Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Beginning of the end for NDA govt ?

Isn't it the courtesy of 'divider in chief'?

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    The moment I enjoy the most is when people who debate on Modi and Congress end up saying Bhakt and Pappu to each other.
    Ofcourse that's the point when you are short of logics.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Can't we talk about last 5 years instead of steering the conversation in 90s and 80s?

Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    Ayush,
    You are absolutely correct. We live in world where facebook and social media is considered more reliable than print media that were held accountable for truth and facts in their reporting, bar Indian Media, mostly it has been spineless. Gone are the days when fact based reporting made government answer tough questions, when opposition was acting as vigilant partner of ruling government instead of partisan hack of today. This rot was always there but it was more like "aatey mein namak" now it has become "Namak mein Aata". This whole crap started with Sita Ram Kesri who was the modern day Jai Chand of India. When he became Congress Party President in 1996. He made the devils bargain and screwed India forever, he was the product of slave mentality of Yore years and subservient to whoever gave him money. Ahmed and Azad of Congress party who quickly became confidants of Gandhi-Maino dynasty, advised her correctly that Kesri will sell his soul, nation for money. He was given good chunk of money and Sonia Gandhi became the party president with Gulam Nabi Azad, Shakeel Ahmed in tight control of her thinking, outlook and philosophy. More damage was done by Mulayam Yadav who accepted great help from some shadow organization and aligned himself with "Khuda key Bandey". Nobody ever asked a question how did he got so rich so quickly, who were his business partners, finally who was the conduit between him and the organization of "Khuda Key Bandey". Indian Intelligence knew everything about him but IK Gujral, Deve Gowda and Gandhi-Maino khandaan quashed everything.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (May 15th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    “Divider in Chief” I don’t want to get influenced by an article written by Pakistani Muslim journalist.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (May 15th, 2019), rekhasmriti (May 19th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    Ayush,
    You are absolutely correct. We live in world where facebook and social media is considered more reliable than print media that were held accountable for truth and facts in their reporting, bar Indian Media, mostly it has been spineless. Gone are the days when fact based reporting made government answer tough questions, when opposition was acting as vigilant partner of ruling government instead of partisan hack of today. This rot was always there but it was more like "aatey mein namak" now it has become "Namak mein Aata". This whole crap started with Sita Ram Kesri who was the modern day Jai Chand of India. When he became Congress Party President in 1996. He made the devils bargain and screwed India forever, he was the product of slave mentality of Yore years and subservient to whoever gave him money. Ahmed and Azad of Congress party who quickly became confidants of Gandhi-Maino dynasty, advised her correctly that Kesri will sell his soul, nation for money. He was given good chunk of money and Sonia Gandhi became the party president with Gulam Nabi Azad, Shakeel Ahmed in tight control of her thinking, outlook and philosophy. More damage was done by Mulayam Yadav who accepted great help from some shadow organization and aligned himself with "Khuda key Bandey". Nobody ever asked a question how did he got so rich so quickly, who were his business partners, finally who was the conduit between him and the organization of "Khuda Key Bandey". Indian Intelligence knew everything about him but IK Gujral, Deve Gowda and Gandhi-Maino khandaan quashed everything.
    And top of that, during the late 80’s, The Mr. Clean prime minister of Congress ruled out the honourable Supreme Court decision on Shah Bano case to save the “Shariyat”.
    Congress party's Indian Overseas chief Sam Pitroda, a so called intellect who is part of Congress Think Tank (Govindacharya of Congress) recent remark on 1984 anti-Sikh riots shows the real face of party on Sikh Massacre which was no less than an ethnic cleansing of Sikhs. No wonder, it’s just an extension of an infamous remark (When a tree falls, earth shakes) made by Rajiv Gandhi to justify the anti-Sikh riots post Indira Gandhi assassination. What more, Kamalnath who is an accused of anti-Sikh riots is now CM of Madhya Pradesh.
    No matter how marginalised Sikhs must have felt at that time but their patriotism has always been unquestionable. They chose to be a part of mainstream and leaving past behind have moved on. Sikhs are now one of the prominent community of the country. They chose same congress in Punjab for power. That shows their political maturity. Unlike muslims who are still stuck with Gujarat riot and curse Modi day and night.
    The hatred muslims spread against Modi is just unimaginable. They support every other party who speak against Modi. Social media is flooded with comments posted by muslims against Modi. They will never talk about what Congress or other parties have done for them and will drag what Modi has done to them instead. I think Indian Muslims find playing minority card more subtle than talking on real issues that Muslim community is facing in this country be it’s poverty or poor literacy rate and higher population rate.
    What would be the end of this hatred, only time will tell.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

This is how Chowkidaar is allowing loot from back doors:

Corruption in the Modi Years - Paranjoy Guha Thakurta and Arun Kumar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj1wZw16LAM
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

Feku and Motu are real Tukde Tukde Gang..

And top of that, during the late 80’s, The Mr. Clean prime minister of Congress ruled out the honourable Supreme Court decision on Shah Bano case to save the “Shariyat”.
    Congress party's Indian Overseas chief Sam Pitroda, a so called intellect who is part of Congress Think Tank (Govindacharya of Congress) recent remark on 1984 anti-Sikh riots shows the real face of party on Sikh Massacre which was no less than an ethnic cleansing of Sikhs. No wonder, it’s just an extension of an infamous remark (When a tree falls, earth shakes) made by Rajiv Gandhi to justify the anti-Sikh riots post Indira Gandhi assassination. What more, Kamalnath who is an accused of anti-Sikh riots is now CM of Madhya Pradesh.
    No matter how marginalised Sikhs must have felt at that time but their patriotism has always been unquestionable. They chose to be a part of mainstream and leaving past behind have moved on. Sikhs are now one of the prominent community of the country. They chose same congress in Punjab for power. That shows their political maturity. Unlike muslims who are still stuck with Gujarat riot and curse Modi day and night.
    The hatred muslims spread against Modi is just unimaginable. They support every other party who speak against Modi. Social media is flooded with comments posted by muslims against Modi. They will never talk about what Congress or other parties have done for them and will drag what Modi has done to them instead. I think Indian Muslims find playing minority card more subtle than talking on real issues that Muslim community is facing in this country be it’s poverty or poor literacy rate and higher population rate.
    What would be the end of this hatred, only time will tell.

I think your personal hatred for Muslims got better of you here. BJP hasnt given any ticket to any Muslim candidate in 2014 elections and still BJP got whooping majority. Was that without Muslim voters? Secondly, we all know very well who spread what on social media and who has most muscle & money power. So don't play victim card of a sacred Hindu.

You might stop at reading the article on times magzine on just the ground of Muslim identity of the writer. He is the son Pro BJP Tavleen singh and born and brought up with Sikh Tradition in India and abroad. As you might have stopped at not reading, in case you would want to read, comment on the content of the article rather than parroting the whatsapp university rhetoric.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (May 15th, 2019)

So called Gujarat model is being tried in west bengal by inciting voilence and riots. Bhartiya Danga Party is in action to destroy communal harmony across the country. Divider in chief aka tukde tudke gang are implementing Gujarat model across the country.

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    So called Gujarat model is being tried in west bengal by inciting voilence and riots. Bhartiya Danga Party is in action to destroy communal harmony across the country. Divider in chief aka tukde tudke gang are implementing Gujarat model across the country.
    कुछ नया लेकर आओ दोस्त। इतना फ़र्ज़ तो कांग्रेस ने भी नही निभाया विपक्षी पार्टी होंने का। जितना जोर तुमने लगा दिया।

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

I think your personal hatred for Muslims got better of you here. BJP hasnt given any ticket to any Muslim candidate in 2014 elections and still BJP got whooping majority. Was that without Muslim voters? Secondly, we all know very well who spread what on social media and who has most muscle & money power. So don't play victim card of a sacred Hindu.

You might stop at reading the article on times magzine on just the ground of Muslim identity of the writer. He is the son Pro BJP Tavleen singh and born and brought up with Sikh Tradition in India and abroad. As you might have stopped at not reading, in case you would want to read, comment on the content of the article rather than parroting the whatsapp university rhetoric.
    I don’t hate Muslims. There are few things which I don’t like about them. I am yet to meet those Muslims who are not part of Minority wing of BJP and still they support BJP. Muslims don’t vote BJP for some obvious reasons (RSS, Hindutva, Babri Masjid Demolition and Gujarat riots are enough). And if they do, they are not more than 5-10%.
    I will definitely read the article before getting a graduate degree from whatsapp university. Inshallah.

अमित बुधवार की पोस्ट देखकर लगता है कि ये वो नहीं है।
    मुझे तो कोई अमित जुम्मा लग रहा है।
    एडमिन से विनम्र अनुरोध है कि सभी जाटलैंडर्स से आईडी प्रूफ लिए जाएँ।
    जाटलैंड पर कई ख़तनाधारी शान्तिदूत मिलेंगे।
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

Its more about what what Modi is upto than what Rahul is doing. What a mess a silent finance minister and a overly dramatic PM has made of economy.
    I don't think the World Bank or the IMF would agree with this statement. After you get away from the media hype and political party propaganda, many world economists and institutions agree that demonetization was very important and had to be done. Indian economy is still the fastest growing in the world so not sure what mess you are talking about.
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

dndeswal (May 15th, 2019), rekhasmriti (May 19th, 2019), vijay (August 16th, 2019), ygulia (May 16th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    I don't think the World Bank or the IMF would agree with this statement. After you get away from the media hype and political party propaganda, many world economists and institutions agree that demonetization was very important and had to be done. Indian economy is still the fastest growing in the world so not sure what mess you are talking about.
    Well Bagh, I am not so sure how you keep abreast of economic affairs about India. Its not a old thing that PM's economic advisor has warned of middle income trap. For you and other I am leaving a crisp and unbiased analysis on economic situation through this video by experts.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (May 21st, 2019)

I strongly object to this content where this poster is commenting about the poster not the comment. I am sure the spirit of Amit won't be down by the language.

Admins please remove this post and take proper action against Rajpal Dular for trying to create a divide in Jatland frtarenity

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    अमित बुधवार की पोस्ट देखकर लगता है कि ये वो नहीं है।
    मुझे तो कोई अमित जुम्मा लग रहा है।
    एडमिन से विनम्र अनुरोध है कि सभी जाटलैंडर्स से आईडी प्रूफ लिए जाएँ।
    जाटलैंड पर कई ख़तनाधारी शान्तिदूत मिलेंगे।

I am curious do you support BJP on the same obvious reasons?

I don’t hate Muslims. There are few things which I don’t like about them. I am yet to meet those Muslims who are not part of Minority wing of BJP and still they support BJP. Muslims don’t vote BJP for some obvious reasons (RSS, Hindutva, Babri Masjid Demolition and Gujarat riots are enough). And if they do, they are not more than 5-10%.
    I will definitely read the article before getting a graduate degree from whatsapp university. Inshallah.

In the end …..all so called Honest , Secular , Progressive , Promise Keeper Parties would come together and willing to join hands just to get in Power against BJP .
    I always wonder – why do Voters even vote for such parties …..over all there are just 2 Parties Congress & BJP .
    Better choose any of them instead of SP , BSP , Gathbandhan , TMC…..blah blah .
    Atleast that would give stable Govt ( might be absolute corrupt full of scams or so called communal - credit goes to voters )

Disappointing to see the exit poll results. Anyway, people get what they deserve or who they voted. Definitely challenging times ahead as a result of an autocratic government. If this Feku comes to power, he would not have any excuse next time as BJP total ruling time will be 15 years(Including Vajpayees 5 Years) which is enough time to do something substantial on the ground. But very cleverly these people will divert public attention from real issues. I would also slam congress and opposition parties for not being able to present a strong opposition. Congress still thinks that anti-incumbency will automatically get them into power. I haven't anything new from Congress. They are not presenting any good alternative for people to believe them. But they are still much much better than Feku and Company who just stir the communal pot and get into power. Feku is first PM in the history of India who got away with just one press conference and that too no response to press people. Anyway always hope for the best and expect the worse.

No matter what world bank or IMF says, impact of demonetization has been disastrous to Indian economy. Same world bank also cite demonetization for a slow economy. But that said damage is far reaching and millions have lost the jobs. There were much better alternates available to make the economy more formal and including cash business. Feku does not make any policies, he cannot even face press conference. He just reads bhashans. Damage is inflicted by Ambanis and Adanis more than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post

26. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

cooljat (May 21st, 2019)

So now we have a reason to keep this thread alive for next five years.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

karan (May 23rd, 2019)

Sure Samar Kadian,
    We can talk about last 5 years and the next five years. You are expecting change in sea in five years, hell it took 400 hundred years for this world to become so polluted.
    Let me lay out the talking points
    1. Infrastructure
    2. Electricity
    3. Water
    4. Corruption
    5. National Security
    6. Economy
    7. Agriculuture
    If you want to add more points lets talk. Don't be shy, Don't be Coy.
    Let's Go...I have few days of down time due to long weekend.
    Can't we talk about last 5 years instead of steering the conversation in 90s and 80s?