Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginning of the end for NDA govt ?

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Modi bhakto ke pyar bhare message bhi aa gaye. Kam se kam welcome back hi keh deta.
    By the way where are admins???
    Welcome Back Rakke. Modi Bhakt who me? are you kidding.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Wonderful analysis of Dedh logo ki sarkaar:

Arun Shourie nailed it. Clearly explained how this dedh logo ki sarkaar is running the country along with a finance minister cum blogger.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

Janta ka gussa kaafi badh raha hai abb is sarkaar ke liye,, elections mei BJP ki kaafi kam seats aayengi..

Now it's official. The recent assembly poll results indicating the beginning of the end of NDA government in upcoming general election.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Interesting times ahead. Still a section of brainwashed voters will keep parroting the propaganda of the alternative of the Chokidaar. Good that Supreme court didnt allow BJP 'yatra' in West Bengal.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (December 26th, 2018)

In 2014 Lok Sabha election the BJP on its own had won 282 seats. The number was 10 more than what was required for majority i.e 272. Thereafter, continuously for four years, after losing almost all bypolls their strength is marginalized to 268.

The strength of the above said figure lies in Uttar Pradesh where out of 80 seats BJP won 71 and 2 by its ally Apna Dal. With losing 3 seat bypolls in 2018 BJP's strength in UP is reduced to 68. These three seat bypolls were won by Samajwadi Party with the support of BSP (In 2014 both of them contested independently). The formidable alliance of SP & BSP was so powerful that they defeated the BJP candidate in Gorakhpur from where the sitting Chief Minister was 5 time MP since 1998. In recent developments the BSP and SP have again shown signs to take the alliance further ahead and are planning to contest 2019 election in strategic alliance. If the Congress too joins this bandwagon then, in 2019 elections, the defeat for BJP would be humiliating and Congress would gain its lost ground in UP. However such possibility is dim.

The performance of BJP in Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan (where recently they lost) would also reduce the strength in 2019 elections. In Madhya Pradesh out of 29 seats in 2014 BJP won 26, and in Rajasthan out of 25 seats BJP won 23. These two states would definitely put extra dent to BJP downfalling tally in 2019.

The other factor which is going un-noticed in media, is the rise of Third Front. The regular meetings of K Chanderashekhar Rao, N Chandrababu Naidu, Mamta Banerjee, Navin Patnaik and Pinarayi Vijayan with each other, or in groups, give hope of such alliance. Together these regional players command 90 seats and number may grow to 145 if the rift in NDA occurs due to AIADMK and Shiv Sena increasing dissent for 2019. The magic number of 272, in 2019, may still be beyond third front’s reach, but then and there the role of emerging alliance (BSP+SP) with new numbers from UP would come into picture. The role of congress would depend on how close the third front touches the number 272.

In my opinion N Chandrababu is a potential PM in 2019 and if the number game requires then Arvind Kejriwal may also expect some magic (because so far he is the only undisputed CM in non-Congress and non-BJP fold). Because in June this year when Kejriwal with three of his cabinet minister was sitting on dharna at LG’s office, then four Chief Minsters i.e. Mamta Banerjee of West Bengal, Pinarayi Vijayan of Kerala, H.D. Kumaraswamy of Karnataka and N. Chandrababu Naidu of Andhra Pradesh landed unannounced at his official residence in New Delhi to express their solidarity; and later Kejri sharing dias with Rahul Gandhi in November Kissan Rally at Ramlila Maidan in Delhi makes his chances brighter. This makes him politically acceptable.

Today the floating and rational voters (who brought BJP to power in 2014 for the development and corruption free India) are being drifting away from BJP agenda and, day by day, they are coming closer to the voice of their regional parties, because of the ammunition provided by the organised loot of the Rafale deal, rising inflation, petrol/diesel price, illogical Demonetisation, RBI fiasco, CBI joke, ED misuse, Gau Bhakti, Mob lynching and many more instances of selfie/photo session and every third day foreign visits to countries from where no FDI, Tourist or geopolitical support is coming.

In any case regional parties would be the performers in the May, 2019 elections, and their strategic alliance with Congress would make the Congress a game changer and King maker.
    Last edited by delhione; December 27th, 2018 at 11:13 PM.
    I am a Tiger; but unfortunately i work in a Circus.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Interesting times ahead. Still a section of brainwashed voters will keep parroting the propaganda of the alternative of the Chokidaar. Good that Supreme court didnt allow BJP 'yatra' in West Bengal.
    Even with so many big corporates backing BJP, party is still loosing. With all army of social media trolls on different platforms, none of them are able to deter voters. Too much money and muscle power is unable to garner support for BJP. Certainly interesting times ahead. Fake Hindutva is slowly busting.

Amitbudhwar,
    You should get out of faridabad or delhi or "mera bharat maahan" for few years and see the world. Maybe just maybe you will develop some analytical skills to separate wheat from chaff instead of drinking 50gm doodh ki chai at nearest Khokha.

Morals and real life are poles apart so choose your side wisely.
    Samar what happened, I have known you for long time, it seems like you are falling off kilter. What happened to your analytical skills.

Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    Samar what happened, I have known you for long time, it seems like you are falling off kilter. What happened to your analytical skills.
    Karan, Samar is a very mature and calculative person focussing to the point. I liked his valuable comment. But I tried personally to understand this and I lost both, I.e. morals & the real life. It's too difficult for me yet. Still morals would always be my priority. Real life is made out of it be it politics.

I do pay regard to Modi ji but not the entire party as there are few whom I observed behaving nasty while talking issues. I could not recall name. Lost my habit of doing so. Not a teacher anymore. 😎

Karan, I have been to developed countries which are liberal in all forms of life, be it freedom of expression or doing business. And these developed countries don't propagate pseudo-patriotism. As somebody rightly said, Patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrel. Crony capitalism is at it's peak, industrialists are siphoning off money and govt is busy in pitting people against each other using propaganda politics and harboring pseudo-nationalism. Feku Modi who does not have any education was first asking people of the country to make pakodas and now professing youths to become Chowkidaar. This is called Gujarat Model.

Amitbudhwar,
    You should get out of faridabad or delhi or "mera bharat maahan" for few years and see the world. Maybe just maybe you will develop some analytical skills to separate wheat from chaff instead of drinking 50gm doodh ki chai at nearest Khokha.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 15th, 2019)

Feku Modi is an agent of couple of industrialists and help them to siphon off public money. He is a Chowkidaar of those one percent of rich people who own 58 percent of wealth of the country.

Bhaisahab, what you see as falling off balance, I take that as bit of real life understanding. Good that you are not in India else the bombardement of news/information nowadays might have thrown you out in a Gaushala. Good to see you back here. Hows the mood among NRIs?

This is the Irony......we always talk about either Rich or Poor......what about people like ME.......
    Every party agenda is alwasy focussed on these 2 classes only.....

Whosoever you are, whatever you do, be selfish, selfish about your Jat identity, be damn sure about it, dont be shy while voting. Never forget that your own's brothers, sons were killed, shot at , many are still in jails; during Jat reservation agitation. Your kaum was destroyed politically and would be on the brink of survival if it continued. It goes without saying that who and how that was done. Don't get confused with image or personna but your own identity and future.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 25th, 2019)

Bhaisahab, what you see as falling off balance, I take that as bit of real life understanding. Good that you are not in India else the bombardement of news/information nowadays might have thrown you out in a Gaushala. Good to see you back here. Hows the mood among NRIs?
    Samar
    Desi in Videsh see things differently. Those who work at gas station and 7-11 have no clue about reality but they trust what is told to them. Those who are in more integrated with main stream are equally divided just like people in India and few who are deeply integrated with western power play they absolutely adore Modi, what he has done in 5 years, his vision and decisiveness. They abhor Congress.
    Here are the things that are viewed.

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    This is the Irony......we always talk about either Rich or Poor......what about people like ME.......
    Every party agenda is alwasy focussed on these 2 classes only.....
    You are absolutely correct however I will ask this, how many middle class voters actually go and vote. I call them Angry Class. They are angry about almost everything but never take stand on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Feku Modi is an agent of couple of industrialists and help them to siphon off public money. He is a Chowkidaar of those one percent of rich people who own 58 percent of wealth of the country.
    These Industrialists that you abhor so much are the ones who has given dignified jobs to large number of people in this country. Have you seen the skillset of people here. They suck, can't compete at any level. If you have such hatred for industrialist don't drive cars made by big companies, don't buy - iphone or samsung, watches etc. It has become fashionable in this stupid "Molar" dim wit, idiot nation to blame everything on people who are industrious, rich. Haters will hate no maatter

I totally agree with you Karan Bhaisahab about this clear cut analysis as once I was among those 7-11 Asian labour. I humbly ask your view point in case, if this categorisation includes your stand? I remember once you sharing your straightforward but very wise viewpoint about yourself travelling almost whole planet and witnessing a lot of cultures, I am sure you will not be biased alike few NRI cheerleaders of Modi

Samar
    Desi in Videsh see things differently. Those who work at gas station and 7-11 have no clue about reality but they trust what is told to them. Those who are in more integrated with main stream are equally divided just like people in India and few who are deeply integrated with western power play they absolutely adore Modi, what he has done in 5 years, his vision and decisiveness. They abhor Congress.
    Here are the things that are viewed.

You are spot on here Bhaisahab, Just sharing this video to share your sentiments. Please watch it on my request. Its not a drag at all.

These Industrialists that you abhor so much are the ones who has given dignified jobs to large number of people in this country. Have you seen the skillset of people here. They suck, can't compete at any level. If you have such hatred for industrialist don't drive cars made by big companies, don't buy - iphone or samsung, watches etc. It has become fashionable in this stupid "Molar" dim wit, idiot nation to blame everything on people who are industrious, rich. Haters will hate no maatter