Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 64

Thread: Los Angeles

  1. #1

    Los Angeles

    Any Jat brothers in the downtown area guys? I will be here for a couple weeks & would love to meet any Jats.

    Best,

    Amit
    778-871-2154
    Last edited by chhillar; March 29th, 2018 at 10:55 PM.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... Albert Einstien

  2. #2
    hehehe....hilarious! How you jats feel happy by calling out other Jat brothers abroad. Obama thori hi hai wo jo Los Angeles pahaunch gaya.


    Sorry to comment here, but please re-think. Move with the crowd, rather than making mike sound here at Jatland. hehehe......u people are too funny, I find.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    hehehe....hilarious! How you jats feel happy by calling out other Jat brothers abroad. Obama thori hi hai wo jo Los Angeles pahaunch gaya.


    Sorry to comment here, but please re-think. Move with the crowd, rather than making mike sound here at Jatland. hehehe......u people are too funny, I find.

    I find your post very disrespectful. Also, now I see a reason why you are divorced....

    hehehe bi@@h, how hilarious is this now?
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... Albert Einstien

  4. #4
    Being a very senior member, you use such words for a woman...And what reason did you find for her divorce ?
    The day we stop learning is the day we stop living.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

    Maalvika (April 3rd, 2018)

  6. #5
    Though I don't agree with her and her comment is pointless in this thread but your response is highly disgraceful.
    The day we stop learning is the day we stop living.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

    Maalvika (April 3rd, 2018), ritu (May 17th, 2018)

  8. #6
    Guyz, please do not sink into emojis or words filled with expressions .....I am a self explained woman!

    Atleast, Mr. Chhillar find a reason to make his comment hilarious....hehe....I am out from tears' tank. Abuse is done to a person on face but not virtually. ....but one thing I am thinking, he is too quick in calculating events, what the hell I was doing for 6 and half long years to get me and other family free from court affairs. Seriously!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

    AryanPoonia (April 1st, 2018)

  10. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    what the hell I was doing for 6 and half long years to get me and other family free from court affairs. Seriously!
    You are very brave and it was his loss.
    The day we stop learning is the day we stop living.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

    Maalvika (April 3rd, 2018)

  12. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    You are very brave and it was his loss.
    ....can't comment but saare scenes Chak de India feel jaise nahi hotey. Also, I do not wish to be called myself brave as nothing bravery I did here opposing and winning/losing a spouse.

    "Bravery has an eternal feel, which is adorned by its courage."

  13. #9
    Moving on is very difficult but once you do you realize it was the best decision you ever made. It takes a lot of courage. In this era even being happy is being brave.
    The day we stop learning is the day we stop living.

  14. #10
    Ask the court not me, if I was in the case it would take only a second!

    On a lighter note....I think you two should start dating, problem solved....no bad moods on others' posts, no lecture to me either from those who have nothing else to do...my blessings in anticipation guys!!!!
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... Albert Einstien

  15. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by chhillar View Post
    On a lighter note....I think you two should start dating, problem solved....no bad moods on others' posts, no lecture to me either from those who have nothing else to do...my blessings in anticipation guys!!!!
    not a bad idea! atleast we will find lots of common like qulification, work exposures, and not to be ignored is being jat ....hehe thanks for this great advise, but I am serious about my first post

  16. #12
    Good luck!
    Last edited by chhillar; April 3rd, 2018 at 12:18 AM.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... Albert Einstien

  17. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by chhillar View Post
    Good luck!
    You require it here as you need to date in US. All the best!!

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

    Maalvika (April 3rd, 2018), spdeshwal (July 27th, 2018)

  19. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by chhillar View Post
    no bad moods on others' posts, no lecture to me either from those who have nothing else to do...my blessings in anticipation guys!!!!
    Sorry to comment here...I didn't want to spoil your post but I was shocked to see the words you used. You need not to worry about my professional and personal life, it is indeed better than yours.
    The day we stop learning is the day we stop living.

  20. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    but I am serious about my first post
    He had no answer, that's why he got offended and started using abusive words. He somehow managed to leave the country, now he feels leaving country is the biggest achievement.

    You can start your own thread for this question. There is nothing wrong in connecting with fellow jats and JL is for this purpose and it is very helpful. Personally I met one JL member in Jaipur, I don't know why you find it strange.
    The day we stop learning is the day we stop living.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

    Maalvika (April 3rd, 2018)

  22. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    He had no answer, that's why he got offended and started using abusive words. He somehow managed to leave the country, now he feels leaving country is the biggest achievement.
    he has his right of expression

    Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    You can start your own thread for this question. There is nothing wrong in connecting with fellow jats and JL is for this purpose and it is very helpful. Personally I met one JL member in Jaipur, I don't know why you find it strange.
    If this is the way we start sharing our contacts and because moderators are not deleting his thread, that does not mean that I also get an opportunity to ponder on new thread idea with a reason to ask related question seperately. Also, I am maintaining not to get profane.

    I think chaupal was a common house designed earlier, but when other people has the right to make JL an open chaupal, then I accept it same. Secondly, he is not announcing any JL meet that he would be appraised for such thread.

    looking for Maalvika's thanks or dislike

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

    Maalvika (April 5th, 2018)

  24. #17
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    demarkation!!

  25. #18
    thankyou Maalvika!

  26. #19
    Wiki Moderator
    Points: 30,045, Level: 75
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Referral Second Class Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger Second Class
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    Though I don't agree with her and her comment is pointless in this thread but your response is highly disgraceful.
    I agree with you but you shall scorn both equally. One shouldn't just get away because one is female. Attention seeking syndrome is one of the pitiest trait which could usually end anyone in frustration. So lets move on.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

    As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

    cooljat (April 13th, 2018), Maalvika (April 9th, 2018), neel6318 (April 8th, 2018), spdeshwal (July 27th, 2018)

  28. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by chhillar View Post
    Ask the court not me, if I was in the case it would take only a second!
    my brains get locked for you that I did not read this statement of yours. I am happy that I take time for any decision. You like it or not, its your persona.

    I already have experienced court people like you, and this gives me a surprise that yes we are surrounded by such quick decision-makers. Anyways, don't require to get your favour at all. Infact, take all of them with you and still my first reply post would remain with serious note.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •