Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Miss Word 2017- Manushi Chillar

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    As you know Hadiya's case, religion is an idea and it affects the mentality a lot. Sometimes such marriages prove very dangerous.

Yes it is...The job of housemaker not necessarily housewife. Aaj kal ke ldke jyada achha khana bnana jante hain.
    I never took the idea of Hadiya's case. Infact, I am unaware.

Second, you are a true teacher. Kaise bhi baat ki khaal nikal hi loge. Ask students to think for PhD on this topic. But, I am very sure they all will be rejected for their synopis/Thesis as outcome would be "where is the economic factor, you nerds/morons" ...... hehehe

इकोनॉमिक फैक्टर भी महत्वपूर्ण है जो पर्सनल चॉइस को पूरी तरह प्रभावित करता है। क्योंकि जब ग़रीबी दरवाज़े पर दस्तक देती है तो प्यार खिड़की कूद के भाग जाता है।
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    इकोनॉमिक फैक्टर भी महत्वपूर्ण है जो पर्सनल चॉइस को पूरी तरह प्रभावित करता है। क्योंकि जब ग़रीबी दरवाज़े पर दस्तक देती है तो प्यार खिड़की कूद के भाग जाता है।
    kripya ye philosophical opinion anything under Jatland soch kar ignore kar diya karo. actually I am the biggest stupid here to say anything about already selected winner. Enlight yourself! I am already enlighted

A correction!

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Jo London ki thi, wo sampurn thi......Manushi lagged in her thought accumulation while answering final question to be the winner. I only rely on judging panel who decided it so minutely to entitle her Miss World. Nothing good to feel about, its just a show.

Her question was about "Highest Paid Profession"

Her answer to it surprisingly was "A mother". God bless not only Manushi Chillar but her parents too that she failed them. Hehehe......Literally!

Who here at Jatland, especially women, feel that being mother is a paid profession......or a profession. I read in economic terms that a profession is a paid expertise. As per Manushi's answer, what I understand is a creche owner is the Highest paid profession......hahahahaha.....I did not have any power or authorities to do so, but I would have crowned her that way then.......hehehe......funny enough!
    My Appologies to all, including Miss World 2017 - Manushi and also to her parents for commenting such sarcasm.

I watched the full show once again and listen to her answered question where I find her absolute..........what she said is like "a paid profession in not only in salary but also in love and respect" ......... she made me feel down on my knees! I bow down for her precious thoughts that her parents had gifted to her. Indeed! She is a blessed daughter who fulfilled her parents' dreams by taking medicine as profession and making proud her country by her simplicity, pairing tradition and outlook of modernity/westernisation.

I accept today, I need to develop my insight.

May God forbid me for such reaction! I mean it!

Regards!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

anil_rathee (May 11th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by bharti View Post
    Neelam, you will be tagged anti-Jat for saying this just as anyone can be tagged anti-National these days

I too thought exactly the same as you. Maa hona Profession kab se ho gaya.

But sometimes it is best to ignore some things
    Sorry, you were not explainative rightly. I corrected myself. Please do not tag me as anti-jat for same.
    Last edited by neel6318; May 7th, 2018 at 06:37 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Happy Mother's Day!

Continuing with the true meaning being 'a mother'.....................

https://www.facebook.com/KotakBank/v...0690535309046/

I agree more with Manushi Chhillar

Thanks Manushi, to enlighten me more!

Regards,
    A Woman