Thread: Iphone X : User Review

Iphone X : User Review

The much hyped Iphone X an Apple phone, is now easily available on e-commerce sites in India. I'm planning to upgrade my generation old Iphone 6. Rather than switching to Iphone 7 or 8, my preference is Iphone X. However, the price tag of Iphone X is something that forcing me to think twice before making a final purchase.
    At first glance, spending 89k on a phone doesn't seem a good idea at all. I can buy a mid level DSLR camera easily in this price range. Even if I make my mind, still buying such an expensive phone without getting into details of the product, can give you headache in future.

The only positive is that I can get it around 66k from US with international warranty. My past experience with Apple products has been phenomenal. This time I'm skeptical about its performance and there is a reason behind it.

In recent media reports, users have reported unresponsive screen touch if there is sudden change in the ambience temperature which Apple is claiming to fix in a software update. There might be similar issue with Iphone X. It would be really helpful if anyone could share his/her user experience with Iphone X here.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

iPhone X is not worth it, it’s all hype.
    Best value for money set is 6S and good package deal is 7.
    7 has slightly better battery, camera and it’s dust/water proof too.
    I’ve 6S and can’t find any fault. Anyway, if I were you .. I would go for 7 and wireless Bose earphones.

Cheers
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (January 26th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (February 6th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    iPhone X is not worth it, it’s all hype.
    Best value for money set is 6S and good package deal is 7.
    7 has slightly better battery, camera and it’s dust/water proof too.
    I’ve 6S and can’t find any fault. Anyway, if I were you .. I would go for 7 and wireless Bose earphones.

Cheers
    Jit
    Thank you for your suggestions! Seems the iphone dilemma is gonna haunt me this year.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (February 16th, 2018)

cost

How can you get it at cheaper price say 66k? It costs around 1 lac as per INR if converted from USD price.

So, add more value to your wallet to get the exact one.