Thread: Preparation Tips to crack Physics Section in NEET

Preparation Tips to crack Physics Section in NEET

Physics is the most difficult section in NEET Exam. So, prepare yourself well.

For NEET Physics preparation, always carry a notebook while you are preparing for Physics section. Note down all the important formulas, theorems or anything you find important for the exam. Now during your last days of your preparation, you just have to go through these notes.

Solve previous year question papers. This is the best way to prepare for the exam as this will give you a clear idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.

Also take online mock tests. This will help you analyze your level of preparation and also increase your speed and accuracy.

Best of Luck!

Easy or difficult depends upon you. If want to save lives first start living yourself

In my opinion: Difficult or easy is based upon your time dedicated for amount of practice required to learn the subject, some person needs to put in more time to learn a subject than other, and how you begin study of the subject. If a person regularly practices by solving problems even very easy one then one day it will become easy. If a person begins thinking that it is difficult and slowly slowly looses interest in solving problems then it will become difficult. Just out of fear people avoid even opening the book. Refer foreign authors like Resnick and Halliday for Physics and it became interesting. Time management is also important so that you can spare enough time for such subject.
    I used to afraid of mathematics then became independently able to understand and solve higher engineering mathematics problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by akki343 View Post
    Physics is the most difficult section in NEET Exam. So, prepare yourself well.

For NEET Physics preparation, always carry a notebook while you are preparing for Physics section. Note down all the important formulas, theorems or anything you find important for the exam. Now during your last days of your preparation, you just have to go through these notes.

Solve previous year question papers. This is the best way to prepare for the exam as this will give you a clear idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.

Also take online mock tests. This will help you analyze your level of preparation and also increase your speed and accuracy.

Best of Luck!
    Last edited by sandeepverma; January 25th, 2018 at 02:09 PM.

Lightbulb

Hello there..!!!
    Hope your preparation for NEET 2018 exam is going really well..!!
    If you are looking for preparation tips to crack NEET exam, then you can also take reference from an answer which I have written for a similar question asked by a fellow like you. To read the answer, you can visit:
    https://www.quora.com/How-much-can-I...Arun-Khatri-21
    Hope it will inspire you to crack the exam