Thread: Iphone X : User Review

Iphone X : User Review

The much hyped Iphone X an Apple phone, is now easily available on e-commerce sites in India. I'm planning to upgrade my generation old Iphone 6. Rather than switching to Iphone 7 or 8, my preference is Iphone X. However, the price tag of Iphone X is something that forcing me to think twice before making a final purchase.
    At first glance, spending 89k on a phone doesn't seem a good idea at all. I can buy a mid level DSLR camera easily in this price range. Even if I make my mind, still buying such an expensive phone without getting into details of the product, can give you headache in future.

The only positive is that I can get it around 66k from US with international warranty. My past experience with Apple products has been phenomenal. This time I'm skeptical about its performance and there is a reason behind it.

In recent media reports, users have reported unresponsive screen touch if there is sudden change in the ambience temperature which Apple is claiming to fix in a software update. There might be similar issue with Iphone X. It would be really helpful if anyone could share his/her user experience with Iphone X here.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

iPhone X is not worth it, it’s all hype.
    Best value for money set is 6S and good package deal is 7.
    7 has slightly better battery, camera and it’s dust/water proof too.
    I’ve 6S and can’t find any fault. Anyway, if I were you .. I would go for 7 and wireless Bose earphones.

Cheers
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (January 26th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (February 6th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    iPhone X is not worth it, itís all hype.
    Best value for money set is 6S and good package deal is 7.
    7 has slightly better battery, camera and itís dust/water proof too.
    Iíve 6S and canít find any fault. Anyway, if I were you .. I would go for 7 and wireless Bose earphones.

Cheers
    Jit
    Thank you for your suggestions! Seems the iphone dilemma is gonna haunt me this year.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (February 16th, 2018)

cost

How can you get it at cheaper price say 66k? It costs around 1 lac as per INR if converted from USD price.

So, add more value to your wallet to get the exact one.
    TRUTH ALONE TRIUMPHS!!
    but,
    Being honest is the virtue of my life!!