Thread: What happened to promised acche din?

What happened to promised acche din?

Hello,

After taking charge of Prime Minister post, Pradhan sevak promised "Acche Din will come"? I am starting this thread to discuss about Modi's promises he made to the public in the rallies of his extensive campaigning. He used to Fly in Fly out in planes sponsored by a his close aide and corporate Adani.

Lots of promises made about acche din for people. Bringing back all the black money deposited in overseas banks. Ironically more black money was exposed by Panama Paper leaks than Modi's own govt efforts. And we have not seen any action by the govt on the same. Modi used to say that Lakhs of crores were deposited in Swiss bank accounts and that money belonged to Congress party and other opposition parties except BJP. But so far nothing much has been done to bring back that Lakhs of crores of rupees. Instead corporates like Ramdev have got their wealth shot up by thousand of crores. Instead of finding money from overseas bank, Modi disrupted common man's business by bringing stupid policies like demonetization. So many people lost lives in the process of demonetization but Pradhan sevak still defending that stupid decision. Now he is trying to declare Black day(When Demonitizaion was announced) as anti black money day. Demonetization costed Rs 5-6 Lakhs of crores of damage to the economy but pradhan sevak is still defending his stupid decisions.

How many similar fake promises have been made. How many times he will lie like this to the people of country. Backed by corporates and media houses, he is having good times by selling his lies and getting away with that.

I am starting this thread to expose Modi's lies and propagandas which have been going on for a while now. Please post your views on the same if your life has changed as a result of promises acche din of Modi govt.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

Promises are meant to break and not to keep and keeping it has bigger value, which simple man cannot afford. So is Modi ji!

He could unveil the simple man not being paying taxes to government, be it Income Tax or House Tax or any other Tax. I do know, even villages has stringent rules, as our house property was under small amount of electricity bill due, due to ignorance of care-taker and the penalty get doubled and multiplied which we get to know later. Finally, it was decided by Electricity deptt to disconnect the metered supply. Now, as per rule, fresh application been given and timely payments are done. Similarly, it is done with our client's processes abroad. Here, Indians walk like stray animals and escape easily with the corrupted crowd. Single initiative is a stupid's call. Example is Mr. Kejriwal. Better to enter the muddy land.

Superb political tacts we have in India! Jai Hindustan! (sarcasm)
    Last edited by neel6318; October 30th, 2017 at 11:10 AM.

On the top of that nobody happened what Ajit Doval settled with China and how they reacted with Brahmputra tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Hello,

After taking charge of Prime Minister post, Pradhan sevak promised "Acche Din will come"? I am starting this thread to discuss about Modi's promises he made to the public in the rallies of his extensive campaigning. He used to Fly in Fly out in planes sponsored by a his close aide and corporate Adani.

Lots of promises made about acche din for people. Bringing back all the black money deposited in overseas banks. Ironically more black money was exposed by Panama Paper leaks than Modi's own govt efforts. And we have not seen any action by the govt on the same. Modi used to say that Lakhs of crores were deposited in Swiss bank accounts and that money belonged to Congress party and other opposition parties except BJP. But so far nothing much has been done to bring back that Lakhs of crores of rupees. Instead corporates like Ramdev have got their wealth shot up by thousand of crores. Instead of finding money from overseas bank, Modi disrupted common man's business by bringing stupid policies like demonetization. So many people lost lives in the process of demonetization but Pradhan sevak still defending that stupid decision. Now he is trying to declare Black day(When Demonitizaion was announced) as anti black money day. Demonetization costed Rs 5-6 Lakhs of crores of damage to the economy but pradhan sevak is still defending his stupid decisions.

How many similar fake promises have been made. How many times he will lie like this to the people of country. Backed by corporates and media houses, he is having good times by selling his lies and getting away with that.

I am starting this thread to expose Modi's lies and propagandas which have been going on for a while now. Please post your views on the same if your life has changed as a result of promises acche din of Modi govt.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Gujarat model is no longer used in Modi's jumlas. What happened to it? In last General Elections, Gujarat model was mentioned many times, but I don't see it is anymore used in Pradhan Sevak's speeches. Ofcourse so far speeches are fulfilling the needs of people in the country. Another latest greatest and blockbuster JUMLA of our Great Pradhan Sevak is: India will be a developed country by 2022. Be ready my fellow country men, you will see a big change in your lifestyle by 2022. You don't need to go abroad for better opportunities. Infact Western people will queue for Indian Visas. Get ready, your favorite Prime is set to change country dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    On the top of that nobody happened what Ajit Doval settled with China and how they reacted with Brahmputra tunnel.
    China is given a befitting reply already like we what was given to Pakistan. We have stopped writing love letters to Pakistan, forget about visiting Lahore etc and what is China in front of India. We have 56 inch chest Superman, don't worry. Problems are solved already in speeches. Get ready for 2022. Your life will take a dramatic turn. All problems around you will vanish into thin air.

It's raining Jumlas. Mission 2022 is set. Promises have been made to make India super power by 2022. Get ready and keep voting Jumlebaaz, Feku PM.