Thread: Do you feel as Hindu because there are Muslims and its BJP rule?

Do you feel as Hindu because there are Muslims and its BJP rule?

There has been tremendous rise in relating to religious identity as Hindu since 2014. More than half of it could be credited to the hatred towards Muslims. Is that correct ? If not or If yes then how do you see it?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (April 30th, 2018)

As regards to Jats it makes no difference whether you are Hindu or Muslim. They always have cordial relations with other communities. I do not find any Jat who says गर्व से कहो हम हिन्दू हैं। If we go by Jat history our golden age was during Buddhism period which ends with Harshavardhana.
    Laxman Burdak

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (June 12th, 2018), cooljat (May 2nd, 2018), narenderkharb (May 2nd, 2018), neel6318 (May 1st, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    There has been tremendous rise in relating to religious identity as Hindu since 2014. More than half of it could be credited to the hatred towards Muslims. Is that correct ? If not or If yes then how do you see it?
    I believe, politics always have its upfront but 'tug of war' cannot be ignored. Muslim emigrants in India, is just to find shelter for life. Media just made us aware, and we hyped as its Narender Modi power is in air. Masjid(Mosque) and Temple rebuilt rivalry is to show that we are religious, but, can endanger life....what most of believe "kill the weaker, and survive" instead of "uplift the weaker, and move". Altogether, its a war on religion, profession, people at the end. Political strength just get a drama. Its always amazing to see ourselves like same after and around changes in the societal groups. I exclude myself from it, still lives on the same piece of land, you call it Earth.

Please learn some basic English grammar and sentence making instead of stuffing words here and there. You are not able to convey your meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    I believe, politics always have its upfront but 'tug of war' cannot be ignored. Muslim emigrants in India, is just to find shelter for life. Media just made us aware, and we hyped as its Narender Modi power is in air. Masjid(Mosque) and Temple rebuilt rivalry is to show that we are religious, but, can endanger life....what most of believe "kill the weaker, and survive" instead of "uplift the weaker, and move". Altogether, its a war on religion, profession, people at the end. Political strength just get a drama. Its always amazing to see ourselves like same after and around changes in the societal groups. I exclude myself from it, still lives on the same piece of land, you call it Earth.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

DevArbikshe (June 23rd, 2018)

I don't think so Jats have started feeling more Hindu because of BJP regime only. The religion dilemma has been in Jat community for years. Their shift from Arya Samaj to Dera culture and Brahmanical Hinduism rapidly increased due to number of reasons. It would do more justice if we say Muslims have become more Muslim since demolition of Babri Majid or rise of BJP in Indian politics.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Bjp spewing the venom in Haryana. Yesterday a felicitation program for Raj Kumar saini was cancelled in Mokhra Village of Rohtak. I wonder who were the organizers in a jat dominated village? This is really a grave concern for jats? Saini is frequently making visits in Rohtak, sonipat and jhazzar area and his supporters are showing courage and posing a challenge to jats.. Who are these ppl in jat villages.. And what abt jat domination?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (June 12th, 2018)

Burdak ji, are there any posts on the Buddhist link of Jats? Or any links where it can be established that Jats were once Buddhists.

I am at present in the middle of reading Buddhist literature. I am amazed with the wealth of knowledge and simple lifestyle of the Buddhists, very different from the superstitions, rituals and the varna/caste based system. Buddhists are free to administer their own religion and build on it. There is no sacred priestly class by birth. Whoever wants can join the monastery and become a lama (teacher) or a priest. According to Buddhism, knowledge and wisdom are the only enlightenment and ignorance is the biggest sin. We have been gifted with this life, we need to light it up with knowledge and build on wisdom. Great life changing philosophy, very different from what we have practiced for thousands of years.

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    As regards to Jats it makes no difference whether you are Hindu or Muslim. They always have cordial relations with other communities. I do not find any Jat who says गर्व से कहो हम हिन्दू हैं। If we go by Jat history our golden age was during Buddhism period which ends with Harshavardhana.

Please learn some basic English grammar and sentence making instead of stuffing words here and there. You are not able to convey your meaning.
    Wow!! You develop passage reading and comprehension skills.

The religion dilemma has been in Jat community for years. Their shift from Arya Samaj to Dera culture and Brahmanical Hinduism rapidly increased due to number of reasons. It would do more justice if we say Muslims have become more Muslim since demolition of Babri Majid or rise of BJP in Indian politics.

What do you feel about this context? Probably, you would say an incomplete history answer.
    ......sorry!! .....you might take the same as favor.
    Last edited by neel6318; June 18th, 2018 at 12:10 AM.

And yet they don't understand that the shift that they made has been a very questionable one as Brahmanical forces do not want jatts to rise. Jo bi outsider hai, bas shudra bol do chahe muh tod de vo lekin nahi bak bak brahmin karte rahe and their propaganda works, the mass communciation theories, advertising theories are well used by them, agenda setting theories and they very well know that 10 times spoken lie is considered truth. In any case, intellect level of our country, all communities, is abysmally low so they are like sheeps blindly following the narratives imposed on them.

Also,I must draw everyone's attention to one menacing force that irks Brahmins and other so called traditionally dominant groups to no end; English and western influence. It has fractured their narrative to a huge extent but they are even appropriating it now to use it and further their interests. They have an amazing ability to change as per circumstances and demands of the times and that's why their narratives prevail.
    Last edited by DevArbikshe; June 20th, 2018 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DevArbikshe View Post
    And yet they don't understand that the shift that they made has been a very questionable one as Brahmanical forces do not want jatts to rise. Jo bi outsider hai, bas shudra bol do chahe muh tod de vo lekin nahi bak bak brahmin karte rahe and their propaganda works, the mass communciation theories, advertising theories are well used by them, agenda setting theories and they very well know that 10 times spoken lie is considered truth. In any case, intellect level of our country, all communities, is abysmally low so they are like sheeps blindly following the narratives imposed on them.

Also,I must draw everyone's attention to one menacing force that irks Brahmins and other so called traditionally dominant groups to no end; English and western influence. It has fractured their narrative to a huge extent but they are even appropriating it now to use it and further their interests. They have an amazing ability to change as per circumstances and demands of the times and that's why their narratives prevail.
    hahahaha.......karm to Brahmins ke aas-paas bhi hain......maintain peace around and inside!

Very good analysis. Hope people can see through it. There are so many masks of Brahminism that it becomes hard to distinguish.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; June 21st, 2018 at 10:12 AM.

Very good There are so many masks of Brahminism that it becomes hard to distinguish.
    Am I also listed among those?

hahahaha.......karm to Brahmins ke aas-paas bhi hain......maintain peace around and inside!
    What do you even want to say ? I'm sorry but nothing you write makes sense or is coherent. I did not talk about karma here and Buddhism has its own take on matters. Hinduism is not the only one to have the copyright on every matter.

What do you even want to say ?
    Sorry, I could not understand your incorrectly framed interrogative form.
    I'm sorry but nothing you write makes sense or is coherent.
    How could I match the coherency again? It is already failed by you.
    I did not talk about karma here and Buddhism has its own take on matters. Hinduism is not the only one to have the copyright on every matter.
    Did I asked for any poll?

By the way, I heartly invite you to scroll my quotes or posts.

Sorry, I could not understand your incorrectly framed interrogative form.
    How could I match the coherency again? It is already failed by you.
    Did I asked for any poll?

By the way, I heartly invite you to scroll my quotes or posts.
    No thanks, have a good time and good luck to you, I am not obliged . And I mean you no ill intent. Just a matter of priorities, I can't be on this forum much, have work to do.
    P.S. I don't want grammar lessons , thank you.

Stop with ad hominem attacks.

No thanks, have a good time and good luck to you, I am not obliged . And I mean you no ill intent. Just a matter of priorities, I can't be on this forum much, have work to do.
    P.S. I don't want grammar lessons , thank you.

Stop with ad hominem attacks.
    That is why requested moderators to open Chaupal once again.

Religion ki itni baat karna hi problem ki jud hai !

Most of the people have a no knowledge or a very basic knowledge (which they have obtained from unreliable sources) about religion.

If I take my own example I have never read Gita or veda or any original sources. So if I start yelling, shouting and crying based on some bullsht I know about religion, I can still influence some people. That is where the problem lies. (But my common sense and values prevents from from acting like an idiot even if I do not know too much about religion)

Most of the people talk without evidence and understanding. Most importantly, they are missing love, respect, ethics and values.

This topic has been a useless topic for decades because we are so narrow minded and hate others !
    My way or my way ?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to gaganjat For This Useful Post:

bharti (September 19th, 2018)