Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginning of the end for NDA govt ?

True Feroze was a Parsi not Muslim and Parsi and Vedic religion are just mirror image ,Hindu religion all together is a different thing.

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    True Feroze was a Parsi not Muslim and Parsi and Vedic religion are just mirror image ,Hindu religion all together is a different thing.
    Let it go in the opinion of media people. What majority says, I also accept the same ignoring my stupid fact/information.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

karan (April 1st, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Let it go in the opinion of media people. What majority says, I also accept the same ignoring my stupid fact/information.
    Being humble and open to suggestions , is a great virtue, possessed only by true intellectuals.

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    Being humble and open to suggestions , is a great virtue, possessed only by true intellectuals.
    ..................Great!

Had it not been the apex court, democracy would have been in the closet of looters in Karnatka. What a governor !
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

bharti (May 21st, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Had it not been the apex court, democracy would have been in the closet of looters in Karnatka. What a governor !
    I could not catch this flight over my head. Could you elucidate?

I could not catch this flight over my head. Could you elucidate?
    राज्यपाल ने एक दल को सारी अनैतिक स्वतंत्रता दे कर एक गंभीर सैवन्धानिक संकट खड़ा कर दिया था ! अगर सुप्रीम
    ने रात भर जाग कर आदेश नहीं दिया होता तो प्रजातंत्र लूट चुका होता !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

narpal86 (May 23rd, 2018)

राज्यपाल ने एक दल को सारी अनैतिक स्वतंत्रता दे कर एक गंभीर सैवन्धानिक संकट खड़ा कर दिया था ! अगर सुप्रीम
    ने रात भर जाग कर आदेश नहीं दिया होता तो प्रजातंत्र लूट चुका होता !
    hehehe......English to main bhi samajh leti, context samajh nahin aaya......m not a news lover......please explain

hehehe......English to main bhi samajh leti, context samajh nahin aaya......m not a news lover......please explain
    Then Take a walk and learn elementary English and Hindi.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (May 23rd, 2018), narpal86 (May 23rd, 2018)

hmmmmm.....................ok!

Got it!

Discussing Swamy as CM of Karnataka. Yes, people are happy!

तुम्हारे प्रधानमन्त्री में यह अदा है।इसी अदा पर तुम्हारे यहाँ की सरकार टिकी है, जिस दिन यह अदा नहीं है या अदाकार नहीं है, उस दिन वर्तमान सरकार एकदम गिर जाएगी।जब तक यह अदा है, तब तक तुम शोषण सहोगे, अत्याचार सहोगे, भ्रष्टाचार सहोगे - क्योंकि तुम क्रोध से उबलोगे, तुम्हारा प्रधानमन्त्री एक अदा से तुम्हें ठंडा कर देगा।तुम जानकार आश्चर्य होगा कि तुम्हारे मुल्क की सारी व्यवस्था एक अदा पर टिकी है। प्रधानमंत्री ने कहा - 'टैक्स दो'। और तुम देने लगे। प्रधानमंत्री ने कहा - 'बजट ठीक है'। तुमने कहा - 'बिलकुल ठीक है'। उनने कहा - 'दूसरी योजना के लिए त्याग करना पड़ेगा'। तो तुमने कहा - 'लँगोटी उतरवा लो।'और अब तुम्हारे प्रधानमन्त्री ने कहा कि दो साल बाद तुम्हारी हालत सुधर जाएगी।तुमने बात मान ली।तुम अदा पर मरते हो।- हरिशंकर परसाई का व्यंग्य , जून 1957 में प्रकाशित

तुम्हारे प्रधानमन्त्री में यह अदा है।इसी अदा पर तुम्हारे यहाँ की सरकार टिकी है, जिस दिन यह अदा नहीं है या अदाकार नहीं है, उस दिन वर्तमान सरकार एकदम गिर जाएगी।जब तक यह अदा है, तब तक तुम शोषण सहोगे, अत्याचार सहोगे, भ्रष्टाचार सहोगे - क्योंकि तुम क्रोध से उबलोगे, तुम्हारा प्रधानमन्त्री एक अदा से तुम्हें ठंडा कर देगा।तुम जानकार आश्चर्य होगा कि तुम्हारे मुल्क की सारी व्यवस्था एक अदा पर टिकी है। प्रधानमंत्री ने कहा - 'टैक्स दो'। और तुम देने लगे। प्रधानमंत्री ने कहा - 'बजट ठीक है'। तुमने कहा - 'बिलकुल ठीक है'। उनने कहा - 'दूसरी योजना के लिए त्याग करना पड़ेगा'। तो तुमने कहा - 'लँगोटी उतरवा लो।'और अब तुम्हारे प्रधानमन्त्री ने कहा कि दो साल बाद तुम्हारी हालत सुधर जाएगी।तुमने बात मान ली।तुम अदा पर मरते हो।- हरिशंकर परसाई का व्यंग्य , जून 1957 में प्रकाशित
    Gadhyaansh accha hai. Ab kya .......shoshan/brahshtachar ka paryawachi bataun......ek-ek ya do-do for each.

Gadhyaansh accha hai. Ab kya .......shoshan/brahshtachar ka paryawachi bataun......ek-ek ya do-do for each.
    Don't need to tell them but just stop trolling.

Kairana seat results clearly indicated that ethnic and religious 'Bhaichara' of Jats & Muslims have rejected the divisive politics of BJP and RSS.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (May 31st, 2018)

I can now see the change. I think India needs a stronger opposition which fights for people's rights. We don't need parties which disturb communal harmony of the country. We had enough from this pseudo-nationalist dodgy crappy BJP party. We need a party which support secularism and inclusiveness. A party which looks after national and local interests!
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

This is serious. A continuous meddling in the affairs of the defence by NDA. Its quite strange and hypocritic of BJP of who use martyrdom of soldiers for its political benefits ( since vajpayi times) to cut down the funds for uniform.

https://www.firstpost.com/india/nare...y-4493663.html

This is serious. A continuous meddling in the affairs of the defence by NDA. Its quite strange and hypocritic of BJP of who use martyrdom of soldiers for its political benefits ( since vajpayi times) to cut down the funds for uniform.

https://www.firstpost.com/india/nare...y-4493663.html

Yes dear, that's what is happening since this govt took office. Another article I would like to share, probably blind bhakts and Paid Troll of BJP IT Cell should go through. It's rare to find such articles in Indian Media. Sold Media does not write anything against govt. And if someone dares to write, either that writer get abused, framed, blackmailed or slapped with lawsuits. Gone those days when media used to write freely against the govt. Media is mum and busy in total GunGaan of BJP govt. I hardly find any critique of this BJP govt in the media.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/30/o...democracy.html

Following are some highlight from above article:

India stood apart in the developing world as a country where the Constitution served as the basis for the operations of the executive, the legislature and the judiciary. But it has taken just four years of the Bharatiya Janata Party government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the country to realize how fragile that achievement was, how close it has come to being subverted.

Prashant Bhushan, one of India’s most prominent lawyers and a critic of the Modi government, explained the implications of the accusations. “Politically sensitive cases are being assigned to handpicked benches, with no senior judge on them, so that the desired outcomes are achieved,” Mr. Bhushan said in an interview. “The chief justice is clearly manipulating and misusing the judiciary in the interest of the government.”
    Mr. Bhushan alleged that the government and the ruling party were blackmailing the chief justice, who faces charges in a graft case.

The erosion of IndiaÂ’s institutions under Mr. Modi extends to the Indian Army as well. Gen. Bipin Rawat was appointed army chief in violation of the tradition that the senior general takes that job. Since his appointment, General Rawat has backed the Modi governmentÂ’s position on political issues to a degree unseen in previous chiefs.

Even the Election Commission of India, which had a reputation of overseeing free and fair elections, has faced allegations of modifying election dates to favor Mr. Modi. Unsurprisingly, the commission, until early this year, was headed by a bureaucrat who worked closely with Mr. Modi when he was the chief minister of Gujarat.

Don't need to tell them but just stop trolling.
    Thankyou! for making me learn a new highlighted dictionary alphabet. Now I get better attention here!

Bharat Jalao Party is now planning to employ 200,000 trolls to spam social media. Mainstream media is mum on this development. Who is saying jobs are not being created. 200,000 jobs up for grabs in the heartland of UP.

These troll would try to influence voters during general elections by spreading fake news, hate news, propaganda news etc. Be ready for all these messages. IT cell is gearing up for another assault on common people. This is their DIGITAL INDIA dear friends.

https://thewire.in/politics/up-bjp-c...l-media-voters

26. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

DevArbikshe (June 22nd, 2018)