Thread: Los Angeles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Los Angeles

Any Jat brothers in the downtown area guys? I will be here for a couple weeks & would love to meet any Jats.

Best,

Amit
    778-871-2154
    Last edited by chhillar; March 29th, 2018 at 10:55 PM.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... Albert Einstien

hehehe....hilarious! How you jats feel happy by calling out other Jat brothers abroad. Obama thori hi hai wo jo Los Angeles pahaunch gaya.

Sorry to comment here, but please re-think. Move with the crowd, rather than making mike sound here at Jatland. hehehe......u people are too funny, I find.

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    hehehe....hilarious! How you jats feel happy by calling out other Jat brothers abroad. Obama thori hi hai wo jo Los Angeles pahaunch gaya.

Sorry to comment here, but please re-think. Move with the crowd, rather than making mike sound here at Jatland. hehehe......u people are too funny, I find.

I find your post very disrespectful. Also, now I see a reason why you are divorced....

hehehe bi@@h, how hilarious is this now?
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... Albert Einstien

Being a very senior member, you use such words for a woman...And what reason did you find for her divorce ?
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

Maalvika (April 3rd, 2018)

Though I don't agree with her and her comment is pointless in this thread but your response is highly disgraceful.
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

Maalvika (April 3rd, 2018), ritu (May 17th, 2018)

Guyz, please do not sink into emojis or words filled with expressions .....I am a self explained woman!

Atleast, Mr. Chhillar find a reason to make his comment hilarious....hehe....I am out from tears' tank. Abuse is done to a person on face but not virtually. ....but one thing I am thinking, he is too quick in calculating events, what the hell I was doing for 6 and half long years to get me and other family free from court affairs. Seriously!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (April 1st, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    Though I don't agree with her and her comment is pointless in this thread but your response is highly disgraceful.
    I agree with you but you shall scorn both equally. One shouldn't just get away because one is female. Attention seeking syndrome is one of the pitiest trait which could usually end anyone in frustration. So lets move on.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 13th, 2018), Maalvika (April 9th, 2018), neel6318 (April 8th, 2018), spdeshwal (July 27th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post

What's wrong in that neelam.we all want to get connected to fellow jats.ab tum bhi India me rah k man k baat likh dene se Modi ji to NAHI ban jaavogi.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ritu For This Useful Post:

bharti (August 1st, 2018), karan (April 1st, 2019), spdeshwal (July 27th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (July 29th, 2018)

Married people should not talk about their trip to Los Angeles in open................they may end up living in Los Angeles
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

karan (April 1st, 2019), neel6318 (May 18th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    What's wrong in that neelam.we all want to get connected to fellow jats.ab tum bhi India me rah k man k baat likh dene se Modi ji to NAHI ban jaavogi.
    True! Modi Ji has created an open platform to address each and every or in total. Do not compare Modi Ji and Chhillar Ji equivalent for common cause.

I did not want to turn it into a persona competition, that is why, I put the stop after recommendations.

Like Ritu, I have returned to the battle ground after long time! It shows nothing has changed except Samar has become a real Sufi( his Facebook name) and Ritu has evolved in her new role of a Radio presenter( do they call you a radio Jockie?) to restrict her comments deliberately which is unlike her old self! Amit is his oldself( khoonta thok). I believe Neelam( not sure if same Neelam from Lankan Majra/ MDU) has matured in a very bitter women. May be the journey had lots of bumps that left her sore and bitter! In nutshell, nostalgic experience!

khush Raho!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; July 27th, 2018 at 01:16 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

bharti (August 1st, 2018), sukhbirhooda (July 29th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    Not done.......Main Actors.....went silent.....shayad " dialogue & role negotiation is in progress " .

@ Main Actors : I am just a petty fan of the show ........please ....
    No worries! It was just a new entry getting planned! All for you!

Show once begin, never get cancelled! Let Samar also know the timings of same.

After all, Amit felt fresh gush of air abroad........I am wondering about Kejriwal's formula of making odd n even forgetting the known people around. Hehe!

Ask, if he got BJP regard or INC regard as upfront. 🤔

Came back after ages, and not disappointed. Kudos to everyone on this thread
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Anybody looking forward to revive this thread........some masala .

Yes, frens! Me too find the place good to be with. Be it virtual mode!

And rekhasmriti, the replies on this thread itself says that Amit did not find anyone from Jatland as idle in Los Angeles. Hehehe hehe..................Let him maintain silence as he is very harsh when he speaks.

I take it normal, but could not be same if he ever tried the same guts with Sunita Hooda or similar here. Thank God, he is still unshaken!

Please do not mind....there are other Main Respondents as well ....who have made this thread eligible for JL

Last edited by neel6318; March 11th, 2019 at 08:28 PM.

Last edited by neel6318; March 11th, 2019 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chhillar View Post
    Any Jat brothers in the downtown area guys? I will be here for a couple weeks & would love to meet any Jats.

Best,

Amit
    778-871-2154
    India Sweet House pey jaa key desi pranthey, lassi, rabri, jalebi, laadoo, halwa khaa key dekh.