Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Los Angeles

Oh my god. Logged in JL after ages n the first thread I read took me back to the old times .
    Pure nostalgia. But sadly do not see the ppl I knew then ...except few .
    Carry on guys .
    Thank god I am not in Los Angeles.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ritu For This Useful Post:

bharti (August 1st, 2018), karan (April 1st, 2019), neel6318 (May 18th, 2018), spdeshwal (July 27th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (July 29th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    hehehe....hilarious! How you jats feel happy by calling out other Jat brothers abroad. Obama thori hi hai wo jo Los Angeles pahaunch gaya.

Sorry to comment here, but please re-think. Move with the crowd, rather than making mike sound here at Jatland. hehehe......u people are too funny, I find.
    What's wrong in that neelam.we all want to get connected to fellow jats.ab tum bhi India me rah k man k baat likh dene se Modi ji to NAHI ban jaavogi.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ritu For This Useful Post:

bharti (August 1st, 2018), karan (April 1st, 2019), spdeshwal (July 27th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (July 29th, 2018)

Married people should not talk about their trip to Los Angeles in open................they may end up living in Los Angeles
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

karan (April 1st, 2019), neel6318 (May 18th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    What's wrong in that neelam.we all want to get connected to fellow jats.ab tum bhi India me rah k man k baat likh dene se Modi ji to NAHI ban jaavogi.
    True! Modi Ji has created an open platform to address each and every or in total. Do not compare Modi Ji and Chhillar Ji equivalent for common cause.

I did not want to turn it into a persona competition, that is why, I put the stop after recommendations.

Like Ritu, I have returned to the battle ground after long time! It shows nothing has changed except Samar has become a real Sufi( his Facebook name) and Ritu has evolved in her new role of a Radio presenter( do they call you a radio Jockie?) to restrict her comments deliberately which is unlike her old self! Amit is his oldself( khoonta thok). I believe Neelam( not sure if same Neelam from Lankan Majra/ MDU) has matured in a very bitter women. May be the journey had lots of bumps that left her sore and bitter! In nutshell, nostalgic experience!

khush Raho!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; July 27th, 2018 at 01:16 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

bharti (August 1st, 2018), sukhbirhooda (July 29th, 2018)

Satyepal Sir, you are right. It could be same, the way you explained change in us. Not attaching any elasticity along!

I go with Akshay's signature, "The word EQUAL has no meaning in Life". This pull me back to serenity. Thanks!

Just to recall Jatland as Battlefield, I am always firm like I was earlier. Only change I noticed in me is I became more patient to make my things free and let it come back to me after a long 8 shape terminal.

This is all I want to conclude.

Welcome back Ritu and Deswal ji.

We all who have spent so much time on Jatland in its heydays that we are always going to come back visiting...though sometimes after long gaps.
    None of us can forget those days.
    I looked into my profile and realised that on August 6, i will complete 16 years here on Jatland. Joining date August 6, 2002 !!!

Kisi aur Social-media site par chaley jaao.... Jatland is the only place we can call Home.
    Yes, we old members have spent here times like a Family.
    None of us can forget those times.
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

Quote Originally Posted by bharti View Post
    I looked into my profile and realised that on August 6, i will complete 16 years here on Jatland. Joining date August 6, 2002 !!!
    Thumbs Up!!

Quote Originally Posted by bharti View Post
    Welcome back Ritu and Deswal ji.

We all who have spent so much time on Jatland in its heydays that we are always going to come back visiting...though sometimes after long gaps.
    None of us can forget those days.

Kisi aur Social-media site par chaley jaao.... Jatland is the only place we can call Home.
    Yes, we old members have spent here times like a Family.
    None of us can forget those times.
    Bharti Ji,
    2002, Aap to senior citizen ki list mei aan ne ho re ho......thode dina mei haryana rodways mei adha kiraya lagya karega aapka.
    Last edited by akshaymalik84; August 5th, 2018 at 09:40 PM.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

karan (April 1st, 2019), sjakhars (December 10th, 2018)

Oh comeon Akshay...am just sweet 16...here on Jatland

On a serious note...abhi banwaas kaatna baaki hai senior citizen hone mein...
    i mean still 14 years to go
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (August 5th, 2018)

अरे अमित भाई, Los Angeles से वापिस लौट आए हो तो लिखना। वहां पर एकाध जाट भाई से तो मुलाकात हुई होगी।

आपके इस धागे में काफी आँख-मिचौली खेली गई है !

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dndeswal For This Useful Post:

bharti (August 4th, 2018)

Not done.......Main Actors.....went silent.....shayad " dialogue & role negotiation is in progress " .

@ Main Actors : I am just a petty fan of the show ........please ....

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    Not done.......Main Actors.....went silent.....shayad " dialogue & role negotiation is in progress " .

I would wish to but to your disappointment main protagonist has a maturity level equal to a tortoise. So yes its cancelled.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (August 20th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post

No worries! It was just a new entry getting planned! All for you!

Show once begin, never get cancelled! Let Samar also know the timings of same.

After all, Amit felt fresh gush of air abroad........I am wondering about Kejriwal's formula of making odd n even forgetting the known people around. Hehe!

Ask, if he got BJP regard or INC regard as upfront. 🤔

Came back after ages, and not disappointed. Kudos to everyone on this thread
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Anybody looking forward to revive this thread........some masala .

Yes, frens! Me too find the place good to be with. Be it virtual mode!

And rekhasmriti, the replies on this thread itself says that Amit did not find anyone from Jatland as idle in Los Angeles. Hehehe hehe..................Let him maintain silence as he is very harsh when he speaks.

I take it normal, but could not be same if he ever tried the same guts with Sunita Hooda or similar here. Thank God, he is still unshaken!

Please do not mind....there are other Main Respondents as well ....who have made this thread eligible for JL

Last edited by neel6318; March 11th, 2019 at 08:28 PM.

Last edited by neel6318; March 11th, 2019 at 08:29 PM.