Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 240

Thread: Beginning of the end for NDA govt ?

  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    कुछ सवाल आते हैं मन में शायद जवाब मिल जाए
    1. पिछले पांच साल में आपके जीवन में क्या बदलाव आया?

    So much has changed my friend and you are asking this question. My roads are now better than USA. My lifestyle has changed significantly. My country is 10 times cleaner since independence. No corruption. Total RAAM RAAJ. Only issue is these opposition parties. We need to get rid of all these opposition corrupt parties and keep BJP rule this country. We don't need jobs etc, we just need to get rid of opposition parties. We don't care about anything else. We just can't tolerate any opposition whatsoever.

    2. क्या आपको लगता है मोदी ने ऐसा कुछ किया है जिससे आपके बच्चों के भविष्य पर अच्छा असर आने वाला है?

    Kya baaat kar rahe ho bhai. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao. Sabka saath Sabka Vikaas. Nationalism aur kya chhaiye aapko. Make in India se to aab India mei Weapons revolution aa gaya hai, India mei Aircraft baane lag gaye hain. Duniya line laagye baithi hai ki ji aap please hume India mei Factories lagane do. Aur Smart cities to aise bana diye hain ki New York bhi feeka lag raha hai.

    3. इस सरकार के कौनसे काम से आपको लगता है कि ये काम नहीं होना था?

    Kaam buss yahi hai ki ye jo democracy aur ye constitution hain,,inme bhari badlaav ki jaroorat hai. ye badal jaaye aur secularism vagarag hatt jaata to better tha. koi nahi agli Modi sarkaar mei sarkaar ispe vichar karegi humme ispe poora vishvaash hai.


    4. क्या इस सरकार के कार्यकाल में आपके आपसी संबंधों में मिठास आई है या जो आपके जो अपने होते थे अब वैसे नहीं रहे?

    Mitthas hi mitthas hai bhai. aap ye TV vagra ki debate mei padd jaate ho. desh badal raha hai bhai.

    5. क्या आपके व्यवहार में बदलाव आया है? हां तो कैसा?

    Bahut badlaav aaya hai. aab to is raam raaj mei koi jhooth fareeb ki baat hi nahi hai. logg to itne khush hain ki unki khusi ka thikana hi nahi hai. aap buss ye jo opposition type baatein maat karein. ye nahi hona chahiye. ye saare Secular, democratic type logo ko buss badlna hoga. koi nahi abki baar inhi ka illaj karna hai. aur to dekhi jaayegi.

    मैने एक फायर ड्रिल में हिस्सा लिया वहां ट्रेनर का पहला सवाल था कि आग लगी हो तो आप सबसे पहले क्या करेंगे और इसका एक ही जवाब है सबसे पहले खुद को बचाएंगे ! तो ये सवाल खुद के लिए हैं बाद में आपकी दूसरी पहेलियों का हल निकालेंगे
    -----------
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    I absolutely agree , 1st save oneself¬…..then so on .
    Please find below inputs just on basis my personal experience .
    ......


    5. क्या आपके व्यवहार में बदलाव आया है? हां तो कैसा?
    Let me explain this way ¬– I want to get my DL made . I am willing to pay any amount ( so called Broker¬’s fees ) , condition is ¬– I would not go to any office ¬….time is something I m struggling with . I approached every link of mine ¬…..every one said ¬…beta 5 saal pehle toh banwa dete by 10th ki DMC , 2-3 Photo , Address proof that¬’s it . Ab toh jana padega and poora process follow karna padega¬….gadi ¬…..scooter sab chalakar dikhana padega . I am not happy¬…¬…but from other view¬….that is how it should have always been . This might be some change ¬…
    Baaki to aapka personal experience tha. Ab mera bhi ek personal experience hai point no. 5 ko leke.

    Right from beginning, whether I achieved something or nothing, I always tried best to perform my job on my own without failing any approach with regards....I went to get prepared my Driving License for which I personally ride my father's bike to office near district court and attempted thrice my online test as I qualified in 3rd time straight from Chandigarh. At that time also we had a personal official approach and work could be done other way but I never burdened parents because of such personal work. It's all give and take!

    For same reason, I was questioned, commented, bullied and teased various times by Die Hard BJP supporters calling names to me. I kept calm and I replied, I felt good and satisfied that way. Can't speak about people, atleast I can do good for the system to consider. And still those nagged, specially the man and kids. That time INC was in power.

    So, now tell, who is corrupt. Aren't we as individual like those Die Hard BJP supporters. They not only discomforted me but supported others to be corrupt just to play a blame game as usual. Now when nothing is left to oppose about INC, same supporters are commenting on personal family status. Anyways, my DL was get prepared around 2006/2008 or might be just ahead or ago a year. Such people filled my parents mouth with their own words and brain washed that it was a great discomfort at home even rather patting or encouraging me for good cause as movement.

    I thank to God blessing me as individual! No one stands for support then why should we get emotional with the politics. Let them face the strife what many individuals do.

    I still dislike Modi ji! But time and age has come to become a sheep in the herd. Funny!
    Last edited by neel6318; April 29th, 2019 at 10:51 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

    rekhasmriti (May 1st, 2019)

  4. #163
    Wiki Moderator
    Points: 30,045, Level: 75
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Referral Second Class Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger Second Class
    Login to view details.
    Lo and behold, asli Chowkiddar ex BSF jawan Tej Bahadur Yadav was removed from Banaras by Nakli Chokidaar. In my eyes, tej bahadur already won. Salute to his bravery inside border. Such an irony that PM has sided with a terror accused but didnt blink an eye when a soldier was trying to fight election and this shameless guy is asking vote on soldier's name.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

    As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

  5. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Lo and behold, asli Chowkiddar ex BSF jawan Tej Bahadur Yadav was removed from Banaras by Nakli Chokidaar. In my eyes, tej bahadur already won. Salute to his bravery inside border. Such an irony that PM has sided with a terror accused but didnt blink an eye when a soldier was trying to fight election and this shameless guy is asking vote on soldier's name.
    Feku does not want any opposition whatsoever. The only hope I have now is Kanahiya Kumar and if gets elected, he could make Modi's life difficult in parliament. Feku Modi will try his best to not let him win and he wins, feku will try to disqualify him from the parliament. Feku has no guts to have face to face dialog with Kanahiya. Kanahiya already shaken the ground of another feku Sambit Patra in one of the debate. I would like to see Kanahiya asking Feku Modi questions in parliament and make Feku life difficult if Feku somehow get majority by hook or by crook.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

  6. #165
    Power in NDA has concentrated to Feku and Motu Shah. Others are just barking. Interesting to see how long this pyramid of power will continue to exist. There is already smoke coming out, we will see when fire will burn.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

  7. #166
    He hehehe.........Main to bolun chup-chap Modi ko hi vote daal aao. Atal Bihari jaisa to hai nahi. Marega to wo bhi buddha hoga. Tab tak dhoond lo uuse bhi solid CM/PM.

    Communalism faila kar raaji ho rhya hai.

  8. #167
    Problem with myopia is they can't see bigger picture. Maybe you should take some basic education outside of vaunted education system of "Mera Bharat Mahaan". There is big difference between mechanization and automation. Know the difference. If you can't then take Tiranga Jhanda and walk behind Pappu with Naareybaazi. You are absolutely correct about goons plundering nation. Lets start with Gandhi khandaan, how was Sanjay Gandhi able to get internship with Rolls Royce without any technical qualification, Indian Gov't paid for it. How was Rajiv able to make hand over fist in Bofors (you remember that). How was during UPA 10 years so many scams happened that people are still being caught and extradited. If people like you are such deshbhakt why do you use mobile phones made by foreign companies that are taking 100% of profits back. Dont you and your cohorts have any "Desh Bhakti Ka Khoon in your veins". Why not stop using foreign industrial goods and stay like farmers of yore years.

    Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Looks like quite new to Automation.. Make yourself more familiar. Probably good starting point is industrial revolution. Still your house is being built by hammering nail in studs. And still dignified job creators (Automation Experts) are offshoring jobs to India, China. You wait for automation keep cursing for non-dignified jobs. And living in parents house is thousand times better than looting farmers land or looting public wealth in the name of privatization. Most of People work hard for their bread and butter unlike some goons who collude with govt and loot money.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to karan For This Useful Post:

    rekhasmriti (May 5th, 2019)

  10. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    Lets start with Gandhi khandaan, how was Sanjay Gandhi able to get internship with Rolls Royce without any technical qualification, Indian Gov't paid for it. How was Rajiv able to make hand over fist in Bofors (you remember that). How was during UPA 10 years so many scams happened that people are still being caught and extradited.
    TRUE! Well said!

  11. #169
    Wiki Moderator
    Points: 30,045, Level: 75
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Referral Second Class Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger Second Class
    Login to view details.
    Karan Saheb. Neither congress nor BJP were voted in and out of power from outside. If Congress was voted and so does BJP, by the people of this 'not so mahan' country. So the real issue with myopia is not seeing the bigger picture but a real one.

    Let me ask what message this outgoing govt is giving by letting a terror accused Pragya contest and rejecting a soldier's candidacy ? Lets see a bigger picture in case of Sanjay Gandhi, ignoring the small picture of his internship issue, he was still able to deliever nation's own car in the form of Maruti. We are still hearing about the bullet train since 2014.

    There is one ministry, newly created in 2014 about cleaning of Ganga, headed by Uma Bharti, you know how much money was plundered in to it with nil outcome? Same ministry abducted the guy Sant Gopal Dass (again a Haryanvi Jat) was protesting ( indefinite hunger strike) about Ganga cleaning and associated corruption.

    Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    Problem with myopia is they can't see bigger picture. Maybe you should take some basic education outside of vaunted education system of "Mera Bharat Mahaan". There is big difference between mechanization and automation. Know the difference. If you can't then take Tiranga Jhanda and walk behind Pappu with Naareybaazi. You are absolutely correct about goons plundering nation. Lets start with Gandhi khandaan, how was Sanjay Gandhi able to get internship with Rolls Royce without any technical qualification, Indian Gov't paid for it. How was Rajiv able to make hand over fist in Bofors (you remember that). How was during UPA 10 years so many scams happened that people are still being caught and extradited. If people like you are such deshbhakt why do you use mobile phones made by foreign companies that are taking 100% of profits back. Dont you and your cohorts have any "Desh Bhakti Ka Khoon in your veins". Why not stop using foreign industrial goods and stay like farmers of yore years.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

    As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

    cooljat (May 7th, 2019)

  13. #170
    Wiki Moderator
    Points: 30,045, Level: 75
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Referral Second Class Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger Second Class
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    He hehehe.........Main to bolun chup-chap Modi ko hi vote daal aao. Atal Bihari jaisa to hai nahi. Marega to wo bhi buddha hoga. Tab tak dhoond lo uuse bhi solid CM/PM.

    Communalism faila kar raaji ho rhya hai.
    I didnt know that nature has revered its process about dying and ageing. Mar kar kaun budha hota hai mohtarma?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

    As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

    cooljat (May 7th, 2019), rekhasmriti (May 5th, 2019)

  15. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    I didnt know that nature has revered its process about dying and ageing. Mar kar kaun budha hota hai mohtarma?
    Sahi bole hain! Thora typing error ho gaya. Ye phone aisi hi galtiyan karwate hain.

    Kahna yun tha, every old man has to die after certain stage, so do Modi. Understood?

    Ab aur error mat dhundna, haath jod liye!

  16. #172
    Samar
    In this age and time, anyone can be accused of anything. I can accuse the entire 1.3 billion Asswipes of this nation as nothing more than uncouth, child molestors who defecate in open without any regard to human decency. The accusations against Lt. Col Purohit and Sadhvi Pragya were handiwork at behest of Kapil Sibal, Diggi Singh, Chidambaram. Tell me do you know a god damn thing about Military Intelligence, Covert Ops, Shadow Wars? Even after Congress best effort of torture, solitary confinement and their cohorts in judiciary, they couldn't get conviction on anyone of them. How pathetic? Such Losers? I have yet to see anyone become Sore Loser, Bigger Moron than Congressi.
    Did you hear about the so called real chowkidar the "do takey ka siphai, god damn Aheer, Khawa Raabri Batawa Kheer, what did he say on record and on video.........." Do you care to elaborate.
    Those of us who have fought wars in shadow, in foreign land know that nothing is what it seems. There is million shades of grey and sunlight is the greatest joy of life. Don't quit your day job.
    When you talk about cleaning Ganga, they finally got it right, they have stopped the biggest Raw Sewage flow in Ganga. What does that say about rest of the people who were drinking "Ganga Jal" of yore years. Were you all drinking Ganga Jal or Mutra Jal in diluted form? Ask this question and see the difference. Those who don't learn from history are condemned to live with history. let me break it down for you, those who are used to defecate in "Kurdi" and in open, they will never learn what decency means.
    I hope Modi and NDA lose this election so that this nation can become the proverbial shithole that it is and shall remain so......
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Karan Saheb. Neither congress nor BJP were voted in and out of power from outside. If Congress was voted and so does BJP, by the people of this 'not so mahan' country. So the real issue with myopia is not seeing the bigger picture but a real one.

    Let me ask what message this outgoing govt is giving by letting a terror accused Pragya contest and rejecting a soldier's candidacy ? Lets see a bigger picture in case of Sanjay Gandhi, ignoring the small picture of his internship issue, he was still able to deliever nation's own car in the form of Maruti. We are still hearing about the bullet train since 2014.

    There is one ministry, newly created in 2014 about cleaning of Ganga, headed by Uma Bharti, you know how much money was plundered in to it with nil outcome? Same ministry abducted the guy Sant Gopal Dass (again a Haryanvi Jat) was protesting ( indefinite hunger strike) about Ganga cleaning and associated corruption.

  17. #173
    Do you care to elaborate on his on record video? What no comment now? hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Lo and behold, asli Chowkiddar ex BSF jawan Tej Bahadur Yadav was removed from Banaras by Nakli Chokidaar. In my eyes, tej bahadur already won. Salute to his bravery inside border. Such an irony that PM has sided with a terror accused but didnt blink an eye when a soldier was trying to fight election and this shameless guy is asking vote on soldier's name.

  18. #174
    The moment I enjoy the most is when people who debate on Modi and Congress end up saying Bhakt and Pappu to each other.
    Ofcourse that's the point when you are short of logics.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

    cooljat (May 9th, 2019), karan (May 9th, 2019), rajpaldular (May 15th, 2019)

  20. #175
    Ayush,
    You are absolutely correct. We live in world where facebook and social media is considered more reliable than print media that were held accountable for truth and facts in their reporting, bar Indian Media, mostly it has been spineless. Gone are the days when fact based reporting made government answer tough questions, when opposition was acting as vigilant partner of ruling government instead of partisan hack of today. This rot was always there but it was more like "aatey mein namak" now it has become "Namak mein Aata". This whole crap started with Sita Ram Kesri who was the modern day Jai Chand of India. When he became Congress Party President in 1996. He made the devils bargain and screwed India forever, he was the product of slave mentality of Yore years and subservient to whoever gave him money. Ahmed and Azad of Congress party who quickly became confidants of Gandhi-Maino dynasty, advised her correctly that Kesri will sell his soul, nation for money. He was given good chunk of money and Sonia Gandhi became the party president with Gulam Nabi Azad, Shakeel Ahmed in tight control of her thinking, outlook and philosophy. More damage was done by Mulayam Yadav who accepted great help from some shadow organization and aligned himself with "Khuda key Bandey". Nobody ever asked a question how did he got so rich so quickly, who were his business partners, finally who was the conduit between him and the organization of "Khuda Key Bandey". Indian Intelligence knew everything about him but IK Gujral, Deve Gowda and Gandhi-Maino khandaan quashed everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    The moment I enjoy the most is when people who debate on Modi and Congress end up saying Bhakt and Pappu to each other.
    Ofcourse that's the point when you are short of logics.

  21. #176
    Mechanization enable automation and first industrial revolution was not just about mechanization. First industrial revolution laid the foundation for automation. There were machines and devices which were semi and fully automated. First automated control systems like temperature regulators, pressure regulators, speed control devices were manufactured during first industrial revolution. Other examples include automated spinning wheel, automatic telephone switchboards, centrifugal governor governor were discovered during first industrial revolution. Subsequent industrial revolutions have improved upon and were more advanced.

    Automation is necessary to improve human lives and there is no denial about it. But matter of the fact is, full automation is still many many decades away. We still have to replace manually fixing Tyre punctures.

    Regarding Congress, I have no affiliation with this party and I am no supporter of them either. I criticize them too and I used to criticize them UPA was in power. But what I have found now is, there is fast deterioration of constitutional values, unease among public and hatred. Moreover corruption is at peaks. As far as using mobile phones etc, I have no objections to the industries who innovate and work hard and improve lives of people. I have issues with companies which loot public money in the name of Make In India etc. And it is going on since liberalization but now it is much faster. People pay taxes so that they get services in return. But in India, handful rich people control policies and money.


    Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    Problem with myopia is they can't see bigger picture. Maybe you should take some basic education outside of vaunted education system of "Mera Bharat Mahaan". There is big difference between mechanization and automation. Know the difference. If you can't then take Tiranga Jhanda and walk behind Pappu with Naareybaazi. You are absolutely correct about goons plundering nation. Lets start with Gandhi khandaan, how was Sanjay Gandhi able to get internship with Rolls Royce without any technical qualification, Indian Gov't paid for it. How was Rajiv able to make hand over fist in Bofors (you remember that). How was during UPA 10 years so many scams happened that people are still being caught and extradited. If people like you are such deshbhakt why do you use mobile phones made by foreign companies that are taking 100% of profits back. Dont you and your cohorts have any "Desh Bhakti Ka Khoon in your veins". Why not stop using foreign industrial goods and stay like farmers of yore years.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

  22. #177
    Why this 56 inch cannot catch culprits of all the loot which took place during congress regimes. Why this 56 inch tummy is not able to bring back black money of lakhs of crores and deposit 15 lakh in bank account of public. Why no one is caught? Why Non Performing Assets are growing at a rapid rate. Why public banks are bailing out corporate mafias? Why 56 inch cannot put Gandhis in Jail. What happened to showing red eye to China. Why no action on Panama papers leak. Why Ganga clean funds have not been spent yet? Why no Ram Mandir is constructed? Why U Turn on GST? Why U Turn on Manrega? What happened to digital economy? What happened to end of corruption after demonetization? What happened to end of terrorism after demonetization? What happened to black money after demonetization. Why public universities funds are being cut? Why dramatic drop in wages? Why jobless rate is growing? Why GDP is being faked?

    Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    Samar
    In this age and time, anyone can be accused of anything. I can accuse the entire 1.3 billion Asswipes of this nation as nothing more than uncouth, child molestors who defecate in open without any regard to human decency. The accusations against Lt. Col Purohit and Sadhvi Pragya were handiwork at behest of Kapil Sibal, Diggi Singh, Chidambaram. Tell me do you know a god damn thing about Military Intelligence, Covert Ops, Shadow Wars? Even after Congress best effort of torture, solitary confinement and their cohorts in judiciary, they couldn't get conviction on anyone of them. How pathetic? Such Losers? I have yet to see anyone become Sore Loser, Bigger Moron than Congressi.
    Did you hear about the so called real chowkidar the "do takey ka siphai, god damn Aheer, Khawa Raabri Batawa Kheer, what did he say on record and on video.........." Do you care to elaborate.
    Those of us who have fought wars in shadow, in foreign land know that nothing is what it seems. There is million shades of grey and sunlight is the greatest joy of life. Don't quit your day job.
    When you talk about cleaning Ganga, they finally got it right, they have stopped the biggest Raw Sewage flow in Ganga. What does that say about rest of the people who were drinking "Ganga Jal" of yore years. Were you all drinking Ganga Jal or Mutra Jal in diluted form? Ask this question and see the difference. Those who don't learn from history are condemned to live with history. let me break it down for you, those who are used to defecate in "Kurdi" and in open, they will never learn what decency means.
    I hope Modi and NDA lose this election so that this nation can become the proverbial shithole that it is and shall remain so......
    Last edited by amitbudhwar; May 11th, 2019 at 04:46 AM.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

    cooljat (May 15th, 2019)

  24. #178
    Debating with you is like watching paint dry.
    Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Mechanization enable automation and first industrial revolution was not just about mechanization. First industrial revolution laid the foundation for automation. There were machines and devices which were semi and fully automated. First automated control systems like temperature regulators, pressure regulators, speed control devices were manufactured during first industrial revolution. Other examples include automated spinning wheel, automatic telephone switchboards, centrifugal governor governor were discovered during first industrial revolution. Subsequent industrial revolutions have improved upon and were more advanced.

    Automation is necessary to improve human lives and there is no denial about it. But matter of the fact is, full automation is still many many decades away. We still have to replace manually fixing Tyre punctures.

    Regarding Congress, I have no affiliation with this party and I am no supporter of them either. I criticize them too and I used to criticize them UPA was in power. But what I have found now is, there is fast deterioration of constitutional values, unease among public and hatred. Moreover corruption is at peaks. As far as using mobile phones etc, I have no objections to the industries who innovate and work hard and improve lives of people. I have issues with companies which loot public money in the name of Make In India etc. And it is going on since liberalization but now it is much faster. People pay taxes so that they get services in return. But in India, handful rich people control policies and money.

  25. #179
    They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.


    Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    Debating with you is like watching paint dry.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

  26. #180
    When you have a chowkidaar(agent of some goon industrialists) making policies of a country then such developments are no surprise:

    India's incredulous data: Economists create own benchmarks

    https://in.reuters.com/article/us-india-economy-data-insight/indias-incredulous-data-economists-create-own-benchmarks-idINKCN1SF0L6

    Economists and investors are increasingly showing that they have little or no confidence in India’s official economic data – presenting whoever is elected as the next prime minister with an immediate problem.

    The government itself has admitted there are deficiencies in its data collection

    A study conducted by a division of the statistics ministry in the 12 months ending June 2017 found that as much as 36 percent of the companies in the database used in India’s GDP calculations could not be traced or were wrongly classified.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •