Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by chhillar View Post
    Any Jat brothers in the downtown area guys? I will be here for a couple weeks & would love to meet any Jats.

Best,

Amit
    778-871-2154
    India Sweet House pey jaa key desi pranthey, lassi, rabri, jalebi, laadoo, halwa khaa key dekh.

Ritu, I am in Virginia too. Alexandria.

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    Like Ritu, I have returned to the battle ground after long time! It shows nothing has changed except Samar has become a real Sufi( his Facebook name) and Ritu has evolved in her new role of a Radio presenter( do they call you a radio Jockie?) to restrict her comments deliberately which is unlike her old self! Amit is his oldself( khoonta thok). I believe Neelam( not sure if same Neelam from Lankan Majra/ MDU) has matured in a very bitter women. May be the journey had lots of bumps that left her sore and bitter! In nutshell, nostalgic experience!

khush Raho!
    Satyapal, I came here today after very long time. Good to see some old faces.

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    Like Ritu, I have returned to the battle ground after long time! It shows nothing has changed except Samar has become a real Sufi( his Facebook name) and Ritu has evolved in her new role of a Radio presenter( do they call you a radio Jockie?) to restrict her comments deliberately which is unlike her old self! Amit is his oldself( khoonta thok). I believe Neelam( not sure if same Neelam from Lankan Majra/ MDU) has matured in a very bitter women. May be the journey had lots of bumps that left her sore and bitter! In nutshell, nostalgic experience!

khush Raho!
    Sorry! I am not from any Lankan Majra or MDU! I am from Bhiwani but that's true life's move made me bitter at situations and now more. Softness still prevail in heart and mind but behaviour reacts as per stimuli.

Regards!