Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Attention seeking syndrome is one of the pitiest trait which could usually end anyone in frustration.
    I thankyou for this one liner. I did not know that Amit Chhillar would take it other way. and his behaviour hardly affects me as this Jatland is not any home for me. I can search it out in real.

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    hehehe....hilarious! How you jats feel happy by calling out other Jat brothers abroad. Obama thori hi hai wo jo Los Angeles pahaunch gaya.

Sorry to comment here, but please re-think. Move with the crowd, rather than making mike sound here at Jatland. hehehe......u people are too funny, I find.
    if i go by my this post, then i think it was not too harsh or rude or any ignorance. but the way i typed here is something i am ignoring, if you remember samar.

I consider everyone equal here, ignoring the age factor even. Foremost priority I keep here being a Jat girl is to respect anyone, untill others' abuse goes into my veins. This behaviour is not only virtually but I am same in person anywhere. If I misbehave, I stood up first to bow down to accept it. Too much of bullies is not in my nature. In real, I help other person who get leg pulling. If anybody else feel the same like "attention seeking syndrome" on basis of gender then please do not stop yourself from digging fun or any drama out of it.

I always welcome tough strife. Please do not restrict yourself to the limits of Mr. Amit Chhillar. What a grenade can do, a small lump of mud cannot do. So choose are per your personality.

I like to face toughest!

I agree with you but you shall scorn both equally. One shouldn't just get away because one is female. Attention seeking syndrome is one of the pitiest trait which could usually end anyone in frustration. So lets move on.
    Her post made me sad but his post made frustrat and out of frustration I didn't attack on his gender and personal life. I can't scorn both equally but I disagree to both for different reasons.
    You also frustrated me but it doesn't mean that I have the right to use abusive words. Violence of language is the highest form of violence. As far As Neelam being attention seeker and justification of Mr Chiller's behaviour of frustration is concerned, I find a horrible conclusion if I see this through gender context.

This veteran member Mr Chiller was the first to use gender centric abusive words, so I defended her. He could have answered logically and i would have supported his opinion.

As far as Neelam's comment is concerned , I mentioned earlier that I disagree with her. There's an another reason, many Jats don't like any caste attitude or many question why they should associate with the Jat identity. Therefore it would be better to mention the aims and objectives of JL in wiki section. It is very important to know what Jat identity means for us in this modern era and how can we separate it from the disgusting word like Caste. Though there are many threads on this issue but updating JL wiki with the actual aim is more significant.

Sorry if I offended anyone.
    Last edited by AryanPoonia; April 9th, 2018 at 12:56 AM.
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

Exit post

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    As far as Neelam's comment is concerned , I mentioned earlier that I disagree with her. There's an another reason, many Jats don't like any caste attitude or many question why they should associate with the Jat identity.

I agree that I should not comment for anybody's post who is looking for friends as JL is the platform for them to get connected to our people globally. My only reason for putting up my reply post was just to say 'to make it more better to get connected'. I have read many members post like his, Mr. Amit Chhillar's but they share their contacts only for some serious concern. And I here forgot that it is not his fault but moderators discrepancy that how they present the bortherhood connectivity. Isn't it silly to share your contact and getting attention by unknown fellows anywhere.

Considering me same (attention seeker as per Samar's opinion), I did not pulled-up my matri status detail to get affection. I also posted "Formal Hello" thread to connect with all when did not find any good interaction. But I really found stupid to share my contact this way, like Mr. Amit Chhillar did or anybody else earlier for which I never replied that way to them which Amit has encountered. Now, that does not mean that you get into the privacy of same person to figure out your value.

My appologies to JL and moderators for extending this thread.

To Mr. Amit Chhillar,

Please do not take it to heart so soon as that only presents your timid personality. Sorry for breaking my silence after long observation of some fellows like you earlier which could be taken via different thread as advised by Mr. Aryan Pooniya. I have no grudges from anybody that I will take a chance to insult or make them feel bad. I also gave a thought to you adding fun for others to take it lightly.

Neelam
    Last edited by neel6318; April 9th, 2018 at 07:39 PM. Reason: add title

To Mr. Amit Chhillar,

Please do not take it to heart so soon as that only presents your timid personality. Sorry for breaking my silence after long observation of some fellows like you earlier which could be taken via different thread as advised by Mr. Aryan Pooniya. I have no grudges from anybody that I will take a chance to insult or make them feel bad. I also gave a thought to you adding fun for others to take it lightly.

Neelam
    Thats a good thought. Keep it that way.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    Her post made me sad but his post made frustrat and out of frustration I didn't attack on his gender and personal life. I can't scorn both equally but I disagree to both for different reasons.
    You also frustrated me but it doesn't mean that I have the right to use abusive words. Violence of language is the highest form of violence. As far As Neelam being attention seeker and justification of Mr Chiller's behaviour of frustration is concerned, I find a horrible conclusion if I see this through gender context.

This veteran member Mr Chiller was the first to use gender centric abusive words, so I defended her. He could have answered logically and i would have supported his opinion.

As far as Neelam's comment is concerned , I mentioned earlier that I disagree with her. There's an another reason, many Jats don't like any caste attitude or many question why they should associate with the Jat identity. Therefore it would be better to mention the aims and objectives of JL in wiki section. It is very important to know what Jat identity means for us in this modern era and how can we separate it from the disgusting word like Caste. Though there are many threads on this issue but updating JL wiki with the actual aim is more significant.

My friend, world actually and in real is a horrible place to live and here wishy-washy approach doesn't work. And about the fact of you defending her, I guess let her be on her own, she sounds a pretty strong woman to take it up.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (April 9th, 2018), cooljat (April 13th, 2018), spdeshwal (July 27th, 2018)

Thats a good thought. Keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318
    Considering me same (attention seeker as per Samar's opinion), I did not pulled-up my matri status detail to get affection. I also posted "Formal Hello" thread to connect with all when did not find any good interaction. But I really found stupid to share my contact this way, like Mr. Amit Chhillar did or anybody else earlier for which I never replied that way to them which Amit has encountered. Now, that does not mean that you get into the privacy of same person to figure out your value.

Kindly, have a look at my words once again. You portrayed me as attention seeker and if I go by reply for same, it looks your pal is somewhat same, not only in the start of thread but also for his next reply to my post.

So, be at his side. I can take stand for myself and if fail, will politely leave the place for all others.

With due regards,
    Neelam

......world actually and in real is a horrible place to live and here wishy-washy approach doesn't work.....
    Please! because of this thread posts, do not draw a scary picture in your mind, Aryan. Go by your clear conceptions about the people. People who pretend to be mature are only serious people, what I find. Rest, elderly know hard truths about moving life and they infact take it lightly.

Talking my strength, I know how to find my approach to deal with any. If could not confront because of any fear, then I just leave the space to the one pretending his/her unknown strength. So, take it simple and do not get serious about hard fact of my personal life, as I am all ok with it. Only, people need to learn some etiquettes like not entering into anybody's privacy.

This is not only virtually, but in real life I have met people like Amit, who made me teach lots of things forgetting their own basic etiquettes. I simply IGNORE and did same here. Just raised a point when it is hyped by Samar and taken on weaker side by you, Aryan.

for me there is no word of HATE in my dictionary. As it only gives me a bad trait.

Seems like you don't understand the closure request very well. Take it from me now, yes, you are a attention seeker.( read it in the bold) Dont want to believe it, create a poll and lets see how people react.

Kindly, have a look at my words once again. You portrayed me as attention seeker and if I go by reply for same, it looks your pal is somewhat same, not only in the start of thread but also for his next reply to my post.

So, be at his side. I can take stand for myself and if fail, will politely leave the place for all others.

With due regards,
    Neelam

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

spdeshwal (July 27th, 2018)

Hate me now! I thought you had an exit post., Quite honest, you narcissist girl? All start and end with I ME Myself lecture.

Please! because of this thread posts, do not draw a scary picture in your mind, Aryan. Go by your clear conceptions about the people. People who pretend to be mature are only serious people, what I find. Rest, elderly know hard truths about moving life and they infact take it lightly.

Talking my strength, I know how to find my approach to deal with any. If could not confront because of any fear, then I just leave the space to the one pretending his/her unknown strength. So, take it simple and do not get serious about hard fact of my personal life, as I am all ok with it. Only, people need to learn some etiquettes like not entering into anybody's privacy.

This is not only virtually, but in real life I have met people like Amit, who made me teach lots of things forgetting their own basic etiquettes. I simply IGNORE and did same here. Just raised a point when it is hyped by Samar and taken on weaker side by you, Aryan.

for me there is no word of HATE in my dictionary. As it only gives me a bad trait.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; April 10th, 2018 at 10:55 PM.

Hate me now! I thought you had an exit post., Quite honest, you narcissist girl? All start and end with I ME Myself lecture.
    Thankyou for clarification! Just like Amit when he could not do the same in my post as reply.

Hope, you might have understood well after disturbing your patience. I was still very nice in my words. And do not escape because of me, you all Jtlanders are attention seeker in one or other term.

Now you read same in bold and identify where you stand just like Mr. Amit Chhillar. Because people do same things differently.

Seems like you don't understand the closure request very well. Take it from me now, yes, you are a attention seeker.( read it in the bold) Dont want to believe it, create a poll and lets see how people react.
    Well defined! I wasn't aware that people pretend to be moderators only for women at Jatland. I know its man's world! Damn it!!

I am sorry for being so rude at this thread. Just to keep my point correctly, I became so, which is not acceptable even by my parents at home. So, right from ignoring my first reply post, I am accepting that I just blabbered and even invoke others to become bad mouth.

Would surely take care in future, as a JL member.

क्यों बाल की खाल तारो हो आड़े
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (April 14th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (May 18th, 2018)

And eventually, this thread has turned into a soap opera. Close enough to Ekta Kapoor version..
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 13th, 2018), neel6318 (April 13th, 2018), rekhasmriti (April 14th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (May 18th, 2018)

Reminds me of good old golden days of JL.
    keep it up !!
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (April 13th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (May 18th, 2018)

Hmm...Good going guys...Cool
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

ritu (May 17th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (May 18th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by bharti View Post
    Hmm...Good going guys...Cool

Ya toh Weekend kinda break hai Ya Phir.........................

Season 2 is in making .....

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

harpaljulani (August 14th, 2018), ritu (May 17th, 2018)

Really? You want it ?

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    Ya toh Weekend kinda break hai Ya Phir.........................

Season 2 is in making .....