Thread: Haryanvi Association of Australia

Haryanvi Association of Australia

Sare Bhai behna ne raam raam. I am so happy to share this good news with you all that now we have Haryanvi Association of Australia. Last we week we celebrated 50 years of Haryana here in Sydney. I would like to request all the people from Haryana and also the friends of Haryana to join this association to help in spreading / promoting our culture and helping new migrants and our own people. website will be up very soon in the meantime I can be contacted here or on facebook- https://www.facebook.com/haryanviass...onofaustralia/
    Please support and let's work together.
    Thanks

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to madhvi For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (October 26th, 2017), ayushkadyan (October 26th, 2017), dndeswal (October 26th, 2017), SALURAM (October 26th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (February 19th, 2018), vijay (October 26th, 2017)

Thankyou Mrs Madhvi, for sharing and celebrating so within community. But what about those Haryanvis who have never seen Australa, except the Kangaroo animal friend in Zoo

Best Regards!
    Neelam

4. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (February 19th, 2018)

Smile Haryanvis in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Thankyou Mrs Madhvi, for sharing and celebrating so within community. But what about those Haryanvis who have never seen Australa, except the Kangaroo animal friend in Zoo

Best Regards!
    Neelam
    First of all very sorry for the late reply Neelam, I was having some log in problems. To answer your question ' Those who have never seen Australia but they have better option than us to celebrate Haryana day in Haryanvi MITTI ,which we miss it here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to madhvi For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (February 19th, 2018)