Thread: We need to recognise each other thoroughly.

We need to recognise each other thoroughly.

Hi Jatt Brethren,

Many of our surnames are common in the Punjab, Pakistan, and Haryana but there are some which are not common and we Jatts find it difficult to know whether the person is a Jatt or not.

We Jatts are marshall tribe and when there is a fight between India and Pakistan, we Jatts kill each other:-

JAATTRRA SAE KAATTRRA
    APNA HEE GHAR
    GHALLAE SAE.

So, why we should kill our own brethren from each side if we can stop it by identifying ourselves clearly?

Now, my own surname Nijjhar is not so common but if I write Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, then I make it crystal clear. My Jatt brethren in Haryana, Rajasthan, U.P., and Pakistan will know me as Jatt and they would join hands with me willingly and happily.

If our Jatt soldiers could display in front of their trenches, that I am a so and so Jatt, then our Jatts from Pakistan would not kill them and vice versa.

Remember that tribal father protects you and your motherland feeds you. We Jatts are highly honoured by Lord Shiva, the Primal Adam, the Head of state or of our motherland and we are his Shiv Sena. This is stressed by the Royal King Gobind Singh Ji, the Spiritual Representation of Lord Krishna, whose favourite name was "Gobinda" and to whom is dedicated Bhagavad Geeta, the knowledge of Bhagwan, also stressed by proclaiming, "Deh (Give me your soldiers) Shiva (Shiv dae Puttar) var (Your Fauj to fight against the sons of Satan Al-Djmar Al-Aksa, the religious fanatics that were led by Khatris turned Mullahs, Sheik, Khwaja, etc.) Mohae (Send them To me) to fight against the sons of Satan.

Thus, we Jatts are the Shiv Sena to protect our Motherland that is supported by the waters of River Ganga, our Mother without which you cannot grow food and live. That is why our Jatt Sadhus would proudly say that we are Brothers of Ganga Maata. And that was also, the reason Satguru Arjan Dev Ji sent his wife Ganga Devi to Randhawa Jatt Budah Ji for the blessing of a son because we Jatts were to support him most.

Much more of this stuff on my Youtube Channel nijjhar1. I add a video every day and now they are over 6200 videos.

So, PLEASE WRITE YOUR NAME THAT CLEARLY TELLS OTHERS WHO WE ARE.

CHAUDHRY RAJINDER NIJJHAR JATT.

It clearly tells everyone that I belong to the Jatt tribe. Some surnames, for example, Panghal is not known to us in the Punjab but if Jatt is written at the end, there would be no problem. If a person of another tribe tries to enter our tribal fold, then others will point out that he is not a Jatt.

So, for the sake of our survival, we must mention our tribal identity as this planet earth belongs to the sons of Shiv, the Primal Adam.

Here are some sayings in support:-

Jesus said, "Every plant (person) that my heavenly father (Yahweh, Brahma, Khudah) didn't plant (Loses his tribal identity) shall be uprooted by the roots (killed along with his supporters)"

The second coming of Jesus, Satguru = Christ Nanak Dev Ji Said, "BEEO BEEJ PATT LAE GAYE; ABB KEUN UGHWE DAAL".

For detailed expositions, watch mine over 6200 Youtube videos; channel nijjhar1.
    Last edited by nijjhar; February 25th, 2018 at 05:24 PM. Reason: mistakes
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    First a Hindu (1) then a Sikh (2) Khalsa (3) or Nirmala Sant (4th Panth).
    Antonym of Hindu is a Fanatic Devil.
    Sikhism=Christianity over 8500 Youtube Videos - channel nijjhar1.
    Ch. Chhotu Ram Ohlyan Jatt is our tribal Pillar.
    Jatts are Shiv Sena; DAEH SHIVA VAR MOHAE.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nijjhar For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (February 25th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (July 9th, 2018)

Rajinder Ji Nijjhar sahab it is unfortunate that on both sides of the Indo-Pak border are Jats. They suffer the most in war as well as in peace time. There should be a solution but both Govts have to consider it. As far as the clans are concerned we have provided on Jatland all clans irrespective of religion. You have to simply search on it and verify if it is Jat clan or not. It is true that two persons of same clan are more close biologically than of same religions.
    Laxman Burdak

Religion is the enemy, not faith, but religion certainly is.
    The truth is, family can be more than just those with whom we share blood. We can choose. — Klaus Mikaelson

Hi Jatt Brother,

What religion has to do with our Jatt clan? A Jatt is born and a Jatt dies.When we fight with Pakistan, who die most? Our Jatt brethren to fulfil JATTRRA SAE KAATTRRA;

I HAVE A SUGGESTION:-

The house you live in and the landed property that you have, does it belong to a Jatt or to a Hindu, Sikh, Muslim, etc.? Who was born? A Jatt or a Hindu, Sikh, Muslim, etc.?
    Punjabi - Sunnat being the tribal mark of Abraham to Isaac, no one else can have it or he becomes Super ******* Fanatic Devil - John8v44.
    Playlist on “Circumcision”:- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...gUdBQDQwn80_8P
    Punjabi - How a Pathan Zaildar who performed Hajj and became Super ******* Fanatic Devil?
    https://youtu.be/fddwmqsUoK8
    Page of my father's notes in Urdu and anyone could investigate this True Story.
    http://www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/Pathan201.pdf
    https://youtu.be/9DqMvO1hb0U
    SABAT SOORAT KHUDAYE DI, BHANNAE BAEIMAAN
    DARGAH DHOEE NA MILE KAFAR KUTTA SHAITAN
    Send it to our Jatt brethren to stop this malpractice. Khudah, the creator of Nature, Ghumiaar, is the greatest artist of all. KHUDAH HAFZZ applies if you are faithful to Khudah. Inshallah applies if you go by the Will of Allah, NOOR which is Shariah-Free and not this Islam of Mullah, INSHMULLAH, full of Shariah and Fatwas.
    Hi Jatt Brethren,
    DO SOME SERVICE TO THE JATT QOM. GET SOME BOARDS PREPARED AND POST THEM ALONG THE VILLAGE BORDERS SO THAT JATT FROM BOTH SIDE MAY UNDERSTAND THAT OUR QOM COUNTS AND NOT THE RELIGION.

JATTISTHAN FOR THE JATT QOM AS BLOCHISTAN FOR BALOCH QOM AND AFGHANISTAN FOR AFGHAN QOM.
    https://youtu.be/gWPWXuNHJIQ

SABAT SOORAT KHUDAYE DI, BHANNAE BAEIMAAN
    DARGAH DHOEE NA MILE KAFAR KUTTA SHAITAN

Make noticeborads with this written in Hindi and Urdu for Jatts to Unite:-
    We should make banners and stickers for our cars that we Jatts are the same.
    Homes and lands belong to our tribal Jatt fathers.
    To Hindus belong Mandirs, Sikhs Gurdwaras and Muslims, the Mosques.
    We are Jatts that are born and Jatt will die. Not a single Hindu, Sikh or Muslim died during Partition or riots.
    Such boards should be put in our fields next to borders.

Youtube Video:- https://youtu.be/gWPWXuNHJIQ

Finally, if you cannot recognise your own tribal people, how would you recognise your un-seen Allah (Al-Ilah; no Ilah, the tribal father; no Allah), Parbrahm (No tribal Brahm, Khuda, Yahweh, etc. dae Baette; No sons of Parbrahm, Allah, Elohim, etc.), etc? Kudratt Khudaye di Noor Allah da.

So, let us get leaflets printed and distribute among our border villages. Make large signboards telling each other that we One Jatt Clan.

Make documentaries to educate our brethren. More serious than 1947 will happen soon. So, don't sit back or be deterred from our Union. Invite Jatts from Pakistan to our meetings. Unless you unite, Khatris in different forms will keep on making fool of you. This Badal is a Dhillon Jatt and asks him why he is putting the name of the village as his surname? A person born of a prostitute who had served the whole village be born a boy, then what surname she will give to the boy? She doesn't know his real father and so she will give the surname of his village, which is the mother to the people of all tribes living there. So, that is what Badal means and the same was with Kairon and this Dhaliwal Surjit Singh Barnala.

You need to make our stupid Jatts to wake up.
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    First a Hindu (1) then a Sikh (2) Khalsa (3) or Nirmala Sant (4th Panth).
    Antonym of Hindu is a Fanatic Devil.
    Sikhism=Christianity over 8500 Youtube Videos - channel nijjhar1.
    Ch. Chhotu Ram Ohlyan Jatt is our tribal Pillar.
    Jatts are Shiv Sena; DAEH SHIVA VAR MOHAE.

Dear Sir, extremely sorry to say this, but can't stop myself. You are no more a Jatt. Honorable sir, you are a Sikh and one of the rules of Sikhism is if you have become Sikh, then you are Sikh only and you can't believe in casteism. So if you want to believe in casteism and think you are a Jatt as well along with Sikh, then please get some amendment done in rules of Sikhism that Sikhs can also believe in their castes. If you can't do so, then stop saying yourself a Sikh and give up Sikhism. If you can't do this too, then it is not fair holy sir that a noble person like you is breaking the rules of Sikhism.

Jat is an ethnic tribe. Tribes and ethnic groups exist all around the world irrespective of any religion. There's no caste system in Hinduism, it is Varna system that's more disgraceful and offensive.

RSS tries to justify Varna system arguing that when varna system changed into caste system, the discrimination on the basis of birth originated but it is a very poor defense. Discrimination on the basis of birth is the soul of Hinduism while there are many tribes in Muslim world but you won't find any concept of untouchability or high and low birth.
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

In this whole world, only Hindus are not following any one. Only Hindus are mentally free as there is no founder of Hinduism. All others are just following someone or the other like slave sheeps including non-Hindu Jats. Proud to be a Hindu.

Non religious, agnostic and atheist people also don't follow any godman.
    When Muslims established their rule in India, they considered Brahmins as the representatives of Hindus and the only meaning of Hindu was non Muslim. Brahmin escaped Jaziya tax as being an educated class, Muslims needed them to rule in a foreign country. That's how Brahmin became the lawmakers of Hindus(non Muslim Indians).
    The Hindu gods were actually the tribal and folk gods of ancient India, Brahmins stole them and wrote scriptures, they even stole Gautam Budha and labelled him the tenth incarnation of Vishnu.
    When Islam invaded India, it was never a fight between Muslim and Hindus, there was never a Hindu resistance as there was no such organized religious ideology, only Puranic Brahmanism dominated society, the ethnic and tribal force became shudra while Islam used the same tribal force from central Asia. Every Muslim was the warrior, this helped Islam a lot to establish its rule in India. On the other hand varna classification divided Indian society. The rise of Rajputs alienated ethnic tribal force, the raja was considered the representative of god and any rebel against him was a sin and anti religious act, that's how Rajputs dominated society. Therefore it was difficult for other tribes to believe that religion is man made thing and Rajputs are not born Kshtriyas. The situation was different under the Muslim rule, That's why Jats dared to rebel against the Most powerful ruler Aurangzeb but they never rebeled against Rajputs. The rise of Sikhs, Jats and Marathas was the rise common people and the ethnic power of India that uprooted Mughal empire.

In Brahamanical system, there was no education for lower vaisya, shudra and untouchables, while in Islam every Muslim has the right to read Quran and Hadith but there are many religious evils in Islam, it promotes external violence.
    Sikhism was the religion that uplifted the status of Jats and made them a real warrior class. Jats were more powerful than Sikhs till the rise of Ranjit Singh but the Hindu Jats still struggled to get the title of kshtriya.

So call yourself a Hindu culturally or geographically but religiously....A big No
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

DevArbikshe (June 23rd, 2018)

Suppose Mr. X works in police. He wears the police uniform. He gets salary from police department. He does the work of a policeman. Others also say Mr. X is a policemen. But Mr. X says as he doesn't believe he is a policeman, so he is not a policeman. In fact he tries to play fool with the others and himself as well and in real he himself is a fool. If Mr. X believes he is not a policeman, than he should resign from the police department. He should hand over all his belongings like uniform, badge, identity card etc. to the department. Then he can say he is no more a policeman.
    Some people avail the identity of a particular religion. Their kids have name of particular religion. They perform the rituals like marriage, funeral etc. of a particular religion. Others also say they are from this particular religion as they have identity of that. But such people claim they don't believe in any religion like Mr. X above mentioned. If someone doesn't have any religion then leave everything of a particular religion one has identity of. Otherwise stop playing fool with the others.
    A person who has no religion is like some unemployed. A person who has some religion other than the Hindu, is like a servant, who has master in form of the founder of that religion. If someone is Hindu, then he is like a owner. A guy living on road can never be better than a guy who live on rent. And a tenant can never be better than a land lord.

There is a big difference between religion and culture. Hinduism is heterogeneous in its origin but most of scriptures were written by Brahmins. Your claim that Hindu is a religion is also debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    There is a big difference between religion and culture. Hinduism is heterogeneous in its origin but most of scriptures were written by Brahmins. Your claim that Hindu is a religion is also debatable.
    You are right and I am impressed by the knowledge that you shared in post #8. After reading Upender's reply I accept his point of direction and he is talking layman and also as per already constructed religion. Before, any of you come-up with lengthy discussions and spoil each other's mood, kindly go through the link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolut...n_of_religions

Upender will also understand your point of view and Aryan, you too will not have to pull-up information from your subjective knowledge which is really impressible but one need to have the study of same. Most of us have forgotten our historial facts. But, I recalled it sooner, nothing else.