel6318 (June 23rd, 2018), sukhbirhooda (July 6th, 2018)

One more spinning of the main issue happened in last couple of days. As soon as sensex fell flat and rupees went down historically low, surgical strikes videoes released. Like Kunal Kamra said in his video - Seema pe jawan lad rahe hain..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (August 21st, 2018)

One more spinning of the main issue happened in last couple of days. As soon as sensex fell flat and rupees went down historically low, surgical strikes videoes released. Like Kunal Kamra said in his video - Seema pe jawan lad rahe hain..
    Hehehe.....can I do trolling? Its really complicated strategy that Modi chose to keep him at PM position. Other parties need to try out the statistical approach to overcome him.

Hehehe.....can I do trolling? Its really complicated strategy that Modi chose to keep him at PM position. Other parties need to try out the statistical approach to overcome him.
    Like you can do better than trolling and gibberish.? Your responses are usually an insult to the sane posting. So do whatever !

Like you can do better than trolling and gibberish.? Your responses are usually an insult to the sane posting.
    It means, you with other sensible people here are making workable decisions to help country's political stands. Wow!!.....Its better to post that I did and being called like monkey.

So do whatever !
    Thanks! As if, you have the powers to make me do anything.

Re Ladake, kyon seeing fasayen reha Kare!

Although the nickname Fenku for Modi was coined very early in his term as a PM but over the period of his 4 years rule has shown him carrying Tuglakee streak all along! I strongly believe that public will get rid of this Govt headed by Mr. Modi.

khush Raho!

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    .......I strongly believe that public will get rid of this Govt headed by Mr. Modi.

khush Raho!
    I also have strong faith in public

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    Re Ladake, kyon seeing fasayen reha Kare!

Although the nickname Fenku for Modi was coined very early in his term as a PM but over the period of his 4 years rule has shown him carrying Tuglakee streak all along! I strongly believe that public will get rid of this Govt headed by Mr. Modi.

khush Raho!
    I hope people get some conscience and get rid of this crony capitalist communal govt. All media is completely sold out and critical of opposition only. Media run BJP agenda instead and divert people attention from real issues. In congress time, it was completely opposite. Democratic institutes have been taken over by RSS. RSS is running family business and blaming opposition parties for the same. I hope opposition re-unite and fight against this govt.

'A new thought' - can we Indians have two political parties, rather than too many like now and in past?. This is the most critical situation for any government to emphasize leading strategies.

'A new thought' - can we Indians have two political parties, rather than too many like now and in past?. This is the most critical situation for any government to emphasize leading strategies.
    And then both central and state elections together. And why not we just impose half American style presidential system where a Feku like Modi will speak one way and spread lies. Why to bother about Panchayats etc. Get rid of all that and let corporate like Adani, Ambani run everything. They are entering into education as well. Days are not far..

If not modi then who??
    I think rather then thinking big think SMALL look for best candidate from your constituency vote for him whom you feel that will work for upliftment of your constituency.