Thread: Commonwealth Games 2018 - Jat Athletes Medals

Commonwealth Games 2018 - Jat Athletes Medals

So it has started with Deepak Lather and Manu Bhaker.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (April 8th, 2018), cooljat (April 13th, 2018), lrburdak (April 8th, 2018)

Deepak Lather (born: 25.3.2000) is a weightlifter who won the bronze medal in the men's 69 kg weight class at the 2018 Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast, Australia.[1] He is pursuing Business administration and management at PDM University, Bahadurgarh, India.[2] He is from Shadipur village in Julana tahsil of Jind district in Haryana.
    Teenager Deepak Lather on Friday became the youngest Indian weightlifter to claim a Commonwealth Games medal, clinching a bronze in the men’s 69kg category here.[3]

Reference - 1.
    "Weightlifting | Result Men's 69kg - Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games". results.gc2018.com.

2. "Weightlifting | Athlete Profile: Deepak LATHER - Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games". results.gc2018.com.

The Hindu, 6.4.2018
    Laxman Burdak

Amit Panghal is another promising young boxer who just secured Silver by entering in the finals.
    he is nephew of one of our family friend here in Perth and actually came to know from him.
    all the best to him for Gold.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..