Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Miss Word 2017- Manushi Chillar

Miss Word 2017- Manushi Chillar

Haryanvi Girl Manushi Chillar has won the Miss world 2017 title in a beauty pageant held in China today.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

anil_rathee (November 18th, 2017), DrRajpalSingh (November 19th, 2017), lrburdak (November 19th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (November 18th, 2017), SUKHDEEPTI (December 7th, 2017), vijaypooniya (December 9th, 2017)

Congratulations Manushi !!!
    Laxman Burdak

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (November 19th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (December 7th, 2017), SUKHDEEPTI (December 7th, 2017)

Congratulations
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (December 7th, 2017), SUKHDEEPTI (December 7th, 2017)

सुश्री मानुषी चिल्लर को मिस वर्ल्ड बनने पë

सुना है हरियाणा में छोरियां गर्भ में ही मार दी जाती हैं।
    पर देख रहे हैं जो बच जाती हैं वो पूरे सँसार में देश का नाम प्रकाशित कर जाती हैं।
    वो 'गीता' हो, 'बबीता' हो, 'साक्षी मालिक' हो, 'सायना नेहवाल' हो अथवा मानुषी चिल्लर हो।
    सुश्री मानुषी चिल्लर को मिस वर्ल्ड बनने पर अनेक-एक बधाई।
    सम्भवतः सुश्री मानुषी चिल्लर जाट हैं, हम सभी के लिए गर्व की बात।
    जय हिंद।
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MANUSHI.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	19909
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (December 7th, 2017), SUKHDEEPTI (December 7th, 2017)

I have just a simple curiosity. Her father 's name is Mitra Basu Chillar and her brother ' s name is Dal Mitra Chillar. It seems there is a Bengali connection to her family. Absolutely nothing wrong about it, even if Banga Bandhu share some special relationship with JATS. Certainly, not the first one.
    Keep a bigger heart than than what you had yesterday!

Similar curiosity !

Manushi is a Bengali name .....

Jo London ki thi, wo sampurn thi......Manushi lagged in her thought accumulation while answering final question to be the winner. I only rely on judging panel who decided it so minutely to entitle her Miss World. Nothing good to feel about, its just a show.

Her question was about "Highest Paid Profession"

Her answer to it surprisingly was "A mother". God bless not only Manushi Chillar but her parents too that she failed them. Hehehe......Literally!

Who here at Jatland, especially women, feel that being mother is a paid profession......or a profession. I read in economic terms that a profession is a paid expertise. As per Manushi's answer, what I understand is a creche owner is the Highest paid profession......hahahahaha.....I did not have any power or authorities to do so, but I would have crowned her that way then.......hehehe......funny enough!

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    सुना है हरियाणा में छोरियां गर्भ में ही मार दी जाती हैं।
    पर देख रहे हैं जो बच जाती हैं वो पूरे सँसार में देश का नाम प्रकाशित कर जाती हैं।
    वो 'गीता' हो, 'बबीता' हो, 'साक्षी मालिक' हो, 'सायना नेहवाल' हो अथवा मानुषी चिल्लर हो।
    सुश्री मानुषी चिल्लर को मिस वर्ल्ड बनने पर अनेक-एक बधाई।
    सम्भवतः सुश्री मानुषी चिल्लर जाट हैं, हम सभी के लिए गर्व की बात।
    जय हिंद।
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MANUSHI.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	19909

Rajpal ji, its Chhillar छिल्लर

not Chillar as Shashi Tharoor thought it to be
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

cooljat (December 5th, 2017), op1955 (December 13th, 2017), rajpaldular (December 18th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (December 7th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Jo London ki thi, wo sampurn thi......Manushi lagged in her thought accumulation while answering final question to be the winner. I only rely on judging panel who decided it so minutely to entitle her Miss World. Nothing good to feel about, its just a show.

Her answer to it surprisingly was "A mother". God bless not only Manushi Chillar but her parents too that she failed them. Hehehe......Literally!

Who here at Jatland, especially women, feel that being mother is a paid profession......or a profession. I read in economic terms that a profession is a paid expertise. As per Manushi's answer, what I understand is a creche owner is the Highest paid profession......hahahahaha.....I did not have any power or authorities to do so, but I would have crowned her that way then.......hehehe......funny enough!

Neelam, you will be tagged anti-Jat for saying this just as anyone can be tagged anti-National these days

I too thought exactly the same as you. Maa hona Profession kab se ho gaya.

But sometimes it is best to ignore some things
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

In fact in Interview with Rajdeep Sardesai she mentioned she dont know Haryanavi... but may be because lot of parents especially in cities dont want their kids to speak haryanavi

Quote Originally Posted by Ambijat View Post
    I have just a simple curiosity. Her father 's name is Mitra Basu Chillar and her brother ' s name is Dal Mitra Chillar. It seems there is a Bengali connection to her family. Absolutely nothing wrong about it, even if Banga Bandhu share some special relationship with JATS. Certainly, not the first one.
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

Agree with that but If I heard correctly she added more to that

क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

17. The Following User Says Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (May 7th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by bharti View Post
    Neelam, you will be tagged anti-Jat for saying this just as anyone can be tagged anti-National these days

I too thought exactly the same as you. Maa hona Profession kab se ho gaya.

But sometimes it is best to ignore some things
    :-) I respect your feedback on my post. Did not want to extend such talk more as Judges panel is more wiser than me. Best jobs done without bias.

Quote Originally Posted by anil_rathee View Post
    Agree with that but If I heard correctly she added more to that
    yes, she did so to be flawless because of good conversation skills. My opinion is about "paid + profession" not even being highest. Even the question was framed so to check her collection of thoughts and knowledge and might be other qualities. Profession alone is a paid service for any acquired skill.

Not to extend more, as I already appreciated Mrs. Sindhu's feedback on my post.

Thanks Anil!

She doesn't know Haryanvi,She may have a Bengali family connection,Her name is very common name in Bengal.But still she is ours if we are liberal to accept as we accept Lord Hanuman as a Jat. Even if someone has 10% Jat ancestory, s/he loves to associate himself with Jats.
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    She doesn't know Haryanvi,She may have a Bengali family connection,Her name is very common name in Bengal.But still she is ours if we are liberal to accept as we accept Lord Hanuman as a Jat. Even if someone has 10% Jat ancestory, s/he loves to associate himself with Jats.
    you social strata reader, please keep silent! Even I learnt Haryanvi post 32 years of my age as people at Jatland made fun at times earlier in chaupal, especially Madam Sunita Hooda.....lady crowned as funniest here among all Jatlanders. Second, love towards any community is by choice but not by any association. Rather than simply Jat, I feel contended to be categorised as "Aryans" amongst population.

you social strata reader, please keep silent! Even I learnt Haryanvi post 32 years of my age as people at Jatland made fun at times earlier in chaupal, especially Madam Sunita Hooda.....lady crowned as funniest here among all Jatlanders. Second, love towards any community is by choice but not by any association. Rather than simply Jat, I feel contended to be categorised as "Aryans" amongst population.
    That's why I said it doesn't matter as long as someone associate himself with our Jat tribe identity, s/he remains a Jat. वैसे वो लंदन वाली छोरी सर्वगुण सम्पन्न ज़रूर थी, पर गुण हर जगह काम में नही आते। And I liked the answer of Manushi, why she thought motherhood a profession, her answer is self explanatory. Your point is also good but everyone has the right to disagree As you do. Man is generally considered the only working person in family while woman's contribution is ignored. Raising a kid means raising a life.आप खाना खा कर ये खाली थाली हमें क्यों दिखा रहे हो ?
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

क्षमा प्रार्थी।
    वैरी सॉरी।
    सुश्री मानुषी छिल्लर।
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

That's why I said it doesn't matter as long as someone associate himself with our Jat tribe identity, s/he remains a Jat. वैसे वो लंदन वाली छोरी सर्वगुण सम्पन्न ज़रूर थी, पर गुण हर जगह काम में नही आते।
    I agree, as liking of boys these days has changed. They love a spoilt companion as personal choice. Do not take it on you or support decision of other brother........I know brotherhood is very common among us.
    And I liked the answer of Manushi, why she thought motherhood a profession, her answer is self explanatory. Your point is also good but everyone has the right to disagree As you do. Man is generally considered the only working person in family while woman's contribution is ignored. Raising a kid means raising a life.
    That means, I can also consider being Housewife, a profession. That's the toughest job compared to motherhood as housewife has a wider aspect to take care of. Anyways, no arguments. I appreciate about individual choice. Stay strong!

आप खाना खा कर ये खाली थाली हमें क्यों दिखा रहे हो ?
    Ismein pyar chhupa hai as this photo was captured by my mum while dined together. I immediately took it from her phone and displayed to share the undefined love.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (December 18th, 2017)

I agree, as liking of boys these days has changed. They love a spoilt companion as personal choice. Do not take it on you or support decision of other brother........I know brotherhood is very common among us.
    A man is he what he thinks. The mentality of your partner matters the most. If someone's mentality is spoiled, then personal choice can't be justified. As you know Hadiya's case, religion is an idea and it affects the mentality a lot. Sometimes such marriages prove very dangerous.
    That means, I can also consider being Housewife, a profession. That's the toughest job compared to motherhood as housewife has a wider aspect to take care of. Anyways, no arguments. I appreciate about individual choice. Stay strong!
    Yes it is...The job of housemaker not necessarily housewife. Aaj kal ke ldke jyada achha khana bnana jante hain.
    Last edited by AryanPoonia; December 19th, 2017 at 01:37 AM.